Export thread

To whomever neg repped me for using "effin"

Calleja

Calleja

Fuck you, I'll write however the effing fuck I like... if I use effin it's because I find it hilarious, but you're obviously not very good with reading comprehension if you think I don't "spell out the actual words" and use it as a euphemism. Bitch.

Also.. hey guys, how's everyone doing? :D

tegid

tegid

Hey!!! Missed you!

Also.. aN euphemism :p

Espy

Espy

You've been gone so long... its like... I don't even know you anymore.

Calleja

Calleja

That's alright, Baby*, we can get to know each other once again :heart:

*: notice the capitalization, bitches.

Hylian

Hylian

Welcome back :biggrin:

Dave

Dave

It's the MEX!!!!!

Espy

Espy

That's alright, Baby*, we can get to know each other once again :heart:

*: notice the capitalization, bitches.
*whew* I was so scared you had changed.

Also, whatever anyone tells you about me and Gusto while you were gone, they lyin. Ain't nuffin happend.

Calleja

Calleja

HE BETTER NOT HAVE GOTTEN TO DRIVE THE BABYMOBILE, OR THERE WILL BE MEXICAN HELL TO PAY, HALCONY!

Element 117

Neg rep is like hard lovin. If it hurts, it's deep, and if it's deep, there's bruising and scars.

Calleja

Calleja

I knew the instant I hit submit to this thread I'd get a flurry of new neg reps. I was proven right in seconds.

It's nice to know things haven't changed much while I was gone :biggrin:

Chazwozel

I knew the instant I hit submit to this thread I'd get a flurry of new neg reps. I was proven right in seconds.

Dude, you care about rep waaaaay too much.

Disconnected

Neg rep is like hard lovin. If it hurts, it's deep, and if it's deep, there's bruising and scars.
The way it should be

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Welcome back, he whose Indian name is He Who Schtoinks Like a Horny Rabbit :D

Calleja

Calleja

Dude, you care about rep waaaaay too much.[/QUOTE]

I really don't, it's like post count to me now, I don't even notice the number thingie.... the comments that are left behind, though? Oh, those are gold. Those I do read, definitely.

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

Welcome back Calleja! I trust you had a restful hiatus? :)

Calleja

Calleja

I became a redditor :cool:

I'll probably post way less than I used to pre-hiatus cause of the awesomeness that is reddit. Also... this place is much, much slower than I remember.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I think "a euphemism" is right because it's based on how the word sounds instead of how it's written. Do you say "an unit"?

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

I'll probably post way less than I used to pre-hiatus cause of the awesomeness that is reddit. Also... this place is much, much slower than I remember.

That's just because we missed you so!

Dave

Dave

Working on it, Mex, working on it.

Have you read Alfie yet this week? Or gotten a monster to level up?

Calleja

Calleja

I think "a euphemism" is right because it's based on how the word sounds instead of how it's written. Do you say "an unit"?
Yeah.. I was pretty sure that's the case too but I confess he did make me doubt it for a second so I left it like that but didn't correct his correction. Hey Charles, how you been man?

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Working on it, Mex, working on it.

Have you read Alfie yet this week? Or gotten a monster to level up?
I just read all through the Alfie archives. I love the art... the writing could use some improving, though. I know we have some awesome writers in the boards, have you thought of accepting script submissions? That could be fun. Bumble is kicking ass as always, though.

No.. haven't seen into the monster things... worth the time sink?

Dave

Dave

Right now the time sink is probably not worth it. But it will be.

As to other comics, we've discussed it on the Mod forum. I'd be willing to split time up, but we were going to wait until Ame was comfortable with the changes she's making on the front page. Right now these changes are amazing but still only in test.

Calleja

Calleja

I don't mean OTHER comics though, I mean individual strip script submissions for Alfie! People write it, bumble draws it. PROFIT!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

FINALLY! The Mex! Has come BACK! To Halforums!

Calleja

Calleja

if you're parodying me you need TO USE ALL CAPS WAY MORE EVEN WHEN TOTALLY UNNECESSARY! I consider this my Chandler voice.

Also, use "bitch" at random parts. Bitch.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Man, I thought for sure you'd catch that reference:

Calleja

Calleja

.... do not EVER assume I will get a wrestling reference, dude. I know more about pretty much everything on this planet than I do about wrestling. Watching wrestling is akin to watching soap operas to me... I understand why it can be appealing but my eyes will glaze over if you submit me to it.

tegid

tegid

Yeah.. I was pretty sure that's the case too but I confess he did make me doubt it for a second so I left it like that but didn't correct his correction. Hey Charles, how you been man?
[/QUOTE]
I stand corrected!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Dude, you're Mexican. You're in, like, the hub of Lucha Libre. I bloody well envy you.

Bitch. :p

Calleja

Calleja

Well ok, Lucha Libre I do know a bit more about... but the classic stuff, not the recent stuff. The Santo vs Blue Demon and similar movies are a staple of Mexican pop culture.

