Vote for Jet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys! GUYS! I entered Jet in a cute baby contest. Ièd really appreciate it if you went there and voted for him so I could win things and prove my baby is the best baby in Newfoundland.

Step 1: Go here!
Step 2: Enter your e-mail.
Step 3: Find Jet Miller! Just Ctrl+F him!

I'll remind you just who you are voting for:

Thanks!

Jet is wearing such a jaunty chapeau, I couldn't NOT vote for him.

Plus he's a Miller so I'm sure he's a stand-up good-lookin' fella.

S

Soliloquy

Might I add that "Jet Miller" is an awesome name, and I might just steal it.

P

Philosopher B.

Poor old Dave remembers a time when there weren't so many babies in the world.

E

Element 117

damn that was hard. The picture loading just kept pushing his name down as I was about to click... it was like chasing a dollar bill across a parking lot on a windy day.

Dave

Staff member
I didn't initially Ctrl-F because I thought there would only be a few of them like a NORMAL contest. I got about halfway down the page before I said fuckit.

C

Chazwozel

I didn't initially Ctrl-F because I thought there would only be a few of them like a NORMAL contest. I got about halfway down the page before I said fuckit.

Admit it. You temporarily forgot where you were and what you were doing.

Yeh, this is round one. :) It shall be narrowed down to ten babies.

Jet will win the battle for baby supremacy!!

S

Soliloquy

Yeh, this is round one. :) It shall be narrowed down to ten babies.

Jet will win the battle for baby supremacy!![/QUOTE]

Any way of telling how he's doing?

Cajungal

Staff member
Is there any way of sending threatening messages to the fools who don't know the cutest baby when they see him?

Status
Not open for further replies.