Export thread

So what's been happening?

SeraRelm

Haven't been around as much, just wondering how folks have been etc.

Dave

Dave

JCM HAD A BABY!

Okay, maybe not HIM, but it's his!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Palestinians turned into giant space smurfs.
The newest forum fad is either asking naming things or suggesting that JCM's kid do the Inigo Montoya speech someday.
Also, everybody was turned into a newt. But we got better.

Null

Null

Well, I've contributed to four RPG supplements for the Pathfinder RPG. The company I've done work for is 4 Winds Fantasy Gaming. Currently I'm working on a section of their upcoming Tome of Monsters, the World of Tethus game setting book, as well as an adventure module & equipment book with art by our own Mighty Mangler, William Rodriguez. I haven't really been on here too much, which is a shame. I've missed watching some of the discussions here, and some of the people. Well, only a few of the people. Well, one or two.

Anyway. How've you been, Sera?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

How're the zombie farm and the Russian significant other doing?

Gusto

Gusto

We found new people and can't find old people.

fade

fade

I farted.

Chibibar

Haven't been around as much, just wondering how folks have been etc.
missing you *hugs*

Chazwozel

Well, I've contributed to four RPG supplements for the Pathfinder RPG. The company I've done work for is 4 Winds Fantasy Gaming. Currently I'm working on a section of their upcoming Tome of Monsters, the World of Tethus game setting book, as well as an adventure module & equipment book with art by our own Mighty Mangler, William Rodriguez. I haven't really been on here too much, which is a shame. I've missed watching some of the discussions here, and some of the people. Well, only a few of the people. Well, one or two.

Where the hell is Mangler? The levels of chipotle are at dangerous amounts around here.

Chibibar

Where the hell is Mangler? The levels of chipotle are at dangerous amounts around here.[/QUOTE]
Probably still wigging out from the plane that crash across the street from where he was at (my wife told me this)

seriously, no idea. He is on facebook.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Who is Mangler?

Other notable events, ThatNickGuy came back, and Shego disappeared. Coincidence? I think not.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Who is Mangler?
How new are you?!

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Who is Mangler?
How new are you?![/QUOTE]

And, who's JCM?

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Who is Mangler?
How new are you?![/QUOTE]

And, who's JCM?[/QUOTE]

But, seriously, I don't know who the Mangler is. Is that a code word for somebody else?

Hylian

Hylian

JCM HAD A BABY!

Okay, maybe not HIM, but it's his!

or so he was told

j/k :)

The Mighty Mangler

I understand that my name is being used in vain again. Who needs a good smiting?!

Where are my Chipotle sacrifices?! I swear... I can't leave this group alone for a year ANYMORE... JEEZ!

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I am an Image forum alum, but I don't remember the Mangler. Of course, I remember avatar's more than handles.

fade

fade

Poor Mangler! He has a decently popular webcomic by the same name, if that helps. He's a heapin' helpin' of Latino love.

Kitty Sinatra

He's a heapin' helpin' of Latino love.
Now I remember him!

(seriously)

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

I am an Image forum alum, but I don't remember the Mangler. Of course, I remember avatar's more than handles.
same.