Export thread

Superbowl Pool

Dave

Dave

This is something that I have only done once in the past and I think I'm going to try it again and see how it works.

http://www.fantasyleaguemanager.com/squares/webermania/

You've all seen this before. You choose a square and then when the Superbowl teams are set the numbers are drawn. The LAST NUMBER of the team's scores at the end of each quarter wins a prize. Each square costs $5 and MUST BE paid by PayPal. Prizes will be paid out at the end of the game, also by PayPal using the accounts you pay with.

Please note that only 5 squares are allowed per person.

No, you don't have to know anything about football as this is blind damned luck from start to finish.

Gusto

Gusto

Hehehe. I'm still enjoying the mug I won last year, forumpeoples.

This I swear. ;)

Dave

Dave

This time it's money. $25 for the 1st & 3rd quarter score, $50 for the halftime score and $400 for the final score.

Troll

Troll

I'm in. :biggrin:

Kitty Sinatra

Hehehe. I'm still enjoying the mug I won last year, forumpeoples.

This I swear. ;)
I was winning that pretty damn close to the end.

:angry:

Kitty Sinatra

Probably not the place for this, but: Oh my lord. 21-0 for the Ravens . . . and they have the ball at the 9 after yet another interception. In the first quarter.

And I thought this was gonna be close.

Also: I thought the Jets game was the only one I could reliably call. I was wrong on that.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

...What happens if the card doesnt fill up? D:

Dave

Dave

If it doesn't fill up by Monday I'm going to refund everyone their money and open it up for free squares. This way it can fill up but you won't win anything.

Dave

Dave

Okay, due to lack of interest, the Superbowl Pool is now free. I have refunded through PayPal all money that had been sent to me already and to those people I apologize. Of course, there will be no prize now for winning. Just the knowledge that you were luckier than the others.

http://www.fantasyleaguemanager.com/squares/webermania/index.php

Come pick up to 5 squares.

Kitty Sinatra

picked. I'm gonna beat all you squares!