Export thread

Truth or Dare

Limit: 500

Morphine

Morphine

Pretty simple, truth or dare game with a few forum-friendly rules, the thing goes like this:

Let's start with two forumites, Lupita and Chachita.
Lupita wants to play, so she asks Chachita: "Hey, mana, truth or dare?"
Chachita: truth!
Lupita: have you ever smelled your underwear after taking it off?
Chachita: ahh, Lupita, you're so gross but yes, I have.

*we all tease and laugh at Lupita*

so, who's next?

Since Lupita was the one to ask, now someone -whoever wants to and posts first- has to ask Lupita "truth or dare" and and then someone else asks that last someone and so on.

Got it?

Start!

Calleja

Calleja

... chachita and lupita? really?

How are dares gonna work over the forum, anyway?

Cajungal

Cajungal

Pics or it didn't happen?

Morphine

Morphine

... chachita and lupita? really?

How are dares gonna work over the forum, anyway?
Yes, Chachita and Lupita, you got a problem with that?

Pics or it didn't happen?
That's exactly how.
Pics, video or whatever.
Plus, not all dares have to be like that, I can dare you to photoshop something in a funny way or things like that.

Calleja

Calleja

No, you can't, cause I can't photoshop for shit. See your game isn't very well thought out u_u

phil

phil

Less rules mongering more truth or daring

Morphine

Morphine

No, you can't, cause I can't photoshop for shit. See your game isn't very well thought out u_u
That's cause you suck... and that's not my fault.

PHIL! truth or dare?

phil

phil

Truth.

Morphine

Morphine

What was the last big lie you told? To whom? why?

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

:pop2:

I will be watching this threads evolution with some interest.

phil

phil

What was the last big lie you told? To whom? why?[/QUOTE]

I told this girl that I was kind of seeing that I didn't want to get into a relationship because she lived too far away. Really I just wasn't attracted to her and found her boring. I'd like to think that she knew I was trying to spare her feelings but I don't really know.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

So now do I call someone out or does it default to you?

David

David

I dare you to tell the truth.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Yo.

phil

phil

T or D?

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

I dare you to tell the truth.

makare

Haha last time I play truth or dare i was 12 and having a slumber party. My friend got dared to go outside to the highway by our house and flash the truckers but she would only do it if we all did. So we did. Which still makes me laugh because we didn't have anything worth flashing.

Oh memories.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Oo Oo! I'm playing too, I want a turn later!

Morphine

Morphine

So now do I call someone out or does it default to you?
Well, in order for things to have some sort of "order" it would be default to me, like I stated in the first post, but since you already asked north ranger, let's just leave it like that and then continue like it is. ok?

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Oo Oo! I'm playing too, I want a turn later!
This is what I wanted to avoid with the rules.
instead of just saying "hey, someone ask me" you ask the person "in queue" and then you'll be the next one to play. You know?

Cajungal

Cajungal

*salute* Yes, ma'am. Must think of questions and dares................. *goes off to shower*

Calleja

Calleja

You're terrible at explaining rules, dude

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Da truth for me, please, phil.

Morphine

Morphine

you again? Go pick your nose or something, Calleja u_u

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Oh mammories.
FTFY

Cajungal

Cajungal

.........I got it. :p I just wasn't paying attention the first time around.

makare

Oh mammories.
FTFY[/QUOTE]

I have them now....

David

David

I dare someone to flash halforums.

phil

phil

Da truth for me, please, phil.
What do you fear most?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

What do you fear most?
Failure as a person, as a teacher and as a human being.

Who's next?

Calleja

Calleja

See? No one knows who's next!! It's MADNESS! MADNESS AND CONFUSION!!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Hush now, Kahlua.

Cajun... Truth or dare?

Cajungal

Cajungal

:laugh:

Damn I really want to say dare.... but I'm scared to. You know what? I trust you. DARE!

phil

phil

I want you to consider this golden opportunity for a minute, NR.

For shego's sake at least.

Morphine

Morphine

According to the rules (that you probably didn't read) you have to ask phil but then whoever wants to keep playing (like Cajungal) would have to ask you again, so let's just start over, cause apparently I suck at explaining things (thanks, calleja)
I made it like this so there's some sort of continuity otherwise it'll just be a bunch of people posting "hey, I want truth, someone ask me"

So, now cajungal is going to ask me something and then whoever wants to be next has to ask her and so on.

ok?

OK!

EDIT//

HAHA damn, you guys were too fast. Ok, next person will have to ask north ranger... again.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

If this is any other dare besides a pic of her boobs I disown halforums forever

Calleja

Calleja

According to the rules (that you probably didn't read) you have to ask phil but then whoever wants to keep playing (like Cajungal) would have to ask you again, so let's just start over, cause apparently I suck at explaining things (thanks, calleja)
I made it like this so there's some sort of continuity otherwise it'll just be a bunch of people posting "hey, I want truth, someone ask me"

So, now cajungal is going to ask me something and then whoever wants to be next has to ask her and so on.

ok?

OK!

.... did you just null and void an actual opportunity of a DARE to Seej!?!

Oh man, I'm never taking you out for beers again.

Cajungal

Cajungal

OK! Stand by, Morphine.

Gusto

Gusto

Stay classy, CS.

Cajungal

Cajungal

(Am I asking you AFTER I get a dare or cancelling my dare?)

Morphine

Morphine

.... did you just null and void an actual opportunity of a DARE to Seej!?!

Oh man, I'm never taking you out for beers again.
*sigh* you just don't get it.

makare

The cajun wants a dare give her a dare.... a good one.

Calleja

Calleja

MADNESS I TELL YOU!!!

(this is 10x more fun if you have morphine cursing you on msn, lol)

phil

phil

ok?

OK!

EDIT//

HAHA damn, you guys were too fast. Ok, next person will have to ask north ranger... again.

OK, so You asked me, so then I have to ask you. Who goes after that?

Morphine

Morphine

No, no cancel, it's fine, it's just that whoever is next will have to ask NR AGAIN... but that's fine.

Gusto

Gusto

Man whatever's easiest these rules are clearly too convoluted. :p

Cajungal

Cajungal

I think the magnitude of this moral dilemma might have made NR's head explode.

Morphine

Morphine

ok?

OK!

EDIT//

OK, so You asked me, so then I have to ask you. Who goes after that?[/QUOTE]

whoever wants to play next.

Seriously, it's not that hard you guys =/

makare

Ill dare her... to write me a song... and sing it!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Wait, NR's not daring me?

MindDetective

MindDetective

NR: Dare CG to come up with extra-convoluted rules for truth or dare.

Morphine

Morphine

Okkkkkk...

NR just asked Cajungal, after Cajungal completes her dare, let's say Calleja* wants to play, so he will ask NR, then Dave* wants to play, so he has to ask Calleja, and then makare1* wants to play so she asks Dave... bla bla bla.

do you get it NOW???

*Names used only as an example.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

NORTH RANGER IS HOLDING UP THIS ENTIRE GAME.

BUMBLE MADDDD

Cajungal

Cajungal

I know... I'm waiting over here. He's kind of psyching me out.

Gusto

Gusto

BUMBLE CAME BACK FOR THIS GAME PEOPLE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

No... I'm so confused.

Okay, Cajun, here's your dare: I dare you to show us a picture of you giving the forum a "Come hither"-look. Extra points for wardrobe and accessories. SFW is okay.

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

You guys post so damn fast... I was gone for like, two minutes...

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

See? Gusto makes a demand and shit happens!

That's why I've always liked you, sir.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Awwww man. This is going to be embarrassing. Ooookay, gimme a minute to get out of my workout gear........

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

AND BY THAT I MEAN CHANGE INTO OTHER CLOTHES, not that other thing!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Awwww...

Gusto

Gusto

See? Gusto makes a demand and shit happens!

That's why I've always liked you, sir.
D'awwww shucks.

This is why we're

Cajungal

Cajungal

Ooooooooooookay well I hate to disturb the game again, but I'm going to have to hold up my end later on. My webcam's froze, so I'm gonna restart my computer. So y'all go on, and I'll give it another go once it works.

--Leslie, who is not just trying to get out of it

phil

phil

I think you gotta ask NR something or I DON'T KNOW!

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

No, anyone can ask NR. Then that person becomes the next target for a truth or dare, once NR has completed what they say. It can be anyone doing the asking.

Reading you people's confusion, I see you guys need to lay off the booze.

Gusto

Gusto

I think I need more booze.

Morphine

Morphine

No, stop right there!

(escushion: you got it, I officially love you)

It's ok, Cajungal, you go ahead and take your time, we'll wait.

we don't want to mess this up even more :p

makare

Let's play monopoly while we wait! I want to be the scotty dog!

