Export thread

U.S. Army are actually Zombie Hunters!!! ;)

Chibibar

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

That's pretty geek-tastic. :cool:

General Specific

General Specific

Cue someone misinterpreting this and complaining that U.S. Soldiers are equating Afghans to Zombies in 5.... 4.... 3.... 2....

Element 117

Cue The Lovely Boner misinterpreting this and complaining that U.S. Soldiers are equating Afghans to Zombies in 5.... 4.... 3.... 2....
FTFY

FnordBear

FnordBear

I for one support our continued war on the unclean undead. Lets hope our boys can wrap up operation in Afghanistan and move on quickly to taking down the harsh regime of the Mexican vampire drug lords or failing that move on to the Chinese mummies.

Proud Member of the South Carolina Zombie Response Unit

IronBrig4

IronBrig4

Zombies in the remote mountains of Afghanistan? Smells like a mystery to solve! Let's split up, gang!

FnordBear

FnordBear

You guys go off to the left, Velma and I will wait in the back of the Mystery Machine. Investigating and stuff.

Rovewin

Rovewin

Cue someone misinterpreting this and complaining that U.S. Soldiers are equating Afghans to Zombies in 5.... 4.... 3.... 2....
Well the writer does try to equate Afghans to Zombies in the article itself.

You guys go off to the left, Velma and I will wait in the back of the Mystery Machine. Investigating and stuff.
Ok Daphne and I will go :quote: exploring over here and make sure we uncover everything.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I'm still upset I wasn't given clearance to join the Military..... :mad:

FnordBear

FnordBear

I'm still upset I wasn't given clearance to join the Military..... :mad:

I think that would violate bans on weapons of mass destruction as well as the Geneva conventions.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Details details....

FnordBear

FnordBear

Well the Devil is in the details as they say ;)

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Oh he's just a big pushover. He's a sucker for good potato salad. You should see what kind of leeway he gives for a BBQ spread.

General Specific

General Specific

Ok Daphne and I will go :quote: exploring over here and make sure we uncover everything.[/QUOTE]

Dammit... c'mon, Shaggy

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Ok Daphne and I will go :quote: exploring over here and make sure we uncover everything.[/QUOTE]

Dammit... c'mon, Shaggy[/QUOTE]

Dammit... c'mon Scooby

Fun Size

Fun Size

Oh he's just a big pushover. He's a sucker for good potato salad. You should see what kind of leeway he gives for a BBQ spread.
Mustard or tomato based?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I do like that it mentions the Gurkha Knife (Khukri) Those are some awesome field implements.

Element 117

Mustard or tomato based?[/QUOTE]

serious question!

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Mustard or tomato based?[/QUOTE]

serious question![/QUOTE]

Dry Rub is superior to BBQ sauce.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Mustard or tomato based?
Mustard, obviously.

Fun Size

Fun Size

I knew it!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Yechh... He's got a bloody fixation on that stuff. I mean, he keeps bringing it to every damn potluck.