Export thread

Those crazy Chinese!

Dave

Dave

First, let me say I have nothing against the Chinese.In fact:

But it seems that they can't understand the basics of mail. For example, it's soon to be the Year of the Rabbit, so they are ordering bunnies by the thousands for good luck. The problem? YOU CAN'T FUCKING MAIL A RABBIT AND EXPECT IT TO LIVE!!!

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/21/year-of-the-rabbit-deadly-start-for-impulse-pet-buys/?hpt=C2

Chibibar

lol. I'm sure we will find a way ;) I mean come on. They got a guy who is in charge to keep the weather good during the Olympic.

Philosopher B.

Any kind of mass impulse pet buy like that is stupid regardless of location, e.g. like people buying dalmatians after the 101 Dalmatians cartoon or movie came out. But yeah WTF, why would you order or send a rabbit through the mail, just go physically buy one of the damn things.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Fed Ex carries live animals on a regular basis, most animals can survive the trip. PETA could and likely should have a shit fit over that practice.

Chibibar

Chinese are very superstitious lot :) (my parents included) I mean did you know how many "force" birth on the year of the Golden Pig? (suppose to be super lucky day and year for babies) Those babies are suppose to be rich when they grow up.

Disconnected

LittleSin

LittleSin

I'm sorry for your loss.

Disconnected

I'm sorry for your loss.
We are all pulling together in this sad time. We're all a little jumpy.

Jiarn

-groan-

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

We are all pulling together in this sad time. We're all a little jumpy.
At least you aren't hopping mad.

Philosopher B.

At least you aren't hopping mad.
Yeah, hopefully he can remain strong and carrot on.
Added at: 22:50
*Kills self*

strawman

strawman

YOU CAN'T FUCKING MAIL A RABBIT AND EXPECT IT TO LIVE!!!
Sure you can, but if it doesn't survive it's called takeout.

strawman

strawman

Rabbit is like chicken wings. It sits there waiting while you contemplate if it's worth the trouble of picking the meat off the bones or not.

Growing up on a farm, though, I was surprised at how many types of animals could be mailed easily and safely. Typically, though, one only does that for non-pet animals, as the thought of losing one in the mail system (and there's always a chance) may be too traumatizing.

Jiarn