Status
Not open for further replies.
MIRV Apocalypse (Fallout 3)
Ingredients:
3/4 oz Everclear
3/4 oz Jagermeister
3/4 oz Rumple Minze
3/4 oz Bacardi 151
Warning: Do not drink unless you are a barbarian named Grognak.

You do not have a hair on your ass unless you try this bad boy at least once. And make sure you leave the keys with your DD, mmkay?

Bonk Cherry Fission

1x Red Bull Energy Drink
1x 5-hour Energy Drink
1x WarHeads Double Drops Watermelon
1x Pop Rocks Strawberry

Bonk Blutonium Berry

1x Red Bull Energy Drink
1x 5-hour Energy Drink
1x WarHeads Double Drops Blue Raspberry
1x Pop Rocks Tropical Punch

Ingredients:
3/4 oz Everclear
3/4 oz Jagermeister
3/4 oz Rumple Minze
3/4 oz Bacardi 151

You do not have a hair on your ass unless you try this bad boy at least once. And make sure you leave the keys with your DD, mmkay?
Jesus christ that is a retarded amount of alcohol. I think this will be the starting drink for my friends bachlor party.

Ingredients:
3/4 oz Everclear
3/4 oz Jagermeister
3/4 oz Rumple Minze
3/4 oz Bacardi 151

Jesus christ that is a retarded amount of alcohol. I think this will be the starting drink for my friends bachlor party.[/QUOTE]

That sounds worse than the time I drank some Absinthe. The shit was 160 proof. No wonder those wine drinking Frenchies were Hallucinating. You go from drinking 40 proof wine to 160 liquor, you are going to see shit.

Necronic

Staff member
Ingredients:
3/4 oz Everclear
3/4 oz Jagermeister
3/4 oz Rumple Minze
3/4 oz Bacardi 151

And dear sweet god don't drink more than one of those. That is a ridiculous amount of alcohol. ~the equivalent of what? 4 shots of vodka?

Ingredients:
3/4 oz Everclear
3/4 oz Jagermeister
3/4 oz Rumple Minze
3/4 oz Bacardi 151

Jesus christ that is a retarded amount of alcohol. I think this will be the starting drink for my friends bachlor party.[/QUOTE]

That sounds worse than the time I drank some Absinthe. The shit was 160 proof. No wonder those wine drinking Frenchies were Hallucinating. You go from drinking 40 proof wine to 160 liquor, you are going to see shit.[/QUOTE]

Absinthe ins't too bad - you get this awesome intial buzz, then everything's real mellow. And if you do the sugar cube bit properly, then you catch a mild jolt just from breathing the air around the flame.

And dear sweet god don't drink more than one of those. That is a ridiculous amount of alcohol. ~the equivalent of what? 4 shots of vodka?
One of my favorite shots is the Four Horsemen: Jim, Jack, Johnny, and Jose. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.