Export thread

This is a thread about.......FLAMENCO MUSIC!

WolfOfOdin

Not authentic I know, but one of my favorite final fantasy songs. Anywho, any of our luxurious Spaniards able to help with recommending a good style of Flamenco to pick up on my guitar? I usually stick to southern blues or Appalachian folk right now

Dave

Dave

I thought you meant this:

ElJuski

ElJuski

My favorite Flamenco:

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

anytime I hear/read the word flamenco, the song 'Mr Jones and Me' starts to play in my head.

Dave

Dave

Just Mr. Jones, please. Counting Crows.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

If I just say Mr Jones, you might think

Calleja

Calleja

the "she's looking at you, no, no, she's looking at me" bit reminds me so much of a common interaction a good of friend of mine and I have all the time.

Dave

Dave

But that wouldn't make any sense...unless they talk about a black haired flamenco dancer.

tegid

tegid

Not authentic I know, but one of my favorite final fantasy songs. Anywho, any of our luxurious Spaniards able to help with recommending a good style of Flamenco to pick up on my guitar? I usually stick to southern blues or Appalachian folk right now
I'm sorry I can't be of much help, since I don't like flamenco very much... I know SJ doesn't either, so the only Spaniard left that I know of is Den... I have a couple of friends who may have some advice though, so I'll ask around :)

General Specific

General Specific

For some reason, I thought of this:

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I'm sorry I can't be of much help, since I don't like flamenco very much... I know SJ doesn't either, so the only Spaniard left that I know of is Den... I have a couple of friends who may have some advice though, so I'll ask around :)
I was coming to this thread as i read the title "This is a thread about.......FLAMENCO MUSIC! " just to ask "WHY?" XP