Export thread

Spock (Post yer new-ish gifs here)

strawman

strawman

I figured someone here would want this gif...

-Adam

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Spock

Looks like he is going to preform the Vulcan Ass Meld... No really, it is important in my culture...

Steven Soderburgin

Spock

oh my lord

-- Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:54 am --

I am going to save that and send it to everyone I know

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Spock

Kissinger said:
oh my lord

-- Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:54 am --

I am going to save that and send it to everyone I know
This is true, he sent it to me this morning

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Spock

Heh, this should be the revival of the "gif" thread.... if I were at home I'd post up a couple.

Anyone ever notice how if Kissinger/Charlie posts something, Charlie/Kissinger is sure to come barking behind? :slywink: I mean, do you guys do a "search" for each other's name being used in a thread before posting something? :rofl:

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I'm more likely to click a thread if I see a good poster has posted in it and I also am a blossoming star trek fan.

Steven Soderburgin

Also we have similar tastes so a thread that interests one of us is likely to appeal to the other (though not always)

Jake

Jake

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Jake said:
this takes everything that is good about the gif in the op

and makes it shit

Rob King

Rob King

A gif thread?!

And that's all I've got until I can dig through my folder a bit.

Calleja

Calleja

Spock

Shegokigo said:
Anyone ever notice how if Kissinger/Charlie posts something, Charlie/Kissinger is sure to come barking behind? :slywink: I mean, do you guys do a "search" for each other's name being used in a thread before posting something? :rofl:
Shego, Shego, Shego... don't waste your time typing out that dreary "Charlie/Kissinger" slash behemoth... the term we prefer is Charssinger :D

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Spock

Calleja said:
Shego, Shego, Shego... don't waste your time typing out that dreary "Charlie/Kissinger" slash behemoth... the term we prefer is Charssinger :D
Yeah... no.

I don't "lol" or "rofl". I'm not a cellphone texter, I'm a damn PC user!

SeraRelm

Charinger I choose you!

Oops, wrong Char...

Calleja

Calleja

Shegokigo said:
Yeah... no.

I don't "lol" or "rofl". I'm not a cellphone texter, I'm a damn PC user!
it's not cause of laziness that "Charssinger" exists... it bothers them more, I know this for a fact. AND it's also a commentary on how they're an incomplete individual on their own. 2 parts of the same condescending, boring shtick.

Plus.. it makes me giggle. "Charssinger". Tee hee.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I have a feeling that turning two internet names into a Hollywood-esque couples branding isn't exactly cutting them to the core.

Calleja

Calleja

.... it's not a hollywood couple branding thing, goddamn you.

Mixing two names into one is a time-honored sci-fi and anime tradition, thankyouverymuch.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I love all the attention. I don't know why Calleja has fixated on us, but it's all good. Being famous on the internet has always been a lifelong ambition of mine. Here's a gif of kissinger and I posting.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

CynicismKills said:
I have a feeling that turning two internet names into a Hollywood-esque couples branding isn't exactly cutting them to the core.
True. A chef's knife would work much better.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Charlie Dont Surf said:
I love all the attention. I don't know why Calleja has fixated on us, but it's all good. Being famous on the internet has always been a lifelong ambition of mine. Here's a gif of kissinger and I posting.
Kinda like you two with Chibi/Seriousjay? :slywink:

Calleja

Calleja

So just because *I* call them Charssinger that immediately makes them "internet famous"?

Wow, I'm a bigger deal than I thought!! :toocool:

Rob King

Rob King

Calleja said:
.... it's not a hollywood couple branding thing, goddamn you.

Mixing two names into one is a time-honored sci-fi and anime tradition, thankyouverymuch.
Kind of like my Star Trek Kirk-Spock slashfiction: "Kock to Enterprise: Away Team on Aphrodisiac IV"

Jokes, jokes, jokes.

It's actually "Spirk to Enterprise."

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

If you do that with my internet nickname, "Silver" and "Jelly" Become "Silly".

EdronDave?

