Export thread

So ronery but so clean

makare

http://healthinformationworld.com/2011/06/soaking-in-warm-water-is-a-drug-for-loneliness/
http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends...r/2011/07/what-a-long-hot-bath-says-abou.html

I realize neither of those are all that great of a source but if that study is true it is worth a laugh.

Apparently people who take long hot showers do so to make up for their emotional/social loneliness.

Dave

Dave

I love taking long baths and reading. But I can't right now due to the water pressure in my house.

I miss taking a bath.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Or they take the long-hot-shower so they can masturbate with the Shower Massage tm.

Espy

Espy

I love taking long baths and reading. But I can't right now due to the water pressure in my house.
Man, throw in some ice cold beer to drink and thats one of my favorite down time activities.

ScytheRexx

ScytheRexx

Well then I must be doing great, because I get in the shower, lather up, shampoo my hair and then rinse before jumping out in under 5 minutes.

makare

Well then I must be doing great, because I get in the shower, lather up, shampoo my hair and then rinse before jumping out in under 5 minutes.
Me too. But I hate shower.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I love showers... Long, hot showers.

Oh my god. I've connected the dots. The only possible explanation.... I'M SO ALONE.

Hylian

Hylian

I like taking two showers a day (one in the morning and one before bed) and yes I have no real friends and I am not super social but even than I still deny the results of that study! It's the internet that I use to make up for my emotional/social loneliness not water!

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I love to take baths, and long showers.

makare

what if you only like long hot showers with a friend?

strawman

strawman

Mr. Sudsy the squeeky duck doesn't count.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I didn't even have to alter it!

wana10

I love taking long baths but when i was with friends talking in the bath those baths would get longer, when alone the baths would be shorter. This study says the opposite should occur. hmm, maybe i'm just a social loner.

strawman

strawman

I only lonely socially, never by myself.

Denbrought

Denbrought

I love mild-heated showers, don't like baths unless I'm drinking.

makare

I do love baths but not for the heat. It is just a great opportunity to indulge my addiction to various body exfoliants and scrubs.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

I take long, hot showers. I'm married, with a child.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

makare

well obviously your marriage is a sham.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
...that kid looked a lot like Lieutenant Smith...

:hide:

I may need something more bullet resistant than a Barcalounger

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Oh Sixpack, you poor fool... when I have a vendetta, I don't use bullets...

Frank

Frankie Williamson

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
Yeah, when I'm lonely and outside of a relationship I pretty much stop bathing and become generally subhuman.

Mathias

Mathias

Kiddie pools. Greatest invention known to man. I set up shop in my backyard with a six pack of beer and some books to read. Aww yeah.

Timmus

Timmus

This is not news to me.

I've known it for years........................:(