Export thread

This thread is now abouit pie

Hylian

Hylian

*edit*

Ok this thread is now about pie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[strike:274gp8du]Only an little less than an hour to go for me :)

and :tongue: to anyone who has already missed it due to being in a different time zone[/strike:274gp8du]

Wasabi Poptart

12:34:56 07/08/09

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5936

Hylian

Hylian

oops I missed the other thread.

Ok this is now a thread about pie

Cajungal

Cajungal

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Dave

Dave

(terrible song. Sorry.)

General Specific

General Specific

Hylian

Hylian

Fun Size

Fun Size

I had to drive all the way out to Whole Foods to find a pie crust without lard in it, but my lovely wife wants a dark chocolate pie for her birthday tomorrow, and I do not disappoint.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I am disappointed that they dropped their old logo that was the shape of a house with a pi symbol in it.

Side note, the shop used to be called House of Guys. It is close to Montrose and attracted a lot of clientele that had just came out of gay bars.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Cajungal

Cajungal

I had to drive all the way out to Whole Foods to find a pie crust without lard in it, but my lovely wife wants a dark chocolate pie for her birthday tomorrow, and I do not disappoint.
You coulda just made one.

Fun Size

Fun Size

I'm not making pie crusts. That's too much like work. Better to focus my time on the sweet, chocolatey goodness I'ma gonna fill it with.

Cajungal

Cajungal

It's pretty easy if you have a food processor. :p Just sayin. But yeah a lot of people don't like making crust.

Fun Size

Fun Size

And I don't have a food processor.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Ah, then yeah that can be a pain. Have fun makin chocolate pie! :)

figmentPez

figmentPez

What's wrong with lard?

Fun Size

Fun Size

Doesn't go well with vegetarianism.