Rovewin

Rovewin

ok so it looks like the rules are If you want to play you have to truth or dare someone. Then after that someone new truth or dares you. Then that person gets truth or dared etc.
This means you always know you is next to get truth or dared. So NR is next since he just truth or dared someone.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I dub thee: Blackcat #2

Cajungal

Cajungal

OK posting now----one second

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Truth.

Cajungal

Cajungal

So, here--- it's silly. And it probably explains why I've only been with one dude. :p Can't see much of it, but that's my "lucky" shirt.

And this is my own personal man-snagging style:

Morphine

Morphine

=O

I love that first one n_n
hawt.

NR: truth or dare?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Why is Cajun in the middle of a fallout area? All that radiation has got to be bad for the skin. :slywink: I bet the rent is amazing though.

David

David

Did someone lay claim to asking North Ranger already?

If not: Under what circumstances, if any, would you consider shaving your beard?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Truth.

Also, CG, chocolate chip? Yes, please :)

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

He said truth.

CG, that's not a good way to get Shego out of your bed.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Why is Cajun in the middle of a fallout area? All that radiation has got to be bad for the skin. :slywink: I bet the rent is amazing though.
:laugh: It's those damned economical bulbs, plus a crappy webcam.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

NR, they're always chocolate chip. ^_^

Morphine

Morphine

Truth.

Also, CG, chocolate chip? Yes, please :)

how many times have you been in love? (like really really head-over-heels in love)

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

He said truth.

CG, that's not a good way to get Shego out of your bed.

"what was that?"
\

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Your man better be grateful for having such a wonderful better half. 'Cause if he ain't, I'll come over with mah 'nabbing sack :p

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

North! Morph asked!

makare

Aw I was hoping for some Cajunier cookies...

ah well. Ill take some chocolate chip.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Aw I was hoping for some Cajunier cookies...

ah well. Ill take some chocolate chip.
Like... gator cookies?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Your man better be grateful for having such a wonderful better half. 'Cause if he ain't, I'll come over with mah 'nabbing sack :p[/QUOTE]

I imagine it would be very much like this:

http://www.spike.com/video/borat-kidnaps-pamela/2811580

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

how many times have you been in love? (like really really head-over-heels in love)
Hm. That's a tough one. I'd like to believe that my twue wuv is still out thewe... there, 'cause my romantic track record blows.

But... once, or maybe twice. I don't know. I don't want to think about it.

Thanks a lot... I really needed this reminder how my love life blows. I'll be gone before I say something really hurtful.

David

David

Morphine, truth or dare?

Morphine

Morphine

Hm. That's a tough one. I'd like to believe that my twue wuv is still out thewe... there, 'cause my romantic track record blows.

But... once, or maybe twice. I don't know. I don't want to think about it.

Thanks a lot... I really needed this reminder how my love life blows. I'll be gone before I say something really hurtful.[/QUOTE]

; _ ; Sorry.

*tail between legs*

figmentPez

figmentPez

C'mon, if you're going to ask Cajun for some cookies, do it right:

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

; _ ; Sorry.

*tail between legs*
*sighs*

No... You didn't know. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap like that. You just... well, you just hit a nerve at a bad time, that's all.

makare

Aw NR.
*hugs*

We should throw a party on your completely legitimate yacht.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

We can head over to that island west of alcapulco that Calle loves so much.

Morphine

Morphine

Truth

edit//

nah, let's make it a dare, I'm kinda bored.

David

David

Which forum member, if any, do you find to be the most attractive? Either physically or as a person?

EDIT:

Okay, for your dare, I dare you to post a picture of the interior of your home as it is right now. Any room.

Cajungal

Cajungal

We can head over to that island west of alcapulco that Calle loves so much.
Baaaahaha, awesome!

Morphine

Morphine

Which forum member, if any, do you find to be the most attractive? Either physically or as a person?

EDIT:

Okay, for your dare, I dare you to post a picture of the interior of your home as it is right now. Any room.
Ha, they're both easy.
Calleja is yummy yummy yummy, I've always found him attractive, totally my type.
Cajungal is right up there in my "top 5" too, she's all cute and "good-vibey" =)

And here's a pic of the living room. Garrafa loves taking down those blanket thingies. (that portfolio with papers on the floor is mine, taking the picture made me remember I had to pick it up before my mom saw it hehehe)

David

David

Truth

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

What's your worst drinking experience that makes for the best story?

Element 117

I have no other reason to be in this thread than this:

Took a bit of work, and its stretching my meager talents, but I couldn't let it sit all shego green.

ElJuski

ElJuski

The prospects of this thread are interesting. Let me know if anyone hollas atcho boy.

Cajungal

Cajungal

WOAH, my skin is a normal color! Thank you. :) How do you do that?

And thanks to Morphine, who I think is also good-vibey.

phil

phil

What's your worst drinking experience that makes for the best story?

Cold, harsh truth, or lives on the line, too shocking for TV dare?

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

Oooh um... Actually my camera's battery is charging so truth this time. But I'll be back for my risky endeavours!

Morphine

Morphine

The prospects of this thread are interesting. Let me know if anyone hollas atcho boy.
Read the rules, dammit >_<
you want to play, you ask first. In this case, the next person to be asked has to be Garbledina.

David

David

Sorry to disappoint... but I don't have drinking experiences worth mentioning :( First time I had alcohol was almost 3 years ago in Germany and I thought most of it was nasty so haven't had much urge to have it since. Not to mention I'm not old enough to drink it in the US for a few more months.

I'll take another question if you guys want since that was lame.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Sorry to disappoint... but I don't have drinking experiences worth mentioning :( First time I had alcohol was almost 3 years ago in Germany and I thought most of it was nasty so haven't had much urge to have it since. Not to mention I'm not old enough to drink it in the US for a few more months.

I'll take another question if you guys want since that was lame.
It's fine, you can probably get another question later, otherwise it might get too confusing.

phil

phil

Oooh um... Actually my camera's battery is charging so truth this time. But I'll be back for my risky endeavours!
What is the last thing that happened that embarrassed you?

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

Yeah I mean part of the fun/risk of the game is you can ask a potentially risqué question only to find out that the person is pretty vanilla, which is information of its own sort anyways.

Element 117

WOAH, my skin is a normal color! Thank you. :) How do you do that?
Carefully.

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

Last embarrassing moment. Hm. Privately, I ran into a girl I had a crush on years ago, who I hadn't seen in some time, and all those silly giddy feelings came rushing back, but I didn't really make an ass of myself, and she wasn't aware.

Publicly... I pulled a prank on a guy in my class, and it was mildly funny but I was too amused by myself, and ended up laughing, turning red, unable to breathe... Basically becoming much funnier to watch than the guy who'd just had a mouthful of salt water.

Piotyr

Piotyr

What is the last thing that happened that embarrassed you?[/QUOTE]

Also, I don't want to lurk without participating at least once. Truth or Dare?! (when it's your turn)

phil

phil

What is the last thing that happened that embarrassed you?[/QUOTE]

Also, I don't want to lurk without participating at least once. Truth or Dare?! (when it's your turn)[/QUOTE]

I'll go with truth.

Piotyr

Piotyr

What have you done that you are most proud of in life?

phil

phil

What have you done that you are most proud of in life?
Either learning to play the cello and trombone (though I haven't kept up with them) or my sketch comedy group (which is also kaput). With my music I felt like I could really gone places with it if I hadn't gotten bored in high school and stopped. With my sketch comedy group I feel like we really had potential but lacked knowledge of the business side of things to make anything of it.

Piotyr

Piotyr

I think I killed the game.

phil

phil

I think I killed the game.
Truth or dare?

Cajungal

Cajungal

HEY Piotyr, truth or dare!

phil

phil

I smell a double dare!

Piotyr

Piotyr

CG can play this one. I'll go truth, since I don't have but a camera on a cheap phone with which to do dares.

EDIT: Screw it, dare. Too many truths in a row. ;)

phil

phil

:humph:

Cajungal

Cajungal

I dare you to draw a picture of yourself as a superhero, make up a cool name for yourself, then post it! :D

phil

phil

Ok, T or D @ C!

Cajungal

Cajungal

truthiness

phil

phil

If you could be doing anything right now, physically possible or not, what would you be doing?

Cajungal

Cajungal

Having sex. I'm very much looking forward to living in the same city as Jake again.

Element 117

Oh man. I am way too sober for this thread.

phil

phil

I would have guessed jumping a unicorn over 17 school buses.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Other than my inability to draw and my brain being mush, this turned out just fine...

