Export thread

Weird sculpture

Dave

Dave

If your wife or girlfriend suggested this would you think it's weird or cool?

http://sites.google.com/site/sculpturephotos/

Calleja

Calleja

That's pretty cool, I'd think, except I planned to be cremated so she'd have to make a life-size urn or something.

Denbrought

Denbrought

If, when I write my will, I foresee myself with enough extra funds around and I wish to be buried once dead, I'm probably getting a lying statue of myself in full armor holding a sword. Just sayin'

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

I think that's cool largely because it's a little bit creepy.

Seriously, I actually like that a lot, but, admittedly, it is a bit... odd.

Yeah when I die I'll be disappointed if my wife/girlfriend doesn't commission something crazy. I mean, come on. I'm awesome.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Awesome. Random. Drama.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I'm sure it's a popular tourist destination.

--Patrick

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

That's really cool.

And also really sad.

I mean in as an evocation of emotion, not that it's pathetic.

Bowielee

Bowielee

The sculpture itself is beautiful.

Dusty668

"So honey, why don't we fool around together with a hot chick?"
"Over your dead body."

Seriously way cool with extreme creepy points.

redapples

I'm sure it's a popular tourist destination.

--Patrick
...for underage drinkers.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I love it!

Fun Size

Fun Size

This is brilliant. Interesting. Elegant. A little creepy. I think I like it better than the idea of paying local kids to put the moving, skeletal hand sticking out of my grave every year after I die.

I'm still doing it, but I like this a lot too.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I think it is kinda cool. The people that go to visit the graves next to his might not appreciate it too much.

Is that supposed to be his wife's actual appearance? Too many fellas would not want a statue of how their wives actually look lounging around the graveyard. And when I say around the graveyard I mean, AROUND the graveyard...

Fun Size

Fun Size

I think it is kinda cool. The people that go to visit the graves next to his might not appreciate it too much.

Is that supposed to be his wife's actual appearance? Too many fellas would not want a statue of how their wives actually look lounging around the graveyard. And when I say around the graveyard I mean, AROUND the graveyard...
Be glad his wife wasn't in her eighties when he died.

Shakey

Shakey

That's kinda creepy, and not in a good way.

I've never really understood the whole extravagant graveyard tomb stone statue thing. Give me an old pine box and a headstone that says my name and my years alive. Or just cremate me, I don't really care. I'll be dead anyways.

Hylian

Hylian

While I would personally not want my loved ones to have that made (mainly due to the I think it is a waste of money since I am dead) but on the other hand I find it strangely awesome.