Weird cookies bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
When accessing the forums from Firefox, I get a message when I browse to anything:

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/davidn/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php
Line: 3277

Also, there's a warning up at the top of the forums for every page:
Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Unknown modifier '/' in [path]/global.php(238) : eval()'d code on line 5

Update: In IE, I can browse threads, but not the arcade. Although, when I click the "show new posts" arrow in a thread I visited before, I get the error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3277) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3103

In FF, I can't login, view posts, or go to the arcade.

Also, this can probably be merged in with Dave's thread about forum bugs. Couldn't read it in FF, so I just created a thread (since I was able to do that somehow, but only once).

North_Ranger

Staff member
Internet Explorer gives out the warning as well, plus when I tried to click to this thread directly from the category page, I get this warning and nothing else:

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Unknown modifier '/' in [path]/global.php(238) : eval()'d code on line 5

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3277) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3103

Going through the sub-forum got me here.

Internet Explorer gives out the warning as well, plus when I tried to click to this thread directly from the category page, I get this warning and nothing else:

Going through the sub-forum got me here.
I am getting the same error with FF.

Dave

Staff member
I fixed it. It was due to the mobile theme. Getting rid of it. Sorry mobile guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.