Alternate name: Big Stick Man (it's a double entendre! :p )

Morphine

Morphine

phil truth or dare?

Null

Null

It's been said before, but it's worth saying again - Seej is an awesome chick. She makes cookies and loves the lovin'. Way to go, Seej.

phil

phil

F it. Dare.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I would have guessed jumping a unicorn over 17 school buses.
I already did that today.

Haha, :hug:s to LB.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Love it, P. :)

Null

Null

Phil, I dare you to video yourself doing a crimp, a la Mighty Boosh.

Morphine

Morphine

phil: record a small voiceclip of you singing a song for Seej and me n_n
(upload it to goear or something like that)

Cajungal

Cajungal

WOOOHOOOO! DOO EET!

phil

phil

do a what?

also, I don't have the means to do video,

also, morph's gotta ask it.

makare

This is probably the most entertaining thread on the forum in the last two weeks.

Null

Null

Well, shit. Maybe I should stop drinking Nyquil.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Morphine, truth or dare! (after Phil does a dare)

Also, you are far too kind, CG. :)

Morphine

Morphine

Truth for now, I wanna go to bed :p

Piotyr

Piotyr

Describe your ideal partner.

phil

phil

Morphine, truth or dare! (after Phil does a dare)

Also, you are far too kind, CG. :)
I'm working on it. I found a microphone that apparently works and an audio recorder software.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Yeah I mean part of the fun/risk of the game is you can ask a potentially risqué question only to find out that the person is pretty vanilla, which is information of its own sort anyways.
STILL DONT GET THE RULES. SO YOU ANSWERED SO...YOU ASK. OR I ASK YOU AGAIN??? OR

OH GEEZ

makare

I don't get the rules either really. But Im not playing because my questions are always lame :(

Null

Null

Hell, I'm just here because I'm an annoying asshole who has to try and leech off other people's fun.

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

Okay I'll break it down as I understand it. Morphine, feel free to correct.

Step 1: Person A is asked by Person B Truth or Dare and responds.
Step 2: Person C asks Person B Truth or Dare. Person B responds. See step 1, replacing letters as necessary.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit.

Less clear answer with more hyphenated words: The dare-er becomes the dare-ee next each time. If the dare-ee wishes to become a dare-er they need only respond to the current dare-er, proposing Truth or Dare. Then of course, on the NEXT turn they are the dare-ee again.

Lastly, real example from this thread, arbitrarily starting with David:
David
Garbledina asks David
David answers
Phil asks Garbledina
Garbledina answers
Piotyr asks Phil
Phil answers
CG asks Piotyr
Piotyr does dare

ElJuski

ElJuski

Hell, I'm just here because I'm an annoying asshole who has to try and leech off other people's fun.
ARE YOU BEING MEAN TO ME

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Step 2: Person C asks Person B Truth or Dare. Person B responds. See step 1, replacing letters as necessary.

Less clear answer with more hyphenated words: The dare-er becomes the dare-ee next each time. If the dare-ee wishes to become a dare-er they need only respond to the current dare-er, proposing Truth or Dare. Then of course, on the NEXT turn they are the dare-ee again.

Lastly, real example from this thread, arbitrary starting with David:
David
Garbledina asks David
David answers
Phil asks Garbledina
Garbledina answers
Piotyr asks Phil
Phil answers
CG asks Piotyr
Piotyr does dare
SOOOO PIOTYR now asks someone?

makare

would a jiggly muff benefit from kegels?

Piotyr

Piotyr

ARE YOU BEING MEAN TO ME

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Lastly, real example from this thread, arbitrary starting with David:
David
Garbledina asks David
David answers
Phil asks Garbledina
Garbledina answers
Piotyr asks Phil
Phil answers
CG asks Piotyr
Piotyr does dare
SOOOO PIOTYR now asks someone?[/QUOTE]

No, now someone who wants to play asks CG, in this scenario. When you want to jump in, just call out truth or dare on the last person who asked.

Null

Null

Are we still waiting on Phil?

okay, CG, Truth or Dare?

And Jiggs - no, I was talking about myself.

Piotyr

Piotyr

okay, CG, Truth or Dare?

Waiting on Phil, and then the next thing was me asking a question (of sorts) to Morphine.

So, the next one that wants to play asks me, I guess, after those two get sorted out.

makare

Hmm the problem with this game is going to be down time and time differences.

Null

Null

Well, fuck.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Yeah, I'm going to bed, but we can pick it up tomorrow after Phil and Morphine get their answers in, next person asks me, I guess.

makare

Well, fuck.
No time for that LB... we got a game to play.

phil

phil

okay, CG, Truth or Dare?

Waiting on Phil, and then the next thing was me asking a question (of sorts) to Morphine.

So, the next one that wants to play asks me, I guess, after those two get sorted out.[/QUOTE]

My roommate is home and is studying with a friend right now, then is going to go to bed. So I'll have to fulfill my dare tomorrow morning. PINKY SWEAR!

I even got out my cello and spend the last 10 minutes tuning it for this.

Null

Null

Well, fuck.
No time for that LB... we got a game to play.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't offering.

makare

Well, fuck.
No time for that LB... we got a game to play.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't offering.[/QUOTE]

Didn't think you were offering anything.... seeing as you don't have much to offer.

Hey-o.

Cajungal

Cajungal

O right, because I dared someone.... truth?

ElJuski

ElJuski

:3 maybe

Calleja

Calleja

MADNESS AND CONFUSION!!

makare

:3 maybe[/QUOTE]

Someday you shall be Tautmuff. I believe in you!!

Double your pleasure, double your fun.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Someone needs to ask CG a truth before I cry

Cajungal

Cajungal

I mean really. Goddamnit people, we're ruining Morphine's beautiful dream of forum fun. Shame on all of you!

makare

:( I really loved the dream too.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

BUMBLE'S STEPPIN IN WITH A HIJACK

CG! Where did your first kiss take place?? Playground?? Garage?? Car??

Calleja

Calleja

mouth? cheek? unmentionables?

Gusto

Gusto

Oh man that's a good one.

Cajungal

Cajungal

O man, can I just tell the whole story leading up to it?! It's there if anyone cares-- the short answer's at the bottom.

Sooooo the fella and I had been talking in Theology class for weeks. We totally shot down a guy in class who said that Ben Grimm was stupid. I think that's when I fell in love with him, :p ANYway at graduation practice, he invited me out to dinner after real graduation, and I said yes. That night, we went to hear a band play--they were called Pagoda, and they were made up of some of the most awesome guys in our class. So it got really warm at the show, and he takes off his hat and starts fanning me. When I say "thanks" he puts his arm around me and says something like, "what I'm here for," and that made me laugh. So after staying like that a long time, I don't really know what to do, so I lean over and say, "So, you know I like you, right?" And he laughs and smiles and says, "Same here." Then he offered to take me home, so we're riding together in complete silence,

....and then we get up to my parents' doorstep, and I hug him goodnight. He hugs me back really tightly. We hug for a long time, then he kisses my cheek, and then there we are, kissing. ^_^ Ahhhh, such a nice memory.

Calleja

Calleja

I was like 7 when I had my first kiss. A peck on the mouth and the girl stood up and ran back into her house.

Probably explains all my psychological issues doesn't it?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

D'awwww, young loveee!

makare

I was like 7 when I had my first kiss. A peck on the mouth and the girl stood up and ran back into her house.

Probably explains all my psychological issues doesn't it?
I was 5 and my friend's older sisters held us down and made us kiss. Then they made us get "married". Which probably explains MY extreme aversion to both marriage and older sisters.

Kissing is alright though.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I never really cared about guys for most of my life. I was really freaked about the idea of kissing anyone. Came pretty easy though.

Calleja

Calleja

I never really cared about guys for most of my life. I was really freaked about the idea of kissing anyone. Came pretty easy though.
Whoa! That was a damned good kiss, then!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Whoa! That was a damned good kiss, then![/QUOTE]

Fernando, shut up. :laugh:

makare

I kissed a lot in elementary school. My best friend under his bed or another kid under the swing... what I am realizing is that I got a lot more action in elementary school than I do now. Which while somewhat sad, really cracks me up.

Element 117

Megan is now dr Ruth.

Cajungal

Cajungal

So now someone's gotta ask Bumble.

Dave

Dave

Bumble! Truth or Dare?

Null

Null

Whoa! That was a damned good kiss, then![/QUOTE]

Fernando, shut up. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Yeah. That didn't happen for Seej until petting in high school.

Element 117

The second game herein is trying to figure out who exactly goes next or what rules are in play

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Hit me with a truth, sir!

