There Will Be Brawl

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

Just watched it, great stuff. :rofl:

http://therewillbebrawl.com/episodesEpisode1.php

there are 5 more episodes and some "mushroom kingdom news" videos xD

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I've been following this since before it was on Escapist, I love it. They're pretty good about updates now too, it took like 4 months while they worked out a deal with Escapist to get episode 2. :(

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

Watched all episodes now, great stuff =)

Rubicon

I never heard of this until today.. I saw a link over at Destructoid, apparently the final episode is online and its like 35 minutes long :confused:

I watched the first two episodes, it's pretty fucking awesome. GREAT fan series

Wahad

Wahad

It's glorious. I watched the final episode yesterday and man. I'll just say that I'm pleasantly disturbed.

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

This is amazing! I love it.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Friend just linked it to me a couple days ago. I giggle with the Toad hats every time. Surprised at how relatively good it is. Knowing, you know, nerds and shitty fanfilms. Is the last episode up yet?

figmentPez

figmentPez

I'm assuming these photos I saw of cosplayer Aktrez as Samus, [strike]mean she'll be in upcoming episodes[/strike], oops, didn't realize that there's more than the first episode on the site. (If you've been following the cosplay thread, you might recognize her as Emma Frost)

Working as a stripper, aparently.

Creepy Kirby

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

Seen it mentioned on the forums, but can't find it.

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

I never heard of this until today.. I saw a link over at Destructoid, apparently the final episode is online and its like 35 minutes long :confused:

I watched the first two episodes, it's pretty fucking awesome. GREAT fan series
Final episode? Where??

Wahad

Wahad

Go to the escapist (home of Zero Punctuation). All the episodes (plus some bonus vids) are up there.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Damn, these guys were at Magfest and we missed them.

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

Go to the escapist (home of Zero Punctuation). All the episodes (plus some bonus vids) are up there.
thanks, sadly, I will going to travel today, and only will be able to watch next sunday :(

Rubicon

Holy hannah that Samus is hot.. And she's not skin and bones! (not a fan of skinny women). *drooooooooool*

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

That picture is just too good for words

Jay

Jay

I don't recall Samus wearing stripper shoes. Maybe I should replay the game...

ElJuski

ElJuski

Holy hannah that Samus is hot.. And she's not skin and bones! (not a fan of skinny women). *drooooooooool*
You should save those pictures for posterity. You know, should anything goes down.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

You should save those pictures for posterity. You know, should anything goes down.[/QUOTE]

It's the only way to be sure.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

The finale is up on Escapist now, if you haven't seen this series yet it's totally worth it.