Calleja

Calleja

I swear, you guys take the fun out of EVERYTHING :humph:

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Calleja said:
I swear, you guys take the fun out of EVERYTHING :humph:
Well, at least my remixed name isn't Caja.

Wahad

Wahad

Spock

Calleja said:
Shegokigo said:
So what, Kissinger/Charlie is Kissie?

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Alwhiset?

Calleja

Calleja

STOP MERGING YOUR OWN NAMES INTO A SHORTER ONE, DAMMIT!! ITS ABOUT MERGING TWO PEOPLE!!

GAWD!!

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Ellenski?

Steven Soderburgin

Shegokigo said:
Kinda like you two with Chibi/Seriousjay? :slywink:
who is chibi?

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Calleja said:
STOP MERGING YOUR OWN NAMES INTO A SHORTER ONE, DAMMIT!! ITS ABOUT MERGING TWO PEOPLE!!

GAWD!!

STING YON NATO A SHONE DAT!! ITUT MERWO PELE!! GD!!

Philosopher B.

Philb.

Calleja

Calleja

Allen said:
Ellenski?
:rofl:

Jake

Jake

Je

ElJuski

ElJuski

Elski.

and once again I wonder why Calleja has such a hardon for hating Charlie and Kissinger.

ElJuski said:
Calleja has such a hardon for Charlie and Kissinger.
:Leyla:

Philosopher B.

So ... the tension is sexual?

Steven Soderburgin

All I can say is I'm deeply flattered but the feeling isn't mutual.

Laurelai

LOL I dunno about the Calleja/Charlie/Kissinger love triangle, but I giggle tons at Silver Jelly. It's likely a good thing for him that he lives a whole ocean away. :heart:

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

need more gifs

stock footage of calleja when he sees a charlie don't kissinger post:

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Charlie Dont Surf said:
need more gifs

stock footage of calleja when he sees a charlie don't kissinger post:

Needs more raaaaage.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

stock footage of charlie/kissinger when they see a chibibar/seriousjay post:

:slywink:

My GIF addition:
[attachment=0:14dny9tq]Caramelldansen_Kim_and_Shego_by_Normansanzo.gif[/attachment:14dny9tq]

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I don't even know who chibibar is

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

And another:
[attachment=1:1aa4e0ai]Kim_and_Shego_Caramelldansen_by_Normansanzo.gif[/attachment:1aa4e0ai]

and some more:
[attachment=0:1aa4e0ai]watchmen.gif[/attachment:1aa4e0ai]

Rob King

Rob King

Shego's remind me of this one:

-- Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:04 pm --

Charlie Dont Surf said:
I don't even know who chibibar is
It's because you're so rage-filled, you black out.

:uhhuh:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

[attachment=1:1t95mfdb]1248857501805.gif[/attachment:1t95mfdb]

and

[attachment=0:1t95mfdb]002.gif[/attachment:1t95mfdb]

Just cause.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Scrubs gifs!

Philosopher B.

Shegokigo said:
*Stormtroopers*
That = my new favorite gif. :heart:

Denbrought

Denbrought

Hrrum, here's some gifs I think worthy of selection. Some are heavy.

-

-

-

-

-

Vagabond

V.Bond

strawman

strawman

Shegokigo said:
My GIF addition:
[attachment=0:21hwyba1]Caramelldansen_Kim_and_Shego_by_Normansanzo.gif[/attachment:21hwyba1]
Hurray for caramelldansen!

-Adam

Steven Soderburgin

Shegokigo said:
stock footage of charlie/kissinger when they see a chibibar/seriousjay post
I seriously have no idea who chibibar is, and while I recognize the name SeriousJay, I honestly cannot think of any posts that he's made or really anything about him at all.

Calleja

Calleja

So NEITHER of the Charssinger halves recognizes one of the most known posters? I mean, one I'd buy, but NEITHER?

You two should probably stop posting in just threads the other one was in.... or, like, start using the same account.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Calleja said:
So NEITHER of the Charssinger halves recognizes one of the most known posters? I mean, one I'd buy, but NEITHER?

