Export thread

The Wednesday Thread.

strawman

strawman

So. It's Wednesday. Huh.

How is your week going so far?

I finally got past a huge roadblock in my current project.

Anyway.

Wednesday.

Any idea why it's spelled this way, and pronounced another?

Hrm.

Hylian

Hylian

So far this week has been dragging on. I am exhausted and I am making stupid mistakes at work (luckily they have been very minor mistakes) but still I will be happy when the weekend gets here.

Reboneer

It's Thursday.

drifter

drifter

Any idea why it's spelled this way, and pronounced another?

Hrm.
Elision - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Wednesday.
Wodensday.
Woden's Day.
Odin's Day.

Guess what Thursday is.

makare

Today was a shitty day that had no business being shitty. It was supposed to be awesome! Today failed me. Im glad it is almost over.

Vrii

Vrii

Torn muscle, can't work.

New computer came, monitor didn't.

Wednesday sucks.

Matt²

Had no business Tuesday, .. played Everquest and updated my resume, and called Garmin (only to have my call ignored).. today, sold 2 computers plus a data transfer. I'm in my office for another month. Wednesday was good for me.

gargoyle_eva

gargoyle_eva

Thursday here too. Although my wednesday was good. I slept till lunch time, went and visited my grandparents, bought a block of beer and started drinking around 4. God I love holidays!!

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Wednesday = my Saturday. Went to FLGS, realised I had forgotten my paints to work on my Warhams, found out that the Exalted group that I had been REALLY looking forward to joining wasn't going to be able to meet on the one free day I have, and went home.

Salvaged day by having all-you-can eat with my family. That's right... eat your sad away, fat man...

tegid

tegid

Ok, I got Wednesday, Thursday, Fryday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday but

what does Tuesday mean? What's the ethimology?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Been running around, seeing what courses to take this fall - mainly because I know I won't be able to attend for the first week or two due to substitute teaching ^^ So a little yay there...

Otherwise a little meh... It's no longer warm enough to go out in shorts :( I've been a little under the weather, and I need to clean up. Also, the girlfriend and I haven't seen all week because she's been so damn busy :(

But we'll see tonight. Because it is now Friday, and it's MOVIE NIGHT! :D

Oh, also, Wednesday in Finnish is keskiviikko, literally 'midweek'. Odin can go kiss my hairy ass ;) Wednesdays are okay, most good shows air on Wednesday.

Reboneer

Happy Saturday