Export thread

Squirrels in a window

drifter

drifter

Dude discovered a squirrel raising a litter between his window and a protective metal grate. Nifty pictures and video at the site. One example:

LordRavage

Some fire would clear up that squirrel problem right up. Yes sirree. ;)

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Some fire would clear up that squirrel problem right up. Yes sirree. ;)
Some fire, a Dutch Oven, some potatoes, and carrots.....

makare

That is soo damn adorable.

Also Squirrels in a Window would be a great band name for a lousy band.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Awwwwwww.... so cute! Desire... to... make... jokes... 'bout pelts... and squirrel... sauce... fading... AWWWW!! ^^

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Awwwwwww.... so cute! Desire... to... make... jokes... 'bout pelts... and squirrel... sauce... fading... AWWWW!! ^^
Don't give in so easily. They're just mildly cuter rats, that are quite tasty.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Don't give in so easily. They're just mildly cuter rats, that are quite tasty.[/QUOTE]

But I like squirrels :( As living beings, that is. On the matter of how they taste I must rely on your expertise.

But yes, I do like squirrels. Had a bunch of them in the backyard where I grew up, and even today in the city I always stop to have a look if I see a squirrel scampering down a tree or wall, or running across the yard. Cute little creatures, I have to say.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Yes, they look cute, but can be quite vicious when their young are around. They can also revert into pests, damaging your house, tearing up garbage, and destroying gardens. I like them though in spite of all this, they make for excellent target practice. ;)

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

Yes, they look cute, but can be quite vicious when their young are around. They can also revert into pests, damaging your house, tearing up garbage, and destroying gardens. I like them though in spite of all this, they make for excellent target practice. ;)
Oh, so they are just like people!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Nah, I use gas powered pellet rifle, lethal for squirrels but only painful for people. No need to shoot people anyways, just show 'em the rifle and they leave quite peacefully I find.

Joe Johnson

They were cute, until they ransacked my shed. Man, there were empty walnut shells, grass clippings, and literal crap, everywhere. It was a lot of fun cleaning out, and then having to block the holes I found in the back wall.

Jerks! >shakes fist in the air, aimed at a tree<