You two should probably stop posting in just threads the other one was in.... or, like, start using the same account.
Keep working on it, someday this joke will be funny.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

don't tell me how to post, I'll post wherever I want

Gusto

Gusto

Go.

And Cally-Jim doesn't have a hard-on for Chuck and Kissy, he has a hard-on for being the center of attention. :heythere:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Calleja said:

They're just being their usual aloof selves. Both of them have called Chibi/Seriousjay on posts directly.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I know who SeriousJay is

Calleja

Calleja

Charlie Dont Surf said:
ooh, I'll have to save this quote to pull out whenever you're outraged at how someone posted.

And it's not a joke, CK, I'm not trying to be funny.

And how is THIS supposed to make me the center of attention, Gusto? I didn't make a new thread about it or make an announcement or something... the way these two act irks me, and I often have nothing better to do than comment on it. Sue me?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Calleja said:
the way these two act irks me, and I often have nothing better to do than comment on it. Sue me?
Problem is, that's the goal of their posts.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Calleja said:
Charlie Dont Surf said:
ooh, I'll have to save this quote to pull out whenever you're outraged at how someone posted.

And it's not a joke, CK, I'm not trying to be funny.

And how is THIS supposed to make me the center of attention, Gusto? I didn't make a new thread about it or make an announcement or something... the way these two act irks me, and I often have nothing better to do than comment on it. Sue me?
Okay, Halforum meme then. Forced meme is forced etc etc

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Never thought I'd see someone White Knighting for Charlie / Kissinger. :rofl:

Calleja

Calleja

I'm not trying to make a meme either!!

I just SAY stuff sometimes, y'know? Not every post has to have an ulterior motive. I call them Charssinger cause it amuses me and it's a nice little concise word to mention them both at the same time. I'm not trying to amuse anyone with this, or create a meme, or try to be the center of attention... god DAMN.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I honestly don't post trying to make people upset? I just say what I think and if ya'll have problems with that, deal.

Mr. Lawface

Calleja said:

I just SAY stuff sometimes, y'know? Not every post has to have an ulterior motive. I call them Charssinger cause it amuses me and it's a nice little concise word to mention them both at the same time. I'm not trying to amuse anyone with this, or create a meme, or try to be the center of attention... god DAMN.
So you are trying to amuse everyone, create a meme, and be the center of attention, right?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Charlie Dont Surf said:
I honestly don't post trying to make people upset? I just say what I think and if ya'll have problems with that, deal.
If you'd have spoken that out loud, you've have choked hard. :rofl:

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Shegokigo said:
It's not even that, I just think it's hilarious to get Calleja worked up over this goofy name thing he came up with.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

CynicismKills said:
Shegokigo said:
It's not even that, I just think it's hilarious to get Calleja worked up over this goofy name thing he came up with.
Seems to me the only one getting him worked up is you.

MindDetective

MindDetective

Charlie Dont Surf said:
I just say what I think and if ya'll have problems with that, deal.
That's what I like about you guys, actually. Although sometimes you lay the sarcasm on a bit thick. No sweat, really. :thumbsup:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Being sarcastic is now saying what you think?

I think I lost something in translation.

Steven Soderburgin

Shegokigo said:
They're just being their usual aloof selves. Both of them have called Chibi/Seriousjay on posts directly.
Just because I call someone out doesn't mean I'm care enough about them to remember who they are. Although like I said, SeriousJay rings a bell.
Charlie Don't Surf said:
I just say what I think and if ya'll have problems with that, deal.
empty quote

-- Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:32 pm --

Shegokigo said:
Why is that Charlie's problem?

MindDetective

MindDetective

Shegokigo said:
Being sarcastic is now saying what you think?

I think I lost something in translation.
Yes, I think so too.

Calleja

Calleja

Mr. Lawface said:
Calleja said:

So you are trying to amuse everyone, create a meme, and be the center of attention, right?
I guess?

frankly I don't get why people keep saying that I love to be the center of attention, I participate and comment on other people's posts and threads, sometimes even helpfully, don't I? Why the hell did this sentiment spark up with a few posters this past month?

