Export thread

Upgrade and other stuff.

Dave

Dave

Well, the update was a success. Yes, it's ugly. Yes, there are still things to do. But we are up and running if nothing else for now. We're still working on things so if you see changes it's us. Like the smilies links. I see they are broken.

One thing you'll note is the HelpDesk button above. If you find an issue or have a suggestion, you can open a ticket for Ame & I to look into.

Thanks for your patience!

Rubicon

hmmmm i hope theres other themes available

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Can't wait for that WoW theme!

Wahad

Wahad

Looking good, Dave. Glad things went smoothly and also that you got home safe.

Rubicon

i cant find a way to change the forum theme

phil

phil

Don't like change!

BRAAAAA

THE SKY IS FALLING

phil

phil

Actually looks kinda nice though.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Apparently there aren't more themes available right now. Patience, Mav ol' boy. I have full confidence in Dave and Ame.

Dave

Dave

You go to the bottom like you used to. The main issue is that the default and HalBlue look a lot alike right now. It'll change.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

More themes! We demand it!

Nice work, Dave. I LOVE the Panic Button. I can't go on at work since our history is monitored and I work at work, but it's a great idea for others.

Dave

Dave

So you can see the panic button already? Did it make you set it up or what?

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I don't see it, but I saw the option and set up for it in my Profile.

Dave

Dave

To enable to Panic Button:

Go to your User Control Panel and turn it from off to on. Then make sure you put in a valid url WITH HTTP: & everything. Then, at the bottom of every thread there will be a Panic Button. Push it and it takes you to the url you put in. So the boss is coming? PANIC BUTTON!! :):):):):)

Shannow

Shannow

Is there a mobile site yet?

Dave

Dave

There is a mobile style, but I can't test it.

Shannow

Shannow

hmmmm. will it have a seperate address at some point??

@Li3n

@Li3n

Whoa... why do all new things seem to be made under the idea that being shiny is better then being intuitive?! (in general, not here, seems like any other forum)

Otherwise it looks ok, the post icons could be smaller though.

Rubicon

yea the post icons are rather large, imho

Kitty Sinatra

I like how the Halblue theme looks (or is shaping up if you're not done with it).

Espy

Espy

I think it actually looks very stylish. Simple. I like that.

Krisken

Krisken

Am I the only one who can't mark individual posts as read and have to do it on a forum basis or actually go into the thread for it to be marked as read?

Dave

Dave

Hmmm. How did you mark them as read before?

Shannow

Shannow

hmmmm. will it have a seperate address at some point??
Once we know we have a good working mobile style we can set it to be used with m.halforums.com and mobile.halforums.com

The one in place right now is just a quick port from the v3.8 version.[/QUOTE]

Excellent. let us know when that is complete.

Kitty Sinatra

by double clicking on the image to the left of the subject title, the one that showed whether the topic was new/hot/locked/replied to.

Krisken

Krisken

by double clicking on the image to the left of the subject title, the one that showed whether the topic was new/hot/locked/replied to.[/QUOTE]
Yup, this right here. It let me mark the threads I had no interest in and easily recognize the ones I did.

Dave

Dave

Yeah, I looked into that yesterday and found nothing. Unfortunately this is one of those addons that is not compatible yet with v4. I have sent the developer an email and when I hear anything I'll let you know.

Kitty Sinatra

Cool. That was one of the features I liked, though I used it rarely.

Dave

Dave

Cool. That was one of the features I liked, though I used it rarely.
Just got an email from the developer. He's going to be updating it in a week or so. Nothing we can but wait.