Wrestling has gotten a HUGE boost down here lately, we get WWF matches regularly and american wrestlers come to fight mexican luchadores all the time. There must be like a new Free Trade wreslting thing among countries or something. I'm talking you get like.. (insert famous american wrestler name here) stickers in potato chips and shit.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I'm aight. Just been watching a billion movies and tv shows to distract myself from how much my life sucks.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

reddit is the reason I barely post also. It's a great little site.

Philosopher B.

What the poop is wrong with effin'? I use that all the time!

Krisken

Krisken

Good to have you back, Turbosquirt.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'm aight. Just been watching a billion movies and tv shows to distract myself from how much my life sucks.
Wrong thread. :p

Jay

Jay

Thank god you didn't use the word queer because worlds will collide!

OH SHI-

Calleja

Calleja

reddit is the reason I barely post also. It's a great little site.[/QUOTE]

HELL YEAH! I'm FCalleja there, we should +friend each other and shit!

I dunno if you partake, but r/trees is a GREAT and AWESOME little community of stoners that do nothing but chill and share links and musings, it's pretty much a polite, loving little corner of the internet that shuns all conflict and drama.. it's awesome, and not all Ents (people who browse r/trees are Ents) even use cannabis, some just hang around cause it's pretty much the best subreddit of them all!

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

reddit is the reason I barely post also. It's a great little site.[/QUOTE]

HELL YEAH! I'm FCalleja there, we should +friend each other and shit!

I dunno if you partake, but r/trees is a GREAT and AWESOME little community of stoners that do nothing but chill and share links and musings, it's pretty much a polite, loving little corner of the internet that shuns all conflict and drama.. it's awesome, and not all Ents (people who browse r/trees are Ents) even use cannabis, some just hang around cause it's pretty much the best subreddit of them all![/QUOTE]

I'm hubbawubba, mainly on r/pics, r/funny and I lurk a couple other subreddits (space, fuuuuuuuuuu and video).

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Welcome back, Calleja!

Element 117

Haha, He's FCalleja there. Effin.

Disconnected

About Reddit Wiki says: "Other users may then vote the posted links "up" or "down" with the most successful links gaining prominence by reaching the front page"

so... reddit is american idol for websurfers?

vote 'sanjay' here i come!

Wasabi Poptart

Effin Mex! *glomp*

Calleja

Calleja

"Calleja" is almost always taken.... I know, it surprises me more than you, believe me. FCalleja has never ever been taken in any site I've tried to, though, so if you see a FCalleja around somewhere, chances are it's me. If you see just "Calleja", it MIGHT be me but is probably some Spanish douchebag who stole my name. Or has the same name, whatevs.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Welcome back! Was just posting about you, earlier today!

Cajungal

Cajungal

FERNANDOOOOO! *GLOMP*

Gusto

Gusto

Hey it is Fernando.

Calleja

Calleja

First mention of Abba gets ignored.

Gusto

Gusto

Fernanado simulpost.

Seej and I are linked at the neural level.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

WE ARE NOW ONE

Disconnected

Mamma mia voulez-vous honey, honey? I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.

SOS Super Trouper!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Fernanado simulpost.

Seej and I are linked at the neural level.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

WE ARE NOW ONE
Cajungus? Gustogal?

Gusto

Gusto

Geejo.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Nice.

Gusto

Gusto

Better than Brangelina.

Which sounds like a combination of bran and Orangina, like some kind of Metamucil-type product...

Cajungal

Cajungal

So, Kev. Wanna adopt an African/Chinese baby with me?

Element 117

First mention of Abba gets ignored.
Abba!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Personally I find it amusing how when I asked for people to neg rep me so that I may go negative, I now get -rep for good reasons and +rep for bad ones. :mad:

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Personally I find it amusing how when I asked for people to neg rep me so that I may go negative, I now get -rep for good reasons and +rep for bad ones. :mad:
You've been coming to this forum for how long?

Gusto

Gusto

Choose your own dumb joke!

Calleja, I would never eff you.

or

So, Fernando... who'd you eff?

Cajungal

Cajungal

Tell us about your Starbucks escapades! *sits cross-legged with some Raisinets*

Calleja

Calleja

I have just STOPPED drinking coffee... FOREVER!

Terrik

Terrik

Nah

Cajungal

Cajungal

Wow. That thought of that made a single tear roll down my cheek.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Does this mean you are in a relationship?

Espy

Espy

Wow. That thought of that made a single tear roll down my cheek.[/QUOTE]

No kidding. Whom will woo the ladies of the local starbucks then? WHO WILL WOO???

Gusto

Gusto

*appears dramatically*

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

And where will we get our amusing Starbucks cougar reports from... and commentary from making fart noises on your laptop in public?

Joe Johnson

Where do you even see the comments for rep? Is it in my profile somewhere?

---nevermind, I found it (please don't take my meager 5 rep points away!)

Calleja

Calleja

:humph:

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

Oh, no need to be like that... :p