Is it my vocal dis-like for Charssinger? Hey, if I don't like you and you frequent the same place I do, you'll KNOW I don't like you. I don't go behind people's backs, I openly dislike just like I openly like. There are three posters in this forum I would honestly not go out for a beer with, and all three of them know so.

So... yeah. I can't do anything in this forum without it becoming a thing? Oh hey, I jizzed myself in the eye, let's talk 3 months non-stop about that again! Oh, hey, I dislike Charssinger... attention whore!!

whatever, I'll keep posting what comes to my mind as long as I like this place enough to do so.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Calling someone out once? Ok. Entering threads and directly posting at them multiple times? Oh cmon.

Steven Soderburgin

If they say stupid things multiple times, I'm going to call them out multiple times. I don't always pay attention to who posts something stupid, unless it's egregiously stupid.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Kissinger said:
If they say stupid things multiple times, I'm going to call them out multiple times. I don't always pay attention to who posts something stupid.
Must be very hard for you to keep from quoting yourself or Charlie every other post then huh? :slywink:

Calleja

Calleja

*Disregard this post. It was about boobs, but you missed it. sorry.*

Mr. Lawface

Calleja said:
Mr. Lawface said:
Calleja said:

I guess?
Well, I was just making a joke by saying the exact opposite of what you posted. I wasn't being serious.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

:facepalm:

Calle, I wasn't even talking about you. :rofl:

Calleja

Calleja

fuck... this thread is moving too fast.. was that directed at me or Charssinger, Shego?

-- less than a minute ago --

.... damn, ok, disregard then.

MindDetective

MindDetective

Calleja seems very confused right now. Great job everyone! That's a wrap.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I use sarcasm to make points

Gusto

Gusto

Calleja said:
Specifically, in this case? Probably not. You do seem to use the Charsinger term pretty fast and loose but whatevs.

In general? Yeah you do. All the time. I thought one of the funniest hidden jokes about this forum was that two of te three of your memes were unintentional and featured YOU as the punchline, which I thought was pretty hilariously ironic.

This forum can occasionally use a little more Bruce. :)

But that's about it.

MindDetective

MindDetective

Charlie Dont Surf said:
I use sarcasm to make points
Duh

Calleja

Calleja

Gusto said:
In general? Yeah you do. All the time. I thought one of the funniest hidden jokes about this forum was that two of te three of your memes were unintentional and featured YOU as the punchline, which I thought was pretty hilariously ironic.
How am I constantly trying to BECOME a meme, then? Seriously.

Gusto

Gusto

Calleja said:
Gusto said:
How am I constantly trying to BECOME a meme, then? Seriously.
You aren't. Which is why it was funny.

Don't make me explain jokes, it hurts.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Shegokigo said:
CynicismKills said:
Shegokigo said:
I never said otherwise?

More importantly this thread is sorely lacking in gifs now.

Calleja

Calleja

Gusto said:
Fair enough, then why do you say I like being the center of attention? It's not the first time you've said so in passing, and I genuinely care about what you, Gusto, think... so lay it on me.

Gusto

Gusto

Calleja said:
Gusto said:
Fair enough, then why do you say I like being the center of attention? It's not the first time you've said so in passing, and I genuinely care about what you, Gusto, think... so lay it on me.
I can't cite any specific examples, but you seem to post your BRUCE/SCARLET stuff a lot, you used to post your sex stories frequently, and sometimes I get the feeling that you try to take the attention off other people in threads that you may only loosely associate with.

I'm not trying to get pissy about it, but it's something I've noticed. And believe me, I could fill a notebook with the posting tendencies I've noticed from a LOT of mid-to-high profile posters, so it ain't just you.

ETA:

YEAH I'M WATCHING YOU.

WHO WATCHES THE GUSTO

Calleja

Calleja

the Bruce/Scarlett stuff is not to call attention to myself... I do it when a thread is becoming, I dunno, a JCM/Chaz flamefest or is otherwise becoming hostile/weird.. it's a "look, everyone, hot chick! chill!" kinda thing, sort of like Iaculus' Walrus pic.. is it really that bothersome?

