Export thread

Stallone, Jet Li, Jason Statham, and DRAGO, in one movie

JCM

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_exp ... /pictures/
Dolph LundgrenStallone´s new movie, "the Expendables", has now cast Dolph Lundgren in it as well, and seeing Stallone actually keeps the camera still during action scenes, hopefully this wont be another "WAR/Rogue Assasin".

*crosses fingers*

Shannow

Shannow

Yup, I have been eagerly looking forward to this for a long while.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

JCVD actually turned this movie down. Once again proving he's only ever had good judgement once.

-- Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:33 am --

Ha ha ha ha, oh shit it has Randy Couture and Stone Cold Steve Austin in it too?

Maybe Guile did have good judgement.

Zappit

Zappit

You kidding? This sounds like it could be the best so-awful-it's great action movie ever.

Espy

Espy

Gonna be super slammin'.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Zappit said:
You kidding? This sounds like it could be the best so-awful-it's great action movie ever.
No, I totally agree. What I meant was JCVD's only moment of good judgement was the movie JCVD. Obviously he's still a moron when he turns down something like The Replacements.

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

IMDB also has Bruce Willis (rumoured) and Ah-Nold listed as "other cast". Also, Westly Snipes was offered a roll but couldn't accept due to Tax Problems (couldn't leave the US).

I predict that this will be an epic movie but critics will hate it.

This is exactly the kind of epic movie that I've been hoping for YEARS. JCVD absolutely NEEDS to be in it.

Others that should be in it, by default:
-Jackie Chan
-The Rock
-Chuck fucking Norris!!

I feel like there's others, but I'm drawing a blank.

JCM

bigcountry23 said:
IMDB also has Bruce Willis (rumoured) and Ah-Nold listed as "other cast". Also, Westly Snipes was offered a roll but couldn't accept due to Tax Problems (couldn't leave the US).

I predict that this will be an epic movie but critics will hate it.
Damn.

Just add MrT to that and you´ve got "Stallone presents the best ultimate action explosive awesome destruction fest"

Shannow

Shannow

I cant beleive none of you have heard about this already!