Export thread

The Return Of "Danger Mouse"

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

I remember this always being shown on early Nickelodeon as a kid.
Alexander Armstrong lands role of "Danger Mouse"

Celt Z

Celt Z

I am beyond excited for this. I adored Danger Mouse as a kid and cherish my complete DVD set and plush DM & Penfold. This can't come out fast enough!

mikerc

mikerc

Crumbs! Not sure I like the new look of DM but Penfold looks, well the same as the old series actually, & Alexander Armstrong is a good choice for the voice. Cautiously optimistic.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

I never actually watched the cartoon, but I had a story book of it! The last page was ripped out, so my dad drew a new page for the ending. Good times.

ScytheRexx

ScytheRexx

What about Count Duckula? Darn it!

Bowielee

Bowielee

Crumbs! Not sure I like the new look of DM but Penfold looks, well the same as the old series actually, & Alexander Armstrong is a good choice for the voice. Cautiously optimistic.
I don't really see any big changes to DangerMouse's look. Looks like the same old DM to me.

ScytheRexx

ScytheRexx

I don't really see any big changes to DangerMouse's look. Looks like the same old DM to me.
He does have the classic look, but there are a lot of light changes. His ears and nose seem a lot larger, which in turn make his head feel a lot larger. He now has thick brows, while the original only used a simple line to represent expression of the eye, and even took the few tufts of hair that sometimes appeared on his head, and made them a full on hairdo.

jwhouk

jwhouk

But it's still DM. :)

mikerc

mikerc

Mostly yeah, it's just that right now what I'm focusing on when I see that picture is the larger ears & the hair on top of his head. Once I get used to it I'll probably be fine with it but at the moment I'm in knee-jerk "What did you change it for? It was perfect the way it was, changeitback changeitback changeitback" mode.

Oh and @Celt Z if you hear something during the night don't worry - it's just me stealing your plushies.

I mean no I would never do that. Go back to bed, sleepy times for you. *Grabs the plushies & runs*

Bowielee

Bowielee

Mostly yeah, it's just that right now what I'm focusing on when I see that picture is the larger ears & the hair on top of his head. Once I get used to it I'll probably be fine with it but at the moment I'm in knee-jerk "What did you change it for? It was perfect the way it was, changeitback changeitback changeitback" mode.

Oh and @Celt Z if you hear something during the night don't worry - it's just me stealing your plushies.

I mean no I would never do that. Go back to bed, sleepy times for you. *Grabs the plushies & runs*
These minor changes are perfectly acceptable. If it were this drastic:

050217_loonatics.jpg

Then have at it.

mikerc

mikerc

These minor changes are perfectly acceptable. If it were this drastic:

View attachment 16026

Then have at it.
What are you doing posting bad DeviantArt pics? Because of course noone would be stupid enough to make that an official update of the Looney Tunes. Nope never happened nuh-uh.

Celt Z

Celt Z

:eek:
:aaah:

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Just finally started watching this series. So far I like it. Balances nostalgia with new stuff fairly well.