US vs Canada Goldmageddon Chatapalooza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkangel6988

JOIN IN ON THE FUN AND WATCH AS AMERICA GET THEIR ASS WHOOPED Lol :D

Congratulations, Canada! Well done!

And congratulations to the USA as well, for an excellent game both now and throughout the olympics, and for winning the silver medal.

They all played the hell out of that game. Good jobs to both the teams. Could have gone either way, Canada was just better today. Congrats to those guys.

That was an absolutely amazing game. Great plays from both teams. And how perfect for Sidney Crosby, Canada's Goldenboy, to win it in OT?

Man, I have so much work to do, but I think hockey law dictates I go get drunk now. What to do, what to do?

No one'll be talking aboot the Olympic Hockey either, dude. Sorry
U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A[/QUOTE]

Our sport, our ice. Our medal. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

As much as it pains me to think this, not a chance in hell.

Also, I'm still bummed I don't get to go and work the Olympics, half of my detachment is going. That means that this town is going to go to fucking hell. I hate the Olympics.[/QUOTE]

Oh ye of little faith.

Hey, I thought it would be a great Canadian choke (and it very nearly was).

It was an awesome game though, but man, I thought half of us at the detachment were going to put a bullet in the tv when the US scored in the last 20 seconds.

Also, you know who I hate, Bob fucking MacKenzie. Fuck that asshole. This prick has been the most negative commentator in the history of anything. In the first games, he calls Neidermeyer old and a terrible choice for team Canada, to praising him after the tournament as the best player of it. If the USA needed a God damn confidence boost at any intermission, all they needed to do was to put CTV on in the locker room and listen to him extol their virtues while pointing out and bitching about every single flaw of team Canada. I wanted to punch him in his stupid fat face.

W

wana10

exciting game...if more hockey i watched was like that i'd watch a lot more

Man, I stand by what I said in a different thread, the silver medal in these kinds of events is waaaaaay worse feeling for the guys winning it than the bronze. You win a game to get a bronze, you lose to get a silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.