Welcome to Bluer Skies!

Zappit

Staff member
Hello, and welcome. Bluer Skies is a safe place for those who have decided to leave - or just need a break from - Bluesky due to its increasing hostility and bad vibes.

Create threads, have discussions, and know that harassment and bigotry will never be tolerated.

Zappit

Staff member
To update existing Halforums members. Recent events over on Bluesky are showing an increasing hostility to trans users, their allies, and other LGBTQ+ users. With virtually every other social media site just as hostile, this subforum is meant to serve as a safe place free from the harassment and unfair moderation that they’ve experienced. I’ve invited a lot of cool and really great people to join us here. Dave approved this subforum and its goal.

To update existing Halforums members. Recent events over on Bluesky are showing an increasing hostility to trans users, their allies, and other LGBTQ+ users. With virtually every other social media site just as hostile, this subforum is meant to serve as a safe place free from the harassment and unfair moderation that they’ve experienced. I’ve invited a lot of cool and really great people to join us here. Dave approved this subforum and its goal.
Hell yeah! The more the merrier! Welcome to any new users coming over.

I'm the latest and (sadly) seemingly only active TransWoman left here. Hope anyone making the leap sticks around, I'd love to meet new folk!

:heart::heart::heart::D:D:D