Export thread

Time capsules...

strawman

strawman

Why don't we have reverse time capsules? Wouldn't it be great if I could plant a time capsule in the backyard of the house I lived at when I was 6, exactly where I dug a hole for no reason, and had that capsule go back in time so instead of an empty hole, my 6 year old self would find the time capsule from the future?

It's for this reason I continue to dig random holes. Oh sure, I tell my wife they are fence post holes, or holes for the play structures, but in reality I'm just giving my future self plenty of opportunity to send me neat stuff.

Chazwozel

Why don't we have reverse time capsules? Wouldn't it be great if I could plant a time capsule in the backyard of the house I lived at when I was 6, exactly where I dug a hole for no reason, and had that capsule go back in time so instead of an empty hole, my 6 year old self would find the time capsule from the future?

It's for this reason I continue to dig random holes. Oh sure, I tell my wife they are fence post holes, or holes for the play structures, but in reality I'm just giving my future self plenty of opportunity to send me neat stuff.

I tried that once when I was 12, only replace time capsule with "large breasted hot chick".

Dave

Dave

If you'd have gotten a "large breasted hot chick" when you were 12 you would have wet yourself and hidden under your bed.

Or is that just me?

Chazwozel

If you'd have gotten a "large breasted hot chick" when you were 12 you would have wet yourself and hidden under your bed.

Or is that just me?

Dave

Dave

You may laugh at that, but look at those guys now.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Not to mention:

PatrThom

PatrThom

I once said in High School that if time travel were invented during my lifetime, I would come back to right then to show off. But nothing happened...probably because I can't remember exactly where/when it was.

--Patrick