Dave

Dave

Bumble: If you had to choose 1 forumite to run away with and live happily ever after with no consequences (i.e. irate husbands, boyfriends, wives, etc.) and why this person?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Hmm.... Assuming we would leave our lives behind with no consequence or second-thoughts?

....I'd have to say Gusto, just because I could see us living the high life in a studio apartment, drawing comics to make only ourselves laugh, and watch Futurama.

Forever.

...Or, HowDroll, based solely on the fact that she party's hardy.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Dave! Truth or dare?

Dave

Dave

I'll do both. I don't have a camera here so I'll truth for now and then the dare when I get the chance.

phil

phil

I now present the reason I can never run for public office. (besides the transvestite hookers and cocaine parties)

dat thing.wav - 2.88MB

Null

Null

Oh dear god. *laughing*

Piotyr

Piotyr

I'll do both. I don't have a camera here so I'll truth for now and then the dare when I get the chance.
Truth: What's the funniest thing that ever happened on this forum, to you?
Dare: Draw (or write) a PVP guest comic.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I now present the reason I can never run for public office. (besides the transvestite hookers and cocaine parties)

dat thing.wav - 2.88MB
:clap: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I love Tuesday nights!

Gusto

Gusto

Hmm.... Assuming we would leave our lives behind with no consequence or second-thoughts?

....I'd have to say Gusto, just because I could see us living the high life in a studio apartment, drawing comics to make only ourselves laugh, and watch Futurama.

Forever.

:D

Dave

Dave

Truth: What's the funniest thing that ever happened on this forum, to you?
Dare: Draw (or write) a PVP guest comic.[/QUOTE]

The funniest thing that ever happened to me on the forum had to be the fun that I had on the Anniversary Contest last year. When Calleja started going ballistic about NOTHING IS WEST OF ACAPULCO!!! I very nearly shit myself from laughing so hard.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Forever.

:D[/QUOTE]

Phil, it is now your job to write a theme for Gusto and Bumble.

phil

phil

I only do dares!

Which reminds me, Piotyr, Truth or Dare?

Gusto

Gusto

Please, it would not do well for my ego if I had more than one song written about me. If you must write a song, let it be about Bumble instead. :)

Piotyr

Piotyr

Truth this time, I am limited in time, and don't want to hold the game up all day.

phil

phil

Truth this time, I am limited in time, and don't want to hold the game up all day.
How much money would it cost, absolute minimum and being completely honest, to get you to appear on television naked. Tax free, cash right then and there.

Piotyr

Piotyr

How much money would it cost, absolute minimum and being completely honest, to get you to appear on television naked. Tax free, cash right then and there.[/QUOTE]

No cash in the world. And I thought this through. I am a very modest and private person, so any less than an exorbitant amount wouldn't be worth it. Past that level (say, 500,000, enough to get a kid through college), it's not worth the complete loss of respect I'd have for myself or anyone else would have for me to make that kind of money that way.

Gusto

Gusto

PHILIP

TRUTH OR dddaaaaaarrre...?

!

&

phil

phil

@piotyr 5 bucks and all my magic cards?

@Gusto

OOOOOOHHHHH MANNNNNN ok, I wanna say dare, but truth is fun too. I hope the dare is to watch MacGyver and have some pop corn!

OK dare. Be good to me!

Or dare me to pet my roommate's cat.

....or maybe take a nap?

Gusto

Gusto

Uhhhh.... I dare you to play a clip of Britney Spears' Womanizer on your cello, to the best of your ability. Singing optional.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

How much money would it cost, absolute minimum and being completely honest, to get you to appear on television naked. Tax free, cash right then and there.[/QUOTE]

No cash in the world. And I thought this through. I am a very modest and private person, so any less than an exorbitant amount wouldn't be worth it. Past that level (say, 500,000, enough to get a kid through college), it's not worth the complete loss of respect I'd have for myself or anyone else would have for me to make that kind of money that way.[/QUOTE]

Hell, for $500, I'd put myself naked on the internet forever. I'm such a cheap slut.

Hylian

Hylian

Truth or Dare Gusto?

Piotyr

Piotyr

No cash in the world. And I thought this through. I am a very modest and private person, so any less than an exorbitant amount wouldn't be worth it. Past that level (say, 500,000, enough to get a kid through college), it's not worth the complete loss of respect I'd have for myself or anyone else would have for me to make that kind of money that way.[/QUOTE]

Hell, for $500, I'd put myself naked on the internet forever. I'm such a cheap slut.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm aware that likely pins me as both insecure and a prude, and I don't begrudge anyone that feels differently. If you've got it, flaunt it. I don't, and I won't.

Gusto

Gusto

Truth or Dare Gusto?
Troof, bitch.

Hylian

Hylian

Truth or Dare Gusto?
Troof, bitch.[/QUOTE]

Are you really telling the truth right now?

and I will go with truth

Gusto

Gusto

"Yes."

Goddamnit Hylian, that was hella lame.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

and I will go with truth
What's the most amount of times you've "been in your bunk" in a single day??

Gusto

Gusto

BUMBLE

Truth or DAAAARE?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Dare me, sucka!

Gusto

Gusto

I dare you to draw a picture of you having difficulties choosing between me and HowDroll.

Hylian

Hylian

"Yes."

Goddamnit Hylian, that was hella lame.
Yes I know it was. But in my defense I am too tired to think of something better :(

and I will go with truth
What's the most amount of times you've "been in your bunk" in a single day??[/QUOTE]

Depends if you mean just going to bed and sleeping than about 3 times since I don;t usually take naps during the day unless I am sick. If you mean it like it was meant on Firefly than I am not sure cause I never really bothered to keep count.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Mi Gusto! Truth or dare?

Element 117

Hell, for $500, I'd put myself naked on the internet forever. I'm such a cheap slut.[/QUOTE]

There are studios in LA that will pay you that much per shoot. Yes, you. There are alll kiiiinds of fetishes out there if you're willing to do crazy things. Not that I know anything about that.

Gusto

Gusto

Troof, and make it better than Hylian's.

Piotyr

Piotyr

What are the worst and best things you've ever done to other people?

Element 117

What are the worst and best things you've ever done to other people?[/QUOTE]

Hylian

Hylian

I said I knew it sucked.

I just really suck at this game :(

Piotyr

Piotyr

....[/QUOTE]

Not fair? I wanted to make it interesting.

Cajungal

Cajungal

....[/QUOTE]

Not fair? I wanted to make it interesting.[/QUOTE]

:laugh: It's just that he answered something like that really recently.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Ahh crap, I'll come up with a different one then.

Gusto

Gusto

To OTHER people? Hmmm...

I'd say the worst thing I've done to someone was during a sixth grade game of basketball, I knowingly tripped this one dude who I kinda didn't like. It was an asshole move and I played it off as an accident but that guy has blacktop bruises and gashes for a while after that...

The best thing I've done for other people is one of the worst things I've done to myself - serve as their fucking doormat in exchange for building up their self-esteem or giving myself the impression that I had friends. Your welcome, douchebags.

Element 117

....[/QUOTE]

Not fair? I wanted to make it interesting.[/QUOTE]

:laugh: It's just that he answered something like that really recently.[/QUOTE]

http://www.halforums.com/forum/showthread.php?12861-Hey-you

FIRST PAGE EVEN

Piotyr

Piotyr

I vow to do better next time.

Gusto

Gusto

Man people all the time be askin' me some lame questions. :D I love you, this thread.

Element 117

Man people all the time be askin' me some lame questions. :D I love you, this thread.
you want I should jump in and make you regret it? Cause I can.

Piotyr

Piotyr

And after I promised to make it better than Hylian's question, too. I feel as if I have let down a pseudo-friend that had built up my self-esteem.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

I guess I get the next question...truth.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

piotyr, truth or dare

Piotyr

Piotyr

piotyr, truth or dare
Truth

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Have you ever stolen from a friend? Sorry, took me 30 seconds after getting ninja'd to post again :)

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Damn, this shits hard to do away from home..

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Gusto Truth or Dare?

Piotyr

Piotyr

I stole cash once from my mother, who I still consider a friend of sorts. I was 12, and wanted to go out with friends for the evening and asked to borrow money. She said I couldn't go out or have money, so I secretly snuck out and raided her purse for 20 bucks. I never told her about it, and still feel guilty about it, especially after knowing now how tight money was for our family back then.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

aww..you were 12. Kids aren't as equipped to handle moral quandaries as adults are. The important thing is to learn from it, which is part of growing up. I wouldn't beat myself up over it too much.

I guess it's on me. I'll take truth, whoever asks.

Gusto

Gusto

Damn, this shits hard to do away from home..

