To Shego: (This seems to be a trend now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JCM

Is it me or is it like 2000 again during the KK/Crone fever at Forumpolis?
Nice pic.

M

Mr_Chaz

@Li3n said:
doomdragon6 said:
It reminds me of you a bit. :D
Yeah, i totally see the nose-less resemblance...
She's a rebel. Probing to all us nosed people that we just don't need them! In fact, in a show of solidarity, I'm going to remove mine now. Back soon!

M

Mr_Chaz

So it turns out craft knives hurt. I gave up and cried instead. The doctor says it won't scar.

I just noticed that Mr._Chaz has a Sandman avatar and the title "Never Sleeps"

:D :thumbsup:

It's pretty easy to be reminded of certain people from here, with all the distinct online personalities.

Fucked up psycho shit will always remind me of shego.

It's easy to think of Calleja when I hear someone tell a crazy story from last nights party.

And whenever I see a hobo come out of nowhere like a ninja, I think of Gusto.

Desudesudesu? :bush:

Also, am I being compared to Krillin now? (The no nose thing)

JCM, no comparison between Crone and myself. We're two different monsters all together. Though the compliment is appreciated. :slywink:

Love the pic and text though, it's going to be my new "surfing computer" wallpaper for sure.

A

Andromache

Also, JCM, there was never crone fever at forumopolis, that was Kurtz's ImageComics thread board section afore it got really nuked.

I kinda miss zod.

Shego I could happily kick into an electric fence though. Hell, she might enjoy it.

J

JCM

Crone said:
Also, JCM, there was never crone fever at forumopolis, that was Kurtz's ImageComics thread board section afore it got really nuked.

I kinda miss zod.

Shego I could happily kick into an electric fence though. Hell, she might enjoy it.
Fine, KK fever.

A

Andromache

Yeah, only Shego would appreciate those last two...

*right clicks*

Status
Not open for further replies.