The sex stories I posted cause it's the kind of stuff I talk about with my friends, which is like I usually post on here anyway
(The use of BOLD letters is trying to emulate a mock indignation I use in real life). I, for obvious reasons, have dialed back on how much I share in that department... but even if I still shared that, how is that more attention-whory than the average "ugh, this happened to me today" threads? Sex stuff is common talk in my circles, it's not something I bring up here just for the shock value or something. Come on.

The trying to take the attention off of other people in their own threads about them I seriously wish you're mistaken in or have misconstrued me on or something, cause that would be something I really wouldn't allow myself to do consciously.

Tell you what, do me a favor and next time you sense that.. that I'm trying to take the attention off other people in threads that I may only loosely associate with.. PM me with a :Leyla: smiley or something, just so I can identify that and put a stop to it? Please?

That point is something I really haven't been doing consciously, if I have been doing it at all, and I apologize in case I have.

The other two points... I don't quite agree on... I don't see them as "look at me! look at me!" things... at least not more so than a regular internet forum post inherently is.

Steven Soderburgin

Gusto, what have you noticed about me? :3

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Kissinger said:
You're better than this.

Gusto

Gusto

Kissinger said:
I've noticed that I love you. :uhhuh:

Please, honestly, don't ask me what I honestly notice about people. It will serve only to feed your egos, piss you off, and MOST DEFINITELY make me seem like a creepy stalker man. I'm just a little obsessed with the very meta subcultures I notice in this forum.

Calleja

Calleja

DAYUMN

Now we know who would win in THAT fight, huh?

Steven Soderburgin

I didn't expect you to answer seriously at all, so pressure's off, man. :)

Gusto

Gusto

Kissinger said:
I didn't expect you to answer seriously at all, so pressure's off, man. :)
Another very obvious thing is that I love your avatar.

It makes me go

Steven Soderburgin

holy shit.

Gusto

Gusto

Kissinger said:
holy shit.
Right!?

Also,

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Is there one of Ray changing face to angry and raising the bottle of whiskey

Gusto

Gusto

Presenting the Terrible Achewood Dancers!

figmentPez

figmentPez

I doubt any of these are new, but here they are anyway:

The gif above is an animated stereogram. One of those funky things you have to move your eyes out of focus to see. It's a shark.

Philosopher B.

Hot diggity. That shark is AWESOME! Took a little while to un-focus my eyes properly, but goddamn.

ElJuski

ElJuski

I demand moar achewood gifs

wana10

Charlie Dont Surf said:

wait a minute...but you don't surf...

Chippy

Chippy

wana10 said:
Charlie Dont Surf said:

wait a minute...but you don't surf...
Dun Dun DUN

Calleja

Calleja

Seeing as how I love all things Juski and Goosto I was, literally, prepared to read through all the archives of Achewood earlier today... but I blanked out on the name and I was like "acre wood? acre...land?" and was too lazy to search for a mention here or ask you guys, so I just read some Terry Pratchett instead.

Some day, though. Some day.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I found Achewood boring as all hell.... and that's a 100% honest post.

Philosopher B.

I just managed to get over the art hump and have started reading the archive, myself. So far I'm loving Phillipe. :D :D :D :D :D

T

The Messiah

Shegokigo said:
I found Achewood boring as all *.... and that's a 100% honest post.
Same here.

Philosopher B.

Tell me you do not want to hug little Phillipe.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Laurelai said:
LOL I dunno about the Calleja/Charlie/Kissinger love triangle, but I giggle tons at Silver Jelly. It's likely a good thing for him that he lives a whole ocean away. :heart:
Yaaay fans!

Rob King

Rob King

Alright, fewf. Just read what I missed last night, and I have the perfect gif for page 3 of this thread!

Dance, Kris! DANCE!! :rofl:

Gusto

Gusto

That is fucking awesome.

Denbrought

Denbrought

That's silly enough for a chan.