*snip*
Man we could still go to parties n' shit. :(

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

you want I should jump in and make you regret it? Cause I can.[/QUOTE]

Jump in, lady.

Errbody jump in.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I guess it's on me. I'll take truth, whoever asks.
Do you have any secrets in store for your bride on your honeymoon?

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

not really. We've lived together for a couple years now, so I don't really have any secrets from her. And I can't really plan any crazy nights on the town when we get to Ireland, due to our recent medical expenditures :(

But I imagine we'll still end up having a pretty good time.

Calleja

Calleja

I still don't know what I'm supposed to do to jump in? I'm bored and hung over and my brother stole the car.

tegid

tegid

ask hcglns

Gusto

Gusto

To jump in ask Hugglins if he wants to truth or dare.

Calleja

Calleja

HCGLNS! Truth or dare!?

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I'll take a truth!

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

:awesome:

Gusto

Gusto

Jesus.

Calleja

Calleja

I'll take a truth!
How much would Bill Gates have to pay you to let him cover you all up in whipped cream and lick you all over?

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

$1,286,640.00 CDN with 50% paid up front.

Calleja

Calleja

tee hee, very precise.

now someone ask me!

Cajungal

Cajungal

mexie. dare or truth?

Calleja

Calleja

TRUTH!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Hmmmmmmmmm........

If you could design the most wonderful, whimsical funny hat of them all... what might that look like? Extra points for pics.

Calleja

Calleja

Scarlett hat!!

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

NSFW:

Cajungal

Cajungal

Well played, sir. Well played.

Gusto

Gusto

So accurate.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Seej!

Truth/dare?

Cajungal

Cajungal

DARE. Do your worst, Mr. Miller.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

:laugh:

So we Cajungal next?

Truth or Dare Cajungal?

Arrgh! Ninja'd

Truth or Dare Gusto?

Gusto

Gusto

I dare you to perform a rendition of Single Ladies on the ukulele.

Calleja

Calleja

YES!

Cajungal

Cajungal

As soon as I find out what that is, I'll get right on it---

Gusto

Gusto

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I dare you to perform a rendition of Single Ladies on the ukulele.
Whoa! Audio or video?

Cajungal

Cajungal

Ahhhhhh, no wonder, I'm not big on Ms. Knowles. Ok hang on lemme find the chords.... I regret to inform you that if there are no chords you might have to find another song. It takes me a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time to figure out songs myself. TO GOOGLE! Brb. :D Carry on folks.

Gusto

Gusto

Either way, but bonus points for video.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

God I love that song. And I don't know why...

Cajungal

Cajungal

(Found eet... learning.... Jeebus what is this chord? *breaks out chord sheet*)

Calleja

Calleja

Wow:

This video contains content from Vevo, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Morons.

I like this version better anyway:

YAY FOR NOT FINDING VIDEOS THAT AREN'T PEOPLE PUTTING THEIR CAMERA IN FRONT OF THE TV AND GIGGLING!

Gusto

Gusto

Arrgh! Ninja'd

Truth or Dare Gusto?
OH sorry I did not see this.

Truth, because I ain't got time for no dares just now. MAYBE TOMORROW :awesome:

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Which of your parents would you sacrifice so that the other could live?

Gusto

Gusto

Jeeeez.

Reverse Sophie's Choice huh...

I would sacrifice my dad so that my mom could live. My dad would want it that way.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Calleja

Calleja

Is it too crass to make a your mom joke now after that question?

Gusto

Gusto

You wouldn't dare. :awesome:

phil

phil

I lol'd

Cajungal

Cajungal

Uploading now.

Gusto

Gusto

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

That Gusto question was fucked up.

phil

phil

uploading mine as well. It's the first 2minutes 30 of the song, and honestly I can't hear my cello without my headphones on BUT that might just be my shitty laptop speakers not playing it that audibly.

ALSO

Truth or DARE

to whoever is supposed to go. I think HGCLNS hugglins

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

womanizer.wav - 13.05MB

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Truth

phil

phil

Have you ever considered how you would commit a crime? Like really thought about how you would do something if you wanted to? if so, what and how?

Cajungal

Cajungal

Here we go.

Philosopher B.

Best version of that song EVER.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I... love you.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Actually, it was fun. Maybe I should do more of these.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Have you ever considered how you would commit a crime? Like really thought about how you would do something if you wanted to? if so, what and how?
As a teenager I had thought out all sorts of ways to kill a man who murdered a member of my family, but aside from those juvenile thoughts no, I have never laid out any detailled plans to commit an actual crime. Over the top, movie themed crimes all the time, but actual crimes I could commit myself, no.

Gusto

Gusto

That was delightful!

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Phil, T or D??

phil

phil

I'll go with dare again!

I think those are harder to come up with, but I have a few I want to make people do.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Tell a fellow forumite something you think about them, that you would normally keep to yourself. (Something like,"your posts piss me off, EVERY TIME!" or like, "Juski, I need you... inside me.")

phil

phil

I like that my dare is to share an uncomfortable truth with someone.

and by like I mean don't like, but find amusing kinda.

Fuck I don't know what to do.

HEY GUSTO!

Something that I would normally not tell you, but is true, is that I would never slip you a roofie and do things to you while you were drugged. Never

Gusto

Gusto

Why has this thread become the "Confess Your Secrets to Gusto" thread?

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Not that I'm complaining. :blush:

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Bumble truth or dare?

Calleja

Calleja

Actually, it was fun. Maybe I should do more of these.
YESS!! Do you take requests?? I want you to do Get Back!! :biggrin: :awesome:

Cajungal

Cajungal

I could do "Get Back." I think I actually have the chords for that somewhere. I also already know "I'm Looking Through You," one of my favorites.

makare

Awwww. I got really excited for a second when I thought it would be Get Back by Ludacris but then I remember who was asking.

The disappointment tastes like gummy bears.

phil

phil

If you do take requests, I would suggest "When doves cry" followed by calling 911 because I just joygasimed to death.

Calleja

Calleja

I could do "Get Back." I think I actually have the chords for that somewhere. I also already know "I'm Looking Through You," one of my favorites.
Oh man, both of those songs are in my top beatles 10, easy. Either! Or, better yet, both! A MEDLEY!! :biggrin:

Gusto

Gusto

Awwww. I got really excited for a second when I thought it would be Get Back by Ludacris but then I remember who was asking.

This.

Get back, get back, you don' know me like dat!

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I think ceej's voice would work really well on the Beatles "Yesterday"

makare

This.

Get back, get back, you don' know me like dat![/QUOTE]

YEAH! And she could play while wearing giant arms like in the video.... >.>

Cajungal

Cajungal

To be honest... I don't like that song at all. :\ I seldom share that information, because I get bombarded with "boos." I guess it could have something to do with my mom and other relatives/friends listening to it over.. and over.... and over when I was a kid. I just can't enjoy it anymore. I won't deny it's a good song, but I probably won't play it.

But thank you. :)

Philosopher B.

Oh man, both of those songs are in my top beatles 10, easy. Either! Or, better yet, both! A MEDLEY!! :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Wait you have a Beatles top ten. Isn't that like choosing your favorite children. :blue:

Calleja

Calleja

What if you sung it with the original lyrics? Before Paul finished the song he used the tune with:

Scrambled eggs, oh baby how I love your legs

tee hee

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Oh man, both of those songs are in my top beatles 10, easy. Either! Or, better yet, both! A MEDLEY!! :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Wait you have a Beatles top ten. Isn't that like choosing your favorite children. :blue:[/QUOTE]

Yes. Your parents told you they don't have a favorite? Aww.

It's a fluctuating list, alright!? It shifts with time, my mood and the company.

Morphine

Morphine

dat thing.wav - 2.88MB
=D!
Kudos for that!

makare

To be honest... I don't like that song at all. :\ I seldom share that information, because I get bombarded with "boos." I guess it could have something to do with my mom and other relatives/friends listening to it over.. and over.... and over when I was a kid. I just can't enjoy it anymore. I won't deny it's a good song, but I probably won't play it.

But thank you. :)
Do you mean The Beatles song or Get Back by Ludacris?
This is very important.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I just plain don't know the Ludacris song.

Calleja

Calleja

I'm pretty sure she meant Yesterday. Which is the tune that "scrambled eggs, oh baby how I love your legs" goes to.

makare

Oh well then that's ok. Ludacris is awesome.

Morphine

Morphine

Ok... finally answering.

Physically, mentally or what?

What the hell, I'll just dream...

