Export thread

so on msn.com....

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

so I look at msn.com for some news stories and.. and.. an article about a website for married people to have an affair was on i t(ashleymadison.com) well it was about why women may want to stay married but have some spice on the side.. all I can say is wow..

http://glo.msn.com/relationships/scandalous-liaisons-1534226.story/?GT1=49006

Baerdog

Baerdog

I've seen (bad) TV commercials for this site. There really is a dating service for everyone.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I've seen (bad) TV commercials for this site. There really is a dating service for everyone.
I remember reading about a matchmaking service for woman wanting sugar daddies/men looking for a kept woman a few months back. I was at once both horrified that such a thing existed and refreshed by the honesty of everyone involved. It was all out in the open, everyone knew what each other wanted, and there were hardly any problems because there was little manipulation involved. I can only imagine how much money the site owners were getting from the thing.

Wasabi Poptart

This sort of reminds me of a hotel in Atlantic City that I used to pass by every night when I went to work. They had a sign out front to try to drum up convention business. It said "Have your next affair here". Funny and awful at the same time.

fade

fade

Speaking of which...how you ladies doin'? :unibrow: