Export thread

Uwe Boll Is Finally Making A Bad Film.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I make no attempt to hide my love for bad movies, so Uwe is one of my favorite directors. However, after Seed it seems he really wants to go from funny bad, to just gore/over the top/not funny bad. I love gore and torture, but this is just lame.

NSFW at all VERY graphic:

*sigh* I was hoping for Postal 2.

Krisken

Krisken

Yuck. I want to watch this about as much as Jesus being tortured.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Oh, this will go over well.

Reboneer

He's just looking for attention. Let's not give it to him.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Yeah, but his past attention seeking films were fantastically bad!

Philosopher B.

Well that film looks like a barrel of laughs. :puke:

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Oh my God... I think I'm gonna be sick...

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

The first part of the trailer is incredible, but I don't think this film can be any good.

Espy

Espy

All I know is I watched the first few seconds and saw Uwe Boll himself in a Nazi Uniform and decided, yeah, a biopic sounds about right.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Apparently the person who put this trailer up clearly thinks this is the biggest thing since the invention of cinema. C'mon, there's hardly anyone telling how bad an idea this is - not to mention the fact that he keeps calling Uwe Boll "Dr. Boll". What's he a doctor of? I bet he's a proctologist, seeing how he specializes in shit...

IronBrig4

IronBrig4

We should start up a collection so he can make another Dungeon Siege movie on the one condition that he doesn't do shit like this ever again.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Oh how you misunderstand my intention.... >:D

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I watched the trailer. The first part was actually kind of powerful, the second part... just over the top and no one except the sick and twisted want to see that. (This means our Shegs is not so sick and twisted after all!)

the fact that he keeps calling Uwe Boll "Dr. Boll". What's he a doctor of? I bet he's a proctologist
He has a doctorate in literature. Yes, really.

Uwe Boll said:
i made the movie because their is not one movie made what shows the holocaust what it really was: a killing factory. all the movies made showed us the SPECIAL people ....the heros ..... but nobody focused on the subject matter. this is what i do in my movie and i think in times where 50% of the planet basicly say THERE WAS NO HOLOCAUST - i think its not so bad to show that AUSCHWITZ happened.
Though he is far from the person to make such a movie, if it should be made at all, he has a point.

Either way I'll never watch it.
Bargh... I just think Uwe Boll should be definitely the last living thing in the whole fricking cosmos who should make this film (yes, even the Nazirroids of planet Swastikoon 7 have more right to make this film). I mean, the guy makes his living making utterly and completely shitty movies - and now he's acting all like he's got a mission to educate people? Either he is a complete loony, which is forgivable... or he is using the frickin' Holocaust as his next cash cow.

In the latter case he is a total and utter scumbag, a sad excuse of a human being who deserves to have his nuts kicked so bad they spurt out of his nostrils.

Element 117

What I don't get is how he gets these things distributed. Doesn't that require willing partners?

As to the trailer itself, after accidentally watching the Piranha 3D massacre scenes, I just wasn't fazed.