Welcome to the Knights of Caerbannog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
This sub-board is the home of the Halforums WoW Guild, the Knights of Caerbannog!

RUN AWAY!

If this is something you want to look into, meet us on the Ghostlands server. It's a social kind of crowd and this is a Normal server, not PvP. Yes, we know it's carebear but we're there to have fun.

And for God's sake, if we tell you to fear the rabbit, FEAR THE RABBIT!

I swear to god, once I secure some actual gainful employment AND come back to WoW, I'll start a toon for the Halfies.

Hi I just rolled a troll hunter and I'm interested in playing with you guys. When are you guys most active?

Hey we have our own subforum now.

My WoW name is Aureon, Draenei paladin. Anyone interested can message me also if Scytherexx or Piotyr aren't online. I tend to be on later then those two during the week.

Dave

Staff member
I had no idea you weren't able to see this sub!! This is one of the reasons why I made it public.

The other is the run up to Xenforo as making private subboards is easy but permissions are tricky.

I think keeping it public is better anyway. It at least shows people we are still going, and new people to the board can see we have a guild.

I think keeping it public is better anyway. It at least shows people we are still going, and new people to the board can see we have a guild.
I agree, it's cool to see that I have the option of switching a toon over or building a new one from scratch and having a home.

And unlike the EvE board, there's absolutely no in-game reason to hide it.

Public is a good idea. Several posts I've made here to not flood the Games subforum with WoW posts, but none that I really mind other people seeing/replying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.