Physically, he would be tall, and he would have a gorgeous traffic stopping smile. If he's bald and bearded or with nice long hair down to the shoulders that would be extremely appreciated.
He would be very very very intelligent and very very very funny.
He would have a lot of applicable and non applicable knowledge. He would love reading and travelling and would be good with children.
He would be easy going and maybe he'd play more than one musical instrument.
But the most important thing... he would want to have sex 24/7 =D

Null

Null

Seej, that was adorable.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Seej, that was adorable.
Thank you. :D

Morphine

Morphine

Cajungal, I'm your new biggest fan =)

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Bumble truth or dare?
HCGLNS!

truth or dare?

Cajungal

Cajungal

I'm fond of you too, my partner in crime-fighting. Phil said he was gonna pitch that TV show, and I think it's solid gold. Gold, I tell ya.

Null

Null

So who do I ask to get involved in this? Morphine?

Not sure why I want to - my truths are all boring, and I'm too cowardly to carry out any interesting dares. :/

phil

phil

So who do I ask to get involved in this? Morphine?

Not sure why I want to - my truths are all boring, and I'm too cowardly to carry out any interesting dares. :/
You gotta ask the last person to ask someone else. So you can ask morphine after HGCLNS answers, or right now if you want. Just not in the past. That's impossible...for now.

Null

Null

Damn your world and your one-way temporal travel!

Gusto

Gusto

Skip to 1:20 if you don't want any intro.

callistarya

Ok... finally answering.

Physically, mentally or what?

What the hell, I'll just dream...

Physically, he would be tall, and he would have a gorgeous traffic stopping smile. If he's bald and bearded or with nice long hair down to the shoulders that would be extremely appreciated.
He would be very very very intelligent and very very very funny.
He would have a lot of applicable and non applicable knowledge. He would love reading and travelling and would be good with children.
He would be easy going and maybe he'd play more than one musical instrument.
But the most important thing... he would want to have sex 24/7 =D[/QUOTE]

ummmm. Tin is already spoken for. KK? :)

makare

God that video cracks me up. I love it when they start throwing people around.

Gusto

Gusto

Get BACK get BACK

Why you all in mah ear

Talkin' a whole lotta shit that I ain't tryin' ta hear

phil

phil

HEY PHIL!

I dare you...no..DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU to eat a tuna sammich!

OK!

OM NOM NOM NOM :3

Gusto

Gusto

I DID THAT YESTERDAY :Leyla: :awesome:

phil

phil

Tuna is sooooo gooooooood!

Have you had it on garlic bread?

HAVE YOU?

Calleja

Calleja

Why is phil talking like me in here?

WHY!?!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Phil? HG? Someone? Truth or dare?

Calleja

Calleja

TRUTH!!

phil

phil

Why is phil talking like me in here?

WHY!?!
I haven't mentioned wanting to make sweet and tender (followed by rough and nasty) love to Paul Mcsomthing.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Two choices:

You can either sleep with extremely vocal fundamentalist Christians for a month, BUT you can smoke the best weed ever for that month.

OR

You can sleep with extremely hot and skilled ladies for that month but smoke shitty weed.

Choose.

phil

phil

cajuntruthordare?

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

That song was great CG. It made me smile.
http://xkcd.com/712/

Calleja

Calleja

....come on Seej, do you think I'm THAT much of a pothead?

The latter, of course, wouldn't even hesitate. Hell, I'd forgo weed entirely, no contest.

(now what do i do?)

Cajungal

Cajungal

I dunno! I know you prefer it to alcohol and that you talk about it sometimes... *shrug*

Truth

phil

phil

Do you have a celebrity "to do" list?

WHO IS ON THE LIST?

I demand 5 or more!

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Truth.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Liam Neeson
Eddie Izzard
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
If anything were possible? ---young Carey Grant and Humphrey Bogart.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Mex why don't you ask HCG..?

Calleja

Calleja

HCGLNS! If you HAD to marry someone from the forum, no possibility of divorce ever, who would you choose? Male or female.

Gusto

Gusto

Wait a minute, did someone split the timeline here?

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

HCGLNS! If you HAD to marry someone from the forum, no possibility of divorce ever, who would you choose? Male or female.
ZenMonkey

edit:

I went to bed then work and now am on my lunch break, so skip me until tonight.

phil

phil

Cajun and the mex got impatient and skipped waiting for Morphine to ask HCGLNSQWERTY

So I guess maybe there are two going on now? Or we just stick with the original.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Wait a minute, did someone split the timeline here?
Yep, and I'd do it again too!

Calleja

Calleja

Cajun and the mex got impatient and skipped waiting for Morphine to ask HCGLNSQWERTY

So I guess maybe there are two going on now? Or we just stick with the original.
Morphine is at work, she won't be able to post until later tonight. If we wait the thread would be dead the whole day, THE WHOLE DAY!

Gusto

Gusto

So right now someone has to dare either Philip or Hugglins?

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Or should we just end one of them now?

Cajungal

Cajungal

Why don't you do both of them? I dare you!

phil

phil

two at once!

Or maybe a separate thread or something. I'm not the mod. I don't have the power here.

....not yet at least. *plots*

makare

Wow doubling up.. it's like truth or dare the EXTREME version.

Gusto

Gusto

OR!

Someone can be ballsy and give them BOTH the same dare. THAT WAY both timelines will be tied into that one courageous poster.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

And I think that person should be Seej.

phil

phil

Whatever, I just wanna dare someone 'cause I got the perfect daaaaaaare!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Very well, let's see...

Gusto

Gusto

I want someone to dare me so I can prove I'm not a coward.

I'm just trying to pick my moment...

Cajungal

Cajungal

Philip, Hugglins ( when you get back)...

I dare you both to draw a 3-min cell comic describing your perfect day.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Ok I will dare you Gusto!

edit

I will post it tonight CG

Gusto

Gusto

Ok I will dare you Gusto!
THIS AIN'T HOW THIS WORKS :Leyla:

Cajungal

Cajungal

Gusto, submit yourself to CHAOS.

Calleja

Calleja

Hey, Seej, while we wait. We can combine one of MY favorite things with one of YOUR favorite things.

Macca and Ukulele!

Cajungal

Cajungal

coooooool

makare

Oh cajun I saw this a while ago and thought you might like it.

I hope it shows up. I didnt rehost it.

phil

phil

Philip, Hugglins ( when you get back)...

I dare you both to draw a 3-min cell comic describing your perfect day.

njb;knjbbjean;bn;bfnjbnjbf

one character

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Also, truth or dare at I guess It's Cajun!

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Sorry I missed my T or D yesterday, real life kicked up instead..

On a more on-topic note, CG has got like, 3 Truths and/or Dares comin her way at once?? YOU GO GIRL

Gusto

Gusto

No, it looks like just one. Seej split the timeline by answering dares for multiple people at once, so she asked the same thing of both phil and Hugglins. Now that phil has asked Seej T or D, we are back to a single uninterrupted timeline.

Calleja

Calleja

Holy shit, I missed a whole page.

Piotyr

Piotyr

CG! Truth or dare?

Wait, I guess it's Phil again.

Cajungal

Cajungal

DARE, Phil, because I know you've been waiting! might not be able to do it right away cuz i'm at work...

phil

phil

DARE, Phil, because I know you've been waiting! might not be able to do it right away cuz i'm at work...
Ok, so I'll give you one of the two that I thought would be really good. I dare you to make a new thread (maybe in the artists section) and upload a picture every day for 2 weeks. You have to take the picture but it can be of anything.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Phil, truth or dare?

Cajungal

Cajungal

If I don't have a camera, can I do drawings? I'd be glad to do that. :D

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

(Wait I can use my webcam. Nevermind, you're on!)

phil

phil

Dare!

And I guess drawings can be done too. We could say drawings are ok but you have to go for 3 weeks!

Piotyr

Piotyr

I dare you to draw a picture of your favorite forumite.

Gusto

Gusto

Man I had a couple dares in mind but you people are encroaching on them.

Morphine

Morphine

You cheaters, I asked HCGLNS first u_u

now *I'M* confused =/

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Piotyr!

Truth or dare?

Piotyr

Piotyr

Better do truth for now, meeting in 20.

Morphine

Morphine

Has suicide ever cross your mind?
Like, when you were a tormented teen (we all are) or something...

Cajungal

Cajungal

(thanks for the image, makare :D)

Piotyr

Piotyr

The boring answer is no, so let's see if I can come up with an honest but better one...

I hated, and I mean hated, my adolescent and high school years. I was 4 foot 10 and chubby until I was 16 years old. I was also smart enough to the point where the school would send me up a grade for math and later computer courses. So, not only was I an unattractive easy target, I was an unattractive easy target for two whole grade demographics.

However, I was also extremely well-parented, and very devout religiously, so I never felt completely alone and useless. To that point, I never considered suicide. I did and still do consider suicide to be a no-win end. However, I spent a whole year "trying to be cool" by completely blowing off school and nearly failing all my courses. All that did was anger the people that actually did care about me. Other than that, it was mostly fights with the people I couldn't stand, the worst of which I threatened to kill someone and stabbed a knife through a table in high school. Also not well-received.

phil

phil

I made explosion noises while I drew it. My roommate looked at me a few times.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Haha, that's awesome.

makare

(thanks for the image, makare :D)
Glad you liked it. I saw it and thought of you but couldnt think of a time to give it to you. This seemed as good as any. Although now that I think about it a PM would have worked just fine.

I R DUM sometimes.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Morphine, truth or dare? Is that right?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Morphine! Truth or Dare??

Drat, ninja'd!

Gusto

Gusto

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Cajungal

Cajungal

You can have it, Bumble. :) I'm at work anyway... might get sidetracked.

Piotyr

Piotyr

CG wins!

phil

phil

I want to [STRIKE]trap[/STRIKE] get Gusto to do a dare!

Gusto

Gusto

I wanna get trapped but need the proper baaaaaaait.

makare

I wanna get trapped but need the proper baaaaaaait.
Is it boobs?

oh or cheetos... cheetos are good.

phil

phil

I think it would be funny?

Gusto

Gusto

Ain't no cheetos. :humph:

I... could be swayed by boobs...

makare

FINE.

Ill eat the cheetos.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Boobs MADE of cheetos? Covered in cheetos? *shudder*

makare

Ew.. no the cheetos and the boobs never meet.

PERVERTS!

Gusto

Gusto

Fuck Cheetos.

One "food" item I will never touch is anything contained fake cheese powder.

Calleja

Calleja

I made explosion noises while I drew it. My roommate looked at me a few times.[/QUOTE]

Is that a helicopter/airplane?! A heliplane?! THAT'S AWESOME!

Who's that supposed to be, by the way?

Baerdog

Baerdog

Fuck Cheetos.

I sense a good dare for goose toe...

makare

Man cheetos are great. I am disheartened.

Gusto

Gusto

Fuck Cheetos.

I sense a good dare for goose toe...[/QUOTE]

This is a principle, BearDogPig, and I will not defy it for the sake of this thread.

makare

hehehe the cheeto principle.

Calleja

Calleja

That sounds like the title of a Big Bang Theory episode.

Gusto

Gusto

No Cheetos, no Kraft Dinner, no snack mix, no Cheez Whiz, and only half the available varieties of Doritos.

ETA: Heh, post #4567...

makare

back that up... you dont eat the nacho cheese doritos!?!?!

I demand the removal of that man as any kind of authority figure on this forum, we have standards to uphold, they are low but we do have them!

phil

phil

I made explosion noises while I drew it. My roommate looked at me a few times.[/QUOTE]

Is that a helicopter/airplane?! A heliplane?! THAT'S AWESOME!

Who's that supposed to be, by the way?[/QUOTE]

Mega That nick guy

Gusto

Gusto

back that up... you dont eat the nacho cheese doritos!?!?!

I demand the removal of that man as any kind of authority figure on this forum, we have standards to uphold, they are low but we do have them!
Psssst I also have only a passing interest in bacoooooon.

Morphine

Morphine

Morphine, truth or dare? Is that right?
Morphine! Truth or Dare??

Drat, ninja'd!

Dare, to whomever of you two.

makare

I don't care about bacon, half the world doesn't eat bacon. But the nacho cheese doritos.. that is completely different.

Baerdog

Baerdog

No Cheetos, no Kraft Dinner, no snack mix, no Cheez Whiz, and only half the available varieties of Doritos.

ETA: Heh, post #4567...
No Kraft Dinner? What kind of Canadian are you?!

Gusto

Gusto

One who doesn't eat poison, I guess.

Or rather, one who is more selective about his poison.

phil

phil

More like no kraft dinner, well I guess you must shit dimonds and wipe with 100 dollar bills! Amirite?

MindDetective

MindDetective

What worries you in powdered cheese, Gusto?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

For Morphine: I dare you to....

Choice one: (if possible)
Make your best slasher-film-victim face-of-terror and post a picture of it

Choice two:
Tell us your best pick-up tactic. Whats your trick to land a hottie??

Calleja

Calleja

Five bucks says she goes for one and/or explains why 2 doesn't apply to her cause she doesn't really like to meet guys at public places. I had to seduce her with my rock hard pecs of power.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Five bucks says she goes for one and/or explains why 2 doesn't apply to her cause she doesn't really like to meet guys at public places. I had to seduce her with my rock hard pecs of power.
5 bucks says her best pick-up tactic is to be coy and convince guys that they are "seducing her" with their "rock hard pecs of power" when it's she who was always really in control.

Gusto

Gusto

5 pesos says that her answer in no way references Calleja.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

5 pennies says she now answers both because of the current wagers, and for the fact that 2 is much for of a truth than a dare.

Also, post 666

Gusto

Gusto

5 yen says I'm a cool guy.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

6 galleons says real life sucks. I gotta go for a bit..

GUSTO! TAKE THE NEXT T/D IN MY STEAD?? I BELIEVE IN YOUUUUU

Calleja

Calleja

5 bucks says her best pick-up tactic is to be coy and convince guys that they are "seducing her" with their "rock hard pecs of power" when it's she who was always really in control.[/QUOTE]

Oh, she's quite capable of flirting, BELIEVE ME, but she's not one to do it in a "pick up" sort of way with a guy she sees at a bar. She's more of the getting-to-know-him-first kind of girl.

And the rock hard pecs of power was a joke... I have a flabby gut and saggy man-breasts.

MindDetective

MindDetective

Attachments

Calleja

Calleja

Morphine, morphine, morphine... you're being inconsiderate... why would you come in here and take up a spot in the queue when you well know you're at work and won't be able to participate in a way that doesn't leave the rest of us waiting for 4 hours huh!?! HUH!? It's me waiting for you at the bus station all over again :humph:

(tee hee)

Baerdog

Baerdog

5 bucks says her best pick-up tactic is to be coy and convince guys that they are "seducing her" with their "rock hard pecs of power" when it's she who was always really in control.[/QUOTE]

Oh, she's quite capable of flirting, BELIEVE ME, but she's not one to do it in a "pick up" sort of way with a guy she sees at a bar. She's more of the getting-to-know-him-first kind of girl.

And the rock hard pecs of power was a joke... I have a flabby gut and saggy man-breasts.[/QUOTE]
Yes we have all seen you. Still, you at least keep your shit on more than Bubble does.

Gusto

Gusto

Sho' nuff, brutha-man.

Someone DARE me.

Calleja

Calleja

Yes we have all seen you. Still, you at least keep your shit on more than Bubble does.
I don't know what that means.

Element 117

Psssst I also have only a passing interest in bacoooooon.
what??

Gusto

Gusto

Sho' nuff, brutha-man.

Someone DARE me.[/QUOTE]

... No one?

Where'd Phil go?

Element 117

Sho' nuff, brutha-man.

Someone DARE me.[/QUOTE]

... No one?

Where'd Phil go?[/QUOTE]

Before I submit my dare to you, do you have:

A Video Camera
CPR wound Care training
liability and property damage insurance
and Electrician labor skills?

Gusto

Gusto

I have none of those, although my younger brother is testing for his electrician's license next week...

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Sorry. :(

Null

Null

Here's where things get interesting.

Element 117

I have none of those, although my younger brother is testing for his electrician's license next week...

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Sorry. :(
Do you have or access to (via "borrowing," or "person-borrowing?")

A Digital Still Cam with video capacity
CPR Trained Medical Person
liability and property damage insurance salesperson
and an Electrician ?

Gusto

Gusto

I have access to limited video capture and if NECESSARY an electrician.

Element 117

Hmm. How comfortable are you with treating severe self inflicted accidental burn wounds, or extremely debilitating pain and destruction of nearby property?

(it should be obvious that I don't really have a dare, but these exchanges make me smile.)

Gusto

Gusto

Jeez, Amy, just say it. :eek:hwell:

Element 117

Hmm. How comfortable are you with treating severe self inflicted accidental burn wounds, or extremely debilitating pain and destruction of nearby property?

(it should be obvious that I don't really have a dare, but these exchanges make me smile.)[/QUOTE]

whyte is this color?

Gusto

Gusto

Yeah it felt like you were stalling and/or trying to get me to self-mutilate and/or preparing to take our relationship to the next level.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

In truth, I've treated more burns on myself than I can remember right now but have never had to deal with debilitating pain.

