The Godfather

[CONTAINER][POSTER]
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: The Godfather

Tagline: An offer you can't refuse.

Genre: [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Francis Ford Coppola[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Marlon Brando[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Al Pacino[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Caan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard S. Castellano[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Duvall[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sterling Hayden[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Conte[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Al Lettieri[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Diane Keaton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Abe Vigoda[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Talia Shire[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gianni Russo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Cazale[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Marley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rudy Bond[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Al Martino[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Simonetta Stefanelli[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Victor Rendina[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tony Giorgio[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alex Rocco[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Morgana King[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sofia Coppola[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Louis Guss[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lenny Montana[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Salvatore Corsitto[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Martino[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Saro Urzì[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gabriele Torrei[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]1972-03-15[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]175[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]The story spans the years from 1945 to 1955 and chronicles the fictional Italian-American Corleone crime family. When organized crime family patriarch Vito Corleone barely survives an attempt on his life, his youngest son, Michael, steps in to take care of the would-be killers, launching a campaign of bloody revenge.[/PLOT][/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Cajungal

Staff member
Never seen this. People keep telling me I have to, but why?

--Patrick
You don't have to do anything. You don't owe anyone a 2+ hour time commitment just because they love a movie.

That said, it is a wonderful film. I want to watch it again soon--haven't in about 3 years.

My number one haven't watched shame. I've lied about having seen it in the past because I didn't want people to know.

Never seen this. People keep telling me I have to, but why?

Hard to answer without being cliche, but it's a really good movie. Deliberate and methodical pacing, and lots of depth.

You don't have to, unless you enjoy Mobster movies, in which the Godfather parts 1 and 2 are the gold standards.