Volatile Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
SOMEONE just learned how to transmute living elements. And that someone sent a truckload of Volatile Air to a certain Priest.

Tanksbunches: For all your Transmutation Needs!

I blew like 20k to get my engie to goggles lvl. Good thing I got lucky and found a BoE epic while leveling. =/

It looks like I'm going to need truckloads of volatile everything to get the high level tailoring cloth.

To make one piece of Dreamcloth, I need 8 bolts of Embersilk, and 30 Volatile anything. I get one recipe for each volatile type, and each recipe has a one week cooldown (so, technically, I can make 6 dreamcloth a week, but I would need 30 Volatile Air, Water, Fire, Earth, Life, and 5 Chaos Orbs).

The recipe for the 24-slot bag requires 8 dreamcloth.

Dave

Staff member
It looks like I'm going to need truckloads of volatile everything to get the high level tailoring cloth.

To make one piece of Dreamcloth, I need 8 bolts of Embersilk, and 30 Volatile anything. I get one recipe for each volatile type, and each recipe has a one week cooldown (so, technically, I can make 6 dreamcloth a week, but I would need 30 Volatile Air, Water, Fire, Earth, Life, and 5 Chaos Orbs).

The recipe for the 24-slot bag requires 8 dreamcloth.
I can transmute Volatile every 2 hours. Each transmutation gives 15 or 16 Air/Water/Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.