The Na'vi are here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soliloquy

Well, it is a far cry better than the "Launch Missiles into the City" form of protesting.

Does that girl in the front of the photo freak anyone out? I swear, she looks like something out of a horror movie...

R

Rubicon

Bah this is the only true Navi :humph:

Fuck. Off.

That little annoying Tinkerbell wannabe made me hate Zelda games. HEY LISTEN, HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEYOMGWHEREISASHOTGUN. I never bothered with Majoras Mask after OoT, and people loved OoT. I still have nightmares about that annoyin fuckin fairy

C

Chazwozel

Fuck. Off.

That little annoying Tinkerbell wannabe made me hate Zelda games. HEY LISTEN, HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEYOMGWHEREISASHOTGUN. I never bothered with Majoras Mask after OoT, and people loved OoT. I still have nightmares about that annoyin fuckin fairy[/QUOTE]

Wait. You didn't like OoT? Possibly the single greatest game ever made?

Fuck. Off.

That little annoying Tinkerbell wannabe made me hate Zelda games. HEY LISTEN, HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEYOMGWHEREISASHOTGUN. I never bothered with Majoras Mask after OoT, and people loved OoT. I still have nightmares about that annoyin fuckin fairy[/QUOTE]

Wait. You didn't like OoT? Possibly the single greatest game ever made?[/QUOTE]

Nerdraaaaaage!

Dave

Staff member
Does that girl in the front of the photo freak anyone out? I swear, she looks like something out of a horror movie...
She REALLY reminds me of the little girl from the Ring. But that's not a bad thing.

Ever seen the actress who played her? She's Alan's girlfriend in Two and a Half Men and you might recognize her from the Burger King commercials. Her name is Kelly Stables and she's a fricking smoking hot babe!

Picture is SFW at most work places but is a little racy.

If that creepy looking little Na'vi turn out to look like Kelly I'm all for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.