Export thread

Waiting at the bar for the girl

Calleja

Calleja

15 min so far. How rude would it be to order a beer before she arrives?

Dave

Dave

Order 2. 1 for her. If she doesn't show or you drink the whole one you have you still win.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

It would be rude to order her drink before she arrived, it's rude of you to not have ordered one for yourself already.

Calleja

Calleja

argh, she called, stuck in traffic maybe another 15min away, i say "want me to order for you something?" in an obvious "ive been here 15min and am thirsty, dammit" way. She answers "nah, no rush, i wont be that long".

Whyyyyyyy!?

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

its rude that i havent ordered?! To whom??

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Just think, only 15 minutes until you get your balls back.

ediit;

It's rude to the bar staff to take up a table/chair/sale space without ordering for very long

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

You must always order for yourself but not for her if she is not there yet!

Gusto

Gusto

Order a feckin' beer.

If she gets pissy that you did, well, she shouldn't have been 20+ minutes late.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

There are men who actually worry about this kind of situation?

Espy

Espy

Why can't you order yourself a beer? Hell get a bucket of 'em. When she gets there just say you are thirsty.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

EDIT: Whats the name of the bar, I will call them and order one for you.

Cajungal

Cajungal

If you're thirsty, get some water. Then by the time you're done having diarrhea, she'll be there.

Chazwozel

I think I would have had about three beers by this point.

phil

phil

2 margaritas, hers will have the umbrella.

Classy

Cajungal

Cajungal

Order a feckin' beer.

If she gets pissy that you did, well, she shouldn't have been 20+ minutes late.
What he said, and what Chaz quoted and then said.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Order yourself a Manhattan, and order her a Sex on the Beach, when she arrives and asks what the drink is, call it a premonition.

darkangel6988

Fuck that I'm a chick if she's stuck in traffic.......order away I wouldn't be mad I'd totally get it cuz if it was me waiting I'd order a drink while waiting. Hope yall have a great night !

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I'd at least have gotten myself a water if I was thirsty.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

The only time you order a drink for a girl before she gets there is if you've been out with her before and KNOW her preferred drink. Then it's gentlemanly. Otherwise you definately order yours, save her seat, and call the bartender the moment after you've said Hi to her.

Chazwozel

Fuck all this noise and order her a roofie-colata.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Calleja left this thread forever ago. Most likely when she showed up. I would put money on him not needing our help anymore.

makare

Huh this is a little more focus on manners than I guess I have. I would order a beverage right when I got there.

Chazwozel

Calleja left this thread forever ago. Most likely when she showed up. I would put money on him not needing our help anymore.
'

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Huh this is a little more focus on manners than I guess I have. I would order a beverage right when I got there.
you and me both. actually it's pretty standard for me. depending where I am I don't usually have to order, it's just handed to me and they ask if I'm waiting for someone and they should be ready.

makare

If I were late and someone waited for me I would feel bad. I am really into the whole treat others how you want to be treated thing. So since I would want the person to order before I got there, I would order before he got there.

Andromache

wait. wait. wait. why the hell would you go to a bar for besides having someone sober make the drinks for you? To MEET people? Ludicrous

Null

Null

No, it's Calleja.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

wait. wait. wait. why the hell would you go to a bar for besides having someone sober make the drinks for you? To MEET people? Ludicrous
My Dear Crone. Where have you been all day?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Fuck all this noise and order her a roofie-colata.
Why do you think she didn't want Calle to order her drink BEFORE she got there? :slywink: Clever girl.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Calleja surfs HF while on a date?

makare

It IS the date... all the cool kids are doing it!

Baerdog

Baerdog

I was thinking this exact same thing. You and I bhamv3, we're sharing a brainwave.

Andromache

At least he's on a date, my friends.

I'll be over here:

bhamv3

bhamv3

I was thinking this exact same thing. You and I bhamv3, we're sharing a brainwave.[/QUOTE]

Indeed we are, Baerdog, indeed we are.

Wait... what are you thinking? Oh my God! Stop thinking that! What are you mentally doing with that cucumber and that goat?!?!?

makare

I was thinking this exact same thing. You and I bhamv3, we're sharing a brainwave.[/QUOTE]

Indeed we are, Baerdog, indeed we are.

Wait... what are you thinking? Oh my God! Stop thinking that! What are you mentally doing with that cucumber and that goat?!?!?[/QUOTE]

if you look closer, it is actually a Shetland pony

bhamv3

bhamv3

Oh well that's okay then. Whew, dodged a bullet there.

