Export thread

Thousands of eggs found in Loch Ness!!

Dave

Dave

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SPORT/10/12/loch.ness.golf.balls/index.html

Okay, maybe they weren't eggs or mushrooms like originally thought...they are golf balls. Thousands of them. Apparently Kramer lives somewhere near there. Let's just hope if Nessie gets in trouble George will be around to save it.

General Specific

General Specific

Wow, people are still searching for the Loch Ness Monster even though all scientific evidence, logic, and common sense dictates there's not one?

Dave

Dave

But...but...EGGS!!!

HowDroll

HowDroll

Wow, people are still searching for the Loch Ness Monster even though all scientific evidence, logic, and common sense dictates there's not one?
There's more water in Loch Ness than in all the lakes of England and Wales combined. It's absolutely massive and over 700 feet deep. I'm not saying I believe in the Loch Ness Monster, because I don't, but it's absolutely possible that there's something hiding in there.

Denbrought

Denbrought

Wow, people are still searching for ___________ even though all scientific evidence, logic, and common sense dictates there's not one?
A few religions outside your house want to have a word with you :p

Hylian

Hylian

General Specific

General Specific

But...but...EGGS!!!
Heh, yes well, if those really were eggs, they'd have to be a lot bigger to provide for a creature the size of the Loch Ness Monster. Other considerations are that just one creature couldn't reproduce. So, there'd have to be two. However, to ensure viability of the species, there'd also have to be much more than one breeding pair. There'd have to be dozens at least. So, with that many creatures, there's no way they could have survived this long without a ton of forensic evidence being found. Also, they'd need a large source of food. There simply isn't any in Loch Ness. There are a few fish species, but not in the numbers and/or sizes required to support such large creatures. Also, there is little plant life in Loch Ness, so if the creatures are herbivores, they'd have to eat the plants on the land or close to the water. This would again lead to many more sightings and lots of physical evidence that we just don't have.

There's also the consideration that all of the evidence we've received so far has turned out to be fake. Even the infamous "Surgeon's" photograph. All of the eye witnesses are either trying to keep the tourist trade going or are mistaken in what they saw. They get so worked up into wanting to see the monster that they mistake boat wake or some debris in the water, etc., for a sighting.

Wow, people are still searching for ___________ even though all scientific evidence, logic, and common sense dictates there's not one?
A few religions outside your house want to have a word with you :p[/QUOTE]

Heh, tell them that I've found as much evidence for God as I have for the Loch Ness Monster. Also, that I'm at work, so picketing my apartment will only piss off my neighbors.

Steve

Steve

That's what people thought about Big Foot then two hunters found them a dead Big Foot and put him in a freezer. Now who looks stupid?

meyoumeyou

That's what people thought about Big Foot then two hunters found them a dead Big Foot and put him in a freezer. Now who looks stupid?[/QUOTE]

Game. Set. Match.

Shawn

Shawn

I'm surprised it took them this long to find the golf balls.

strawman

strawman

All I can say is it really takes balls to spend research money on a loch ness monster search.

-Adam

Kitty Sinatra

It looks like it actually yields balls, stieny.

-Not Adam

strawman

strawman

YO LOCHNESS I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU AND I'MMA LETCHA FINISH, BUT GOOGLE HAS THE BEST BALL PIT OF ALL TIME. OF ALL TIME!

-Adam

@Li3n

@Li3n

Dammit, i knew that lake was too high profile... oh well, at least they still think they're golf balls... and soon, it will be too late...

NOTHING TO SEE HERE HUMAN, MOVE ALONG!!!!