The Randomly Generated Post Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomdragon6

Staff member
I'm bored so let's play a game!

Go to this random number generator: http://www.random.org/

-Put the number of total Halforum General pages in the "max" field. (Seems to be 119)
-Generate the random number between 1 and 119 and go to that page.

-Generate a number between 1 and 35 and go to that thread on the page. (Stickies don't count.)
-Find out how many pages the thread has (if only 1, skip) and generate a number between 1 and that number, then go to that page.

- Generate a number between 1 and 35 and go to that post. (If fewer than 35 posts, either count and generate, or generate anyway and take that post. If number higher than last post, take last post.) Copy/paste or quote that post here and see what we get. People posting can also try to guess who posted it if it's descriptive enough.

-------------------------------------------------
EXAMPLE!

Generate 1-119: 90
-- Going to page 90... [Hint: You can type the page number in the url at the end]
Generate 1-35: 18
-- Going to thread 18...
--2 Pages in Thread 18
Generate 1-2: 1
--Staying on Page 1
Generate 1-35: 13
-- Finding post 13.

So I would post:
-----

90 / 18 / 1 / 13

ThatNickGuy said:
*nerd RAAAAAGE!!!!*​
I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MAH FINGERS!

-----

This would show that this person quoted Nick, and then shouted that. :) I'll do another and then POST YOUR OWN.
Added at: 13:43
72 / 10 / 1 / 13

I will look into this. I should also say that I have these RM files (these files are on our old Realmedia server) we are moving to pure Window base server (thus wmv, wma, amd mp3 only) so I need to convert these old RM to the new format.​

Of course the batch I have are all audio so just need to convert them to mp3/wma.​

I cheated. The post I was supposed to use was from Cajun who posted ":laugh:"

This was the best post on that page though.

WEAR THE CAPE

Status
Not open for further replies.