Element 117

Yeah it felt like you were stalling and/or trying to get me to self-mutilate and/or preparing to take our relationship to the next level.
Naaah. I just wanted to see how quickly you could build and test a Faraday Cage under stress. Also, my recent posts are influenced by me replaying Portal.

Gusto

Gusto

*wiki*

Huh..

I learned something today!

Null

Null

A car on it's rims (no tires) is a decent makeshift Faraday cage.

General Specific

General Specific

?

Cajungal

Cajungal

So has anyone dared Gusto yet?

Element 117

A car on it's rims (no tires) is a decent makeshift Faraday cage.
not "find and make use of a make shift," but "make under stress." And by stress I mean

Cajungal

Cajungal

So... truth or dare?

Gusto

Gusto

So has anyone dared Gusto yet?
By the time someone DOES I'll be gone for the evening, and then I work tomorrow. Unless it's a dare I can take care of in the next 20 minutes or so. :)

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Dare. :)

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Dare him, CG, Dare him!

Cajungal

Cajungal

I dare you to record yourself beatboxing and then post it! You can wait til tomorrow if you have to.

Gusto

Gusto

Oh fuck.

Cajungal

Cajungal

:awesome: I'll be waiting, dearie.

Gusto

Gusto

It just got brought.

phil

phil

Sho' nuff, brutha-man.

Someone DARE me.[/QUOTE]

... No one?

Where'd Phil go?[/QUOTE]

I FELL ASLEEP!

DAMNIT!

Null

Null

While we're waiting for Gusto's beatboxing (probably tomorrow), who's next?

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Someone has to ask CG... again.

Null

Null

Okay, Seej, Truth or Dare?

phil

phil

While we're waiting for Gusto's beatboxing (probably tomorrow), who's next?
I guess Cajungal! T or D her before I do!

........:eyebrows:

Cajungal

Cajungal

Har Har. :p Sorry I've gone so many times... anyone else feel free to hijack it sometime.

I'll take truth.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

She's just enjoying this.

Hmm. Where's SeriousJay to call her a forum whore?

phil

phil

She's just enjoying this.

Hmm. Where's SeriousJay to call her a forum whore?

He's just jay now. He's taking things easy.

Null

Null

Truth? Okay... what is it you like about the forum, that keeps you so active on it when you obviously have other options?

Cajungal

Cajungal

I have nothing to fluff. :\ I'm unfluffable. <That's a comment about the jay comment, not an answer!

Ok why do I come here? It's fun. I like the people. Are you referring to other forum options or doing other stuff in general? Because I do do other stuff. It's just that I'm so often either in class or preparing for class or at work in an office that this place is a nice escape. Most other places I've gone, most of the people were kind of jerky or douchebags. Here most people are decent to one another.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Also, I learn a lot here. People talk about interesting things. Plus there are a lot of people here who are way more tech-savvy than me. A lot of funny people too. And I love the Artist's Corner.

Null

Null

Okay, cool. I'll have to save up the Ukulele dare I had planned for another day.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Dude, you can post that shit in my ukulele thread if you don't wanna wait! I'm already working on another Beatles song and "Somewhere over the rainbow" for Dave.

Null

Null

Dude, you can post that shit in my ukulele thread if you don't wanna wait! I'm already working on another Beatles song and "Somewhere over the rainbow" for Dave.
Oh. Durrrr me.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

How do I join in on this?

If I can just leap right in and be a subject, I'm willing to be asked truth or dare.

makare

I think you have to ask null then someone asks you

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Null, truth or dare?

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Someone has to ask Null truth or dare. That someone will be the next to be asked.

We are now 13 pages in and still explaining this. Quit passing that joint.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Yes. You ask Null ToD and then someone gets to ask you. :)

Null

Null

Truth, which some will appreciate the irony of.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

What would you consider to be your #1 guilty pleasure?

Null

Null

#1 guilty pleasure? hmmm, that's a tough one. Probably AIF games. I've even worked on a few.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

#1 guilty pleasure? hmmm, that's a tough one. Probably AIF games. I've even worked on a few.
Really? Cool.

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

Filmfanatic.

There comes a time in a man's life where he has to make difficult decisions. Choices that can influence the course of history. He is at a crossroads where his life will go in a radical new direction, and he has only a semblance of control over that shift.

For you, this is that time.

Truth?

Or dare?

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Truth.

makare

aw yeah

phil

phil

Filmfanatic.

There comes a time in a man's life where he has to make difficult decisions. Choices that can influence the course of history. He is at a crossroads where his life will go in a radical new direction, and he has only a semblance of control over that shift.

For you, this is that time.

Truth?

Or dare?
Oh how the tables have turned!

You know the drill.

edit:

ooops, I jumped the gun a bit. Oh well.

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

What is the kinkiest thing you'd do with a forumite? AND WHO.

makare

Well that's interesting. It is always fun to find out what some people find kinky.

phil

phil

Well that's interesting. It is always fun to find out what some people find kinky.

Touching under the bra.
:toocool:

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

DARE ME WHOO

makare

Touching under the bra.
:toocool:[/QUOTE]

Oh you deviate!

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Well, could I have a refresher first on which forumites are female?

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

Hey! I asked you. Looooook.

makare

woah super fast edit rendered this post dumb. well done.

phil

phil

DARE ME WHOO
I dare you to change your name to Chad Sexington and your avatar to this:

Once again, I'm taking truth.
Your truth to truthify is above. What is the kinkiest thing you'd do to one of us.

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

:toocool:

makare

awesome hahaha

phil

phil

:wub:

Also, just so you know. If I get a chance to dare you again it's going to be to have you create a sexual advice blog.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Okay then.

I would choose CajunGal and I would (for NSFW purpoes, I'll spoiler this):

make love to her while taking a pair of her panties and smelling them while we're screwing.

Man, this was kinda hard to be willing to say. My apologies if way TMI.

makare

This game is very informative.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

This game is very informative.
Definitely. Very informative.

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

makare: I asked this because I also find it interesting to see what people find kinky. Then my exact thoughts were "That was very informative." So I guess... Great minds.

makare

im lost now who is the last one to ask?

phil

phil

Someone has to Truth or Dare me!

(dare)

makare

Ok I dare you to come on skype with me and krisken.

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

I dare you to make 3 posts a day that are penis puns. For a week. Provide reference links here.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

NINJAAAA'D

makare

I dare you to make 3 posts a day that are penis puns. For a week. Provide reference links here.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

NINJAAAA'D
Naw do that.. that is way cooler. My dares are always lame :(

phil

phil

Ok I dare you to come on skype with me and krisken.

Downloading now, also, THANK YOU for beating Chad Sexington to the punch.

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

wait, what?!

makare

Hey if you want to come on here... YAY

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

That's right! What up.

phil

phil

God damn it.

Well, I'll get on skype anyway but I'll probably ask you to speak into the mic.

or something.

(the microphone is my penis)

makare

does that mean it is my turn to be asked?

be nice.. i am quite scared.

phil

phil

Also, how do I link to a specific post? I never knew how to do that.

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

See where there's a post # in the top-right of your post? Click it. Or right-click and "copy link".

phil

phil

does that mean it is my turn to be asked?

be nice.. i am quite scared.
You gotta say if it's a Truth or a dare.

And if it were up to me

uh

I would tell a BIG TRUTH

(the truth is my penis)

makare

Oh yeah Truth.

and not your penis.
are you coming on skype though?

we're on here and lonely.

phil

phil

Oh yeah Truth.

and not your penis.
are you coming on skype though?

we're on here and lonely.
I sent the invite or whatever to add you to contacts!

I think

that or someone else with a similar name.

oh ok it's you.

TRUTH TIME!

uh....

geeze I dunno.

If you could do one thing without any consequences, be it something illegal or dangerous or whatever, what would you do?

makare

Yay!

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Hmm if there was absolutely no consequences for it I would probably go to a department store and steal it blind! I love stuff and Im broke. So my no consequence thing would definitely be to get stuff.

Gusto

Gusto

IM' BACK

AN DRUNK

phil

phil

IM' BACK

AN DRUNK
PERFECT!

Gusto

Gusto

TOOO BAD I'M ALREADY ON THE LIST

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

(BUT ASK ME SHIT ANYWAY IMAN OPEN BOOK

phil

phil

http://www.halforums.com/forum/showthread.php?12933-Volcanoes!&p=372437&viewfull=1#post372437

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

TOOO BAD I'M ALREADY ON THE LIST[COLOR=\"Silver\"]

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

[/COLOR](BUT ASK ME SHIT ANYWAY IMAN OPEN BOOK

GUSTO TRUTH OR DARE?

ALSO ASK ME I GUESS