TRON: Legacy

[CONTAINER][POSTER]
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: TRON: Legacy

Tagline: The Game Has Changed.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Joseph Kosinski[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Olivia Wilde[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Yaya DaCosta[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Serinda Swan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Frain[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Beau Garrett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amy Esterle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brandon Jay McLaren[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Owen Best[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Teigen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Mathis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeff Bridges[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Sheen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bruce Boxleitner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daft Punk[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ron Selmour[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Conrad Coates[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kis Yurij[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Garrett Hedlund[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2010-12-16[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]125[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]Sam Flynn, the tech-savvy and daring son of Kevin Flynn, investigates his father's disappearance and is pulled into The Grid. With the help of a mysterious program named Quorra, Sam quests to stop evil dictator Clu from crossing into the real world.[/PLOT][/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Way too little Tron in it.

Otherwise I enjoyed it as an easy to watch action flick that reminded me a little of a movie from my childhood days.

Also: to me everything with Jeff Bridges is worth watching.
Yes, even R.I.P.D.