The Espy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WolfOfOdin

Now, as mandated by the new Halforums contract set forth by our glorious supervisor, Espy, I have created the Espy Appreciation thread!

Everyone post what you love about Espy!

NOW!!! HE'S GOT PINKERTONS!

I love that Espy's crippling beatings make sure to always leave one leg functional so that I may hop away like a shamed kangaroo

S

Soliloquy

I like that, on Fridays, he doesn't even load the gun that he uses to get us back to work.

I like that fact that he has yet to follow through on his threat to burn down my house and destroy all my video games.

I like Espy's restraint, in not deliberately burning my skin with his cigarette. My clothes, yes, but not my skin.

I love how Espy always hold back just a little on the whipping when I'm PMSing.I mean, I assume he would, if I ever did.

I was so happy when Espy let me eat the crumbs off his kitchen floor. He hadn't let me eat in days.

I

Iaculus

Espy has my everlasting praise for locking me in his cellar for a year. In particular, I really needed to lose the weight.

S

Soliloquy

I like that fact that he has yet to follow through on his threat to burn down my house and destroy all my video games.
I like that he let my family leave the house before he burned it down. He's quite thoughtful that way.

Shannow

Staff member
I..like the fact, that...uh...ummm..he is always so wonderful to us and that....

Christ, I cannot take it anymore! HELP US!! DEAR GOD, SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!!! HE IS COMING!!! I HEAR HIM----NO, put that down...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Hello, this is Akbar Shannow Addul. Wander earth, I do, and adventures, yes? Meeting people.

The great thing is no matter where you post from Shannow now lives near you and will describe several landmarks that are easily found on google to authenticate that fact.

Cajungal

Staff member
At the risk of being a creepy internet person, I'd like to say that espy's probably the best-looking dude here.

Also, you're a very pleasant and even-tempered person. :)

I forget what Espy or his wife look like, but I recall Chibibar's wife was rather pleasant looking.

D

darkangel6988

I love Espy because he's the kindest , most caring person here on Halforums. And he's great at giving advice when it's needed! I think we should make him an award and have a ceremony for him. ESPY UR MY FAVORITE lol xo :p

Ok, I'm beginning to think The Baby has this whole forum under some sort of mind control.

I think I have to go against my own partner... this is a job for... The Mex. :toocool:

Keep fucking that chicken and also fight for justice.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

But really, who?

Ok, I'm beginning to think The Baby has this whole forum under some sort of mind control.

I think I have to go against my own partner... this is a job for... The Mex. :toocool:
Hey. You get your share of the profits. Stay in the car Mex.

P

Philosopher B.

Espy is like the coolest baby in the playpen. All of the other babies can't even smoke right, they just cough something fierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.