Calleja

Calleja

I have a cellphone with a browser, I can browse the forum while waiting, yes.

Date went ok, after a few beers and free margaritas for her (women get free margaritas from 8 to 10 on thursdays) we came back to my room to watch a movie. We didn't watch a movie.

tee hee

phil

phil

If it was District 9 I understand. I've seen it enough to not really need to pay attention to anymore. Or the new Dawn Of the Dead.

Calleja

Calleja

No we.. sort of didn't even pop any DVD in. I swear I was planning to at least , y'know, go through the motions... but she pushed me onto my bed before.

I love it when they do that. :wub:

Math242

Math242

that's good and all BUT did you get a beer while waiting ?

pussy

Calleja

Calleja

*I* did, it's her who took like two effin' sips... two!! and then left the beer in my room all warm and gross. Blehg

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

If it was District 9 I understand. I've seen it enough to not really need to pay attention to anymore. Or the new Dawn Of the Dead.
I don't think I could have sex while District 9 was on, with all the prawns and the opression and the sceams of pain and anguish...

Math242

Math242

yes you could...or you're not a man

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

yes you could...or you're not a man
: (

(First my beard and now this? I dont like how this forum is making me realize I'm less manly than I thought :p)

Iaculus

I don't think I could have sex while District 9 was on, with all the prawns and the opression and the sceams of pain and anguish...[/QUOTE]

Conversely, sounds exactly like what Shego uses to get herself in the mood.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

That's pretty much what I came in here to say, thanks for covering for me Iaculus!

Andromache

who in their right minds would ever thing District 9 was a suitable background for sex movie? Cat food fetishists?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

who in their right minds
Nailed it.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

who in their right minds
Nailed it.[/QUOTE]

and her too.

Iaculus

That's pretty much what I came in here to say, thanks for covering for me Iaculus![/QUOTE]

Just saving up for a swift an' merciful death, chief.

Andromache

who in their right minds
Nailed it.[/QUOTE]

and her too.[/QUOTE]

her? who? You do? who do? Voodoo.

Philosopher B.

Love that movie.

Andromache

me 2, though I'm more a Katharine/Cary fan. It just irks me that all the younglings think Labyrinth and David bowie invented it.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

at least your date wasn't like an I Love Lucy commercial

Jake

Jake

who in their right minds
Nailed it.[/QUOTE]

and her too.[/QUOTE]

her? who? You do? who do? Voodoo.

[/QUOTE]
me 2, though I'm more a Katharine/Cary fan. It just irks me that all the younglings think Labyrinth and David bowie invented it.
Obligatory.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I don't think I could have sex while District 9 was on, with all the prawns and the opression and the sceams of pain and anguish...[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Sex during Jurassic Park is enjoyable though.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Bowie didn't invent it, he perfected it. :slywink:

Andromache

by way of retort:

Philosopher B.

Agreed. Sex during Jurassic Park is enjoyable though.[/QUOTE]

Best place to nut is when the Tyrannosaur roars; then you can yell out 'Who rules the earth now, baby?!'

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Agreed. Sex during Jurassic Park is enjoyable though.[/QUOTE]

Best place to nut is when the Tyrannosaur roars; then you can yell out 'Who rules the earth now, baby?!'[/QUOTE]

Better than yelling "Who's your abusive step daddy?"

Dave

Dave

I'm not a youngling and I've never seen that before.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

by way of retort:

[/QUOTE]
Not sure what you meant by a retort there, but he still looks damn fabulous in that pic.

Andromache

I'm not a youngling and I've never seen that before.[/QUOTE]

your point, Methuselah?

Null

Null

Those two were just magic on screen.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I'm not a youngling and I've never seen that before.[/QUOTE]

your point, Methuselah?[/QUOTE]

That he came of age before them new, fangled, talkie movies...

Andromache

Not sure what you meant by a retort there, but he still looks damn fabulous in that pic.

Methuselah

Leave me out of this.

Shannow

Shannow

"The guy from Labyrinth turned into a bird!"

Null

Null

This last season of Venture Brothers was just plain excellent.

Andromache

Leave me out of this.
we were, hotshot.

Just Me

Just Me

"The guy from Labyrinth turned into a bird!"
And he has Klaus Nomi with him, how more awesome can it get!