Export thread

The Chazwozel Appreciation Thread

Chazwozel

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

Aw, cheer up buddy. You have, for instance, a shark for a head.

I guess? I don't really know if that makes you feel better.

Union?

MindDetective

MindDetective

I appreciate ya,

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

His smile!

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Chaz reminds me of Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, and that movie was pretty good.

Chronos[Ha-G]

His smile!
With one simple picture, you have forever changed my perception of sharks. Also, made me laugh for 4 minutes straight - thank you.

Timmus

Timmus

I appreciate Chazwozel if only because it's a poor life choice to not appreciate a man who has the body of brave heart and the head of a great white shark.

Chazwozel

Chaz reminds me of Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, and that movie was pretty good.

How the hell am I Gaston? Gaston was a hunter, which I am completely opposed to (except fishing). Gaston couldn't read. I have a private library. Handsome...well...maybe you're onto something...

Cajungal

Cajungal

Is every last inch of you covered in hair?

Chazwozel

Actually, no, not really...

Actually not at all.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Actually not at all.[/QUOTE]

Goodness! A full body waxer! How very metrosexual of you! (Do people still use the word metrosexual or is there a new word for preppy these days?)

Cajungal

Cajungal

Hmm, then it MUST be an error.

Chazwozel

Goodness! A full body waxer! How very metrosexual of you! (Do people still use the word metrosexual or is there a new word for preppy these days?)[/QUOTE]

I'm naturally hairless. Like Mr. Bigglesworth!

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Attachments

Cajungal

Cajungal

Chazwozel

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

I appreciate you Chazzykins, I don't see why everyone is throwing a bitchfit. I thought the union shit was pretty funny.

Chazwozel

I appreciate you Chazzykins, I don't see why everyone is throwing a bitchfit. I thought the union shit was pretty funny.
Correction:
Only a select minority was throwing (and some are still throwing) a big whiny bitchfit about it.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Dave

Dave

Nicely done, TN.

Calleja

Calleja

That gif is going to give me nightmares for weeks to come.

Philosopher B.

IT JUST KEEPS LICKING.

WolfOfOdin

I appreciate Chaz's ability to maintain a pretty good sense of humor no matter the occasion.

Also, as Top-hat shark, I appreciate his Sharkiness and do say that if ever there were a greater Shark to ever Shark, I haven't seen one.

Calleja

Calleja

IT JUST KEEPS LICKING.

...months to come.

mommy

Chazwozel

I appreciate Chaz's ability to maintain a pretty good sense of humor no matter the occasion.

Also, as Top-hat shark, I appreciate his Sharkiness and do say that if ever there were a greater Shark to ever Shark, I haven't seen one.
We sharks have to remain true to our herds.

Chippy

Chippy

Chazwozel said:
We sharks have to remain true to our herds.

BErt

I was going to say Chaz is a goalie and we have to respect our own...but then i saw the ice cream gif...and I have no words. :Leyla:

Ross

Ross

Chaz while walking down the street:

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

I don't care what anyone says. that ice cream gif is the fucking awesome of this thread.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Well, it doesn't have much competition.

makare

Maybe all of the issues chaz has exist because he never knew his FATHAH!

Shadazz

The union shit was funny as fuck. Chaz makes my vagoo wet. Anyone who seriously has a problem with him over this is fucked in the head, get a sense of humor or some fucking balls. That is all.

Krisken

Krisken

The union shit was funny as fuck. Chaz makes my vagoo wet. Anyone who seriously has a problem with him over this is fucked in the head, get a sense of humor or some fucking balls. That is all.
You have won me over to your point of view with your rapier wit and clear sense of fairness. You encountered and disseminated the issue with the grace of a dancer and the wisdom of a scholar. Thank you, sir. Thank you.

Chazwozel

One of these days I will move to Australia to live my dream of watching rugby in my underwear, drinking beer, and headbutting people all day long. *sniff*

Chippy

Chippy

You have won me over to your point of view with your rapier wit and clear sense of fairness. You encountered and disseminated the issue with the grace of a dancer and the wisdom of a scholar. Thank you, sir. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

That's totes a chick.

Side note: The word "totes" is hilarious to type out/say.

Calleja

Calleja

Totes.

He's right!!

Gusto

Gusto

Totes McGoats.

fade

fade

Fuck yeah---CHAZ.

He puts the "bad" in bad-ass dude. Without which, it's just "ass dude". Which is kind of gay.

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I can agree on the "ass". But does he qualify for the term "bad"? Of that I can't be sure.

Chazwozel

I can agree on the "ass". But does he qualify for the term "bad"? Of that I can't be sure.
Don't take your hate out on me just because you wish you were my Norwegian brother: