Calleja

Calleja

LMAO! That is AWESOME!

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

From these?:

Calleja

Calleja

....I totally have a man crush on that guy.

Rob King

Rob King

I like to think that The Man Your Man Can Smell Like is the protege of the Most Interesting Man in the World.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

If those two were to ever team up, the world would be theirs for the taking.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'm totally comfortable in my heterosexuality...

...but I would go gay for that man.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I like to think that The Man Your Man Can Smell Like is the protege of the Most Interesting Man in the World.
I don't, because those commercials aren't as good as these. Also Dos Equis tastes like poop. :awesome:

Baerdog

Baerdog

Well, I've got a new voicemail recording now.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

I don't, because those commercials aren't as good as these. Also Dos Equis tastes like poop. :awesome:[/QUOTE]

The Man Your Man Could Smell Like is what the Most Interesting Man in the World wants to be when he grows up

Wasabi Poptart

So awesome. :D

PatrThom

PatrThom

Link to the flickr page itself to satisfy the CC attrib requirements.

--Patrick

Wahad

Wahad

These are great. For those not in the know, the Man Your Man Could Smell Like has been pumping out personalized video responsed to tweets, facebook messages, youtube comments etc. for the last two days.

For example - Alyssa Milano made a tweet and this is what came of it. (watch in order)

(addendum: Behold!!! My flowers (and card) from @oldspice guy (pictures): - alyssamilano's posterous)

and finally this link with a video made by Milano

Calleja

Calleja

Holy shit... that bitch is being a hooker for the environment! mwuahahaaa

No, but seriously, what's the old spice guy's twitter and stuff and uh.. is he single?

Wahad

Wahad

http://twitter.com/Oldspice - Oldspice's Twitter
Isaiah Mustafa (isaiahmustafa) on Twitter - the guy's twitter

He's done now, though. And what other way to stop such an awesome period of time than with a SILVERFISH HANDCATCH!

Calleja

Calleja

HOLY SHIT!

What the hell!? That's... that's too fourth wall-y meta-y for my... medicated (ZenMonkey dixit) state.

PatrThom

PatrThom

SILVERFISH HANDCATCH!
Tingerlick Testrum?
Flickerpiss Nosescum?

--Patrick

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Gibberish question!

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Ganked and possibly uploaded... will have to see about setting this up somehow, see how the guys on my watch take it.