Export thread

TERROR on SAN MARCOS (stupid movie)

fade

fade

My son and I were playing around with the video camera yesterday. We decided to do a noir horror. This is stupid and embarrassing, so feel free to make me feel like crap.

(My wife thinks that the gun SFX are going to make our son a serial killer.)

Andromache

that was awesome
my favorite part was when the ghost picked up the hat.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I loved that. Added to my favorites.

The way your kid delivered the twist line in the middle was great.

"No, I'll be set for life."

Rob King

Rob King

That's awesome. My brother and I have always talked about doing that sort of thing, but we either have never had access to video cameras, or have been living in different parts of the country.

Cute thing to do with your kid! :D

Dream Goddess

Dream Goddess

OMG, that was too cute! X3 I loved it! Your son is fabulous! The whole movie is just awesome! <3 <3 <3

phil

phil

I liked it, though I was disappointed to find out that this is a different San Marcos from where I live.

fade

fade

Heh, thanks everybody. It was really fun. Next time I have to get my daughter in there, too. I thought the fact that I was in the middle of stripping the wallpaper in my office made it more gritty and noir-ish. Plus that angel statue in my backyard was all Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil-ish.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

My son didn't get why we had to film the dialogue 4-5 times each scene. When I explained the idea of cutting together differently framed shots of the same thing, he seemed to get it, though. There was probably 20 minutes of acting that we cut into the final edit.