Export thread

Well Shit...

Chazwozel

The misogynistic bastard that I am, I just can't seem to stop making girls. Wife and I are expecting another girl! Another female that I can mold and add to my ever growing unholy child army of the damned. MUHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

Congratulations! I recommend reading only the original Grimm's Fairy Tales and other such material to scar your child as early as possible.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Where you at, three now?

Congratulations, Chaz!

Dave

Dave

Congrats, Chaz!! That's fucking fantastic!

Yet another member of our growing Halforums Army!

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Gratz!

...careful about introducing her to JCM's little spawn.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Congratulations Chaz!

Where you at, three now?

Congratulations, Chaz!
The funny thing is, I was about to be like "You fool, he SAID this was his third in the post!" and then I re-read the post and realized he never said that. But for some reason, I think you're right. If this is Chaz's third, I fear I might know you all too well.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Congrats, man.

As far as an army of girls, you've got a ways to go. I have a cousin whose family has...cripes, what are they up to, now? Six, I think? All girls? Yeah.

Wasabi Poptart

Congrats to you and the Mrs.!

Element 117

Congratulations!

I pity you come teen years, but if anyone has the ability to survive that, you will.

Chazwozel

Where you at, three now?

Congratulations, Chaz!

Biologically this is number 2 for us.

My oldest is actually my nephew who I'm the legal guardian of.

darkangel6988

Congrats Chaz :) That's awesome !

Shannow

Shannow

Name her Dr Quinn.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

congratulations!

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Congratulations, Chaz!

nfldraftman

CincyGuy

Congratulations! My cousin has three girls and they are all just now moving into college. He survived it, so there's hope for you yet! You could even add another to your unholy army of the damned...

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

whale shit indeeed....

Tell the missus that you are trying to form your own family girls' basketball team.

Congrats.

LordRavage

Congrats!

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

Awesome news Chaz... congratulations... and good luck to you when your daughters hit their teens :).

Jay

Jay

Congrats my man.

Chazwozel

Awesome news Chaz... congratulations... and good luck to you when your daughters hit their teens :).

By then they'll be well trained in how to make apple pies. It's the perfect dichotomy. The boy gets me my beer, and the girls go to the kitchen and get me some pie.

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

Dang, apple pie is my favorite... good choice! I hope your well laid plans come to fruition then.

Espy

Espy

Congrats!

KCWM

KCWM

Congrats.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Heh, congratulations, Chaz. And while I think your plan will be damned to crash and burn like something crashing and burning, it's good to hear you and the missus have set up certain parenting goals.

Also, here's a snide but well-intended congratulation I intended to post at first, but then thought against it:
I guess bein' the alpha shark sucks all the manliness out of your sperm, then. Congrats ^^

How far along is the missus?

Hylian

Hylian

Congrats! :thumbsup:

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Congratulations!

The women now outnumber the men in your family. Be careful, lest they overwhelm you.

IronBrig4

IronBrig4

Well congrats!

strawman

strawman

Congratulations!

Under normal circumstances one generally gets an ultrasound around 20-24 weeks into the pregnancy. Most of the body structures are still in early stages of development, but are far enough along that many abnormalities can be detected in an ultrasound (especially nervous system structures).

-Adam

Chazwozel

Congratulations!

Under normal circumstances one generally gets an ultrasound around 20-24 weeks into the pregnancy. Most of the body structures are still in early stages of development, but are far enough along that many abnormalities can be detected in an ultrasound (especially nervous system structures).

-Adam
20 weeks.

And actually N.R. While it's common knowledge that there is a 50% chance of a boy or girl, there have been some studies that show certain men are predisposed to only produce a specific gender. For whatever reasons, the X or Y sperm are heavily selected for or against.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Congratulations!

The women now outnumber the men in your family. Be careful, lest they overwhelm you.
Wel, that puts the debate to rest then. Toilet seat down, I suppose.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

And actually N.R. While it's common knowledge that there is a 50% chance of a boy or girl, there have been some studies that show certain men are predisposed to only produce a specific gender. For whatever reasons, the X or Y sperm are heavily selected for or against.
Huh. First time I heard that. But then again, I've not noticed that myself. 'cept maybe in one family: three children with several years apart, all girls.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

I've definitely seen it before...
I've got a cousin with I think 4 boys now.
My brother in law's brother also has like 4 girls.
I had a friend in public school whose family had three boys no girls.
And I had a friend in high school whose family had 4 boys and no girls.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Well I guess it's easier to see with large families. The largest family I know of the top of my head had five... and come to think of it, they were all boys o.o Also, I thought that was bordering on vagina clown car, but that's another matter...

strawman

strawman

Huh. First time I heard that. But then again, I've not noticed that myself. 'cept maybe in one family: three children with several years apart, all girls.[/QUOTE]

'Tis true. It's actually quite weird: The Odds of Having Another Boy or Girl - scroll down to "Odds of having a boy or a girl" where you find that the more boys you have, the more likely you'll have another boy, and the more girls you have, the more likely you'll have a boy. Wait, what? Yeah, it's weird.

And for those that want to try methods to select their child's sex, there are all sorts of [STRIKE]snake oil[/STRIKE], er, salesmen claiming to have the perfect method of conceiving your choice: Natural Gender Selection

-Adam

Just Me

Just Me

Congratulations!

Someone has to outbalance my family. My dad and his two brothers (and their respective wifes) manged to create 6 boys and not one girl.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Congratulations!

Someone has to outbalance my family. My dad and his two brothers (and their respective wifes) manged to create 6 boys and not one girl.
Good thing you threw that in for clarification!

Dave

Dave

If the man is on top while the baby is conceived then it's a boy. If the man is on the bottom it's a girl. If from behind then they have puppies.

[/oldjoke]

strawman

strawman

If the man is on top while the baby is conceived then it's a boy. If the man is on the bottom it's a girl. If from behind then they have puppies.
PUPPIES!

-Adam

Element 117

So, what's the appropriate gift? These, or this?

Rob King

Rob King

Congratulations!

I don't know if Fisher's Principle is generally upheld in the Scientific community, but I frequently stumble upon more anecdotal evidence for it.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

When my sisters were born, the entire clan was in shock as they were the first girls born in three generations. Since then girls have been born first to all subsequent generations.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Congratulations, brah! May you successfully terrify her first boyfriend into quivering submission!

Wasabi Poptart

My maternal grandmother was one of five girls. That whole side of the family is predominantly female. Of the eight of us in my generation, there are two males and six females. While I know it's the man's genetics that determine the baby's gender, because of the pattern of my mom's family I was pretty confident I was having a girl when I got pregnant the first time. I was shocked and amazed to find out I was having a boy.

Disconnected

[/oldjoke]
I always laugh at this classic. when people asked if we were having a boy/girl I cracked a smile and would say puppy first. after the confused and horrifed look i would say the normal answer.

Gusto

Gusto

In the Sims 3 if a pregnant woman eats watermelon during her pregnancy, it will increase the chances of having a girl, and eating apples will increase her odds of birthing a son. There's also a base 10% chance of twins and ~1% chance of triplets, but these can be increased with perks, or if one of the parents is THEMSELVES a twin/triplet.

:nerd: