Export thread

Steam will be down on Thursday

figmentPez

figmentPez

Planned Downtime on Thursday, August 6th

Beginning at 6:00 pm Pacific time Thursday August 6th, we will be performing software maintenance on some Steam servers. We expect the resulting downtime to last three hours at most, putting the end of the window at 9:00 pm Pacific time.

Some Steam services will be offline during this time. Affected services will include the Steam Community, in-game matchmaking or lobbies, downloading games from Steam content servers, and making purchases from the Steam store. Games that do not rely on Steam matchmaking services should remain playable.
So, 3 hours or less on Thursday, no online multiplayer for TF2, L4D, etc., no buying or downloading games, and some other stuff.

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! :aaahhh:

Cat

Cat

:rofl: By the title I thought it would be down all day, just made sure my offline mode didn't expire.

Jay

Jay

Who the fuck brings down their service during PRIME TIME? Pay the monkeys some cash and make them work at 4AM.

Denbrought

Denbrought

SeriousJay said:
Who the fuck brings down their service during PRIME TIME? Pay the monkeys some cash and make them work at 4AM.
I guess they love people in European timezones more ^_^

figmentPez

figmentPez

SeriousJay said:
4AM - 7AM Pacific is, I think, 8PM - 11PM in Korea... Seriously, you want them to piss off Korean Counterstrike players? :bush:

Jay

Jay

Yes, I don't care about the Koreans.

SeriousJay said:
Yes, I don't care about the Koreans.
And THAT'S why they want to blow us up.

*ducks!*