Export thread

What are you doing for New Years?

Chazwozel

I'm driving to NYC with the wife to get my freeze on. What are you hosers doing tonight? (note, I'll have to read this tomorrow since I'm leaving in a little bit).

Denbrought

Denbrought

Up till midnight I'll be at home celebrating with my family. After that I'll probably go over to some friends' home in a nearby town and get hammered.

Seraphyn

Seraphyn

Watching the fireworks and boozing up with some friends. Maybe watch a movie or something.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Up till midnight I'll be at home celebrating with my family. After that I'll probably go over to some friends' home in a nearby town and get hammered.
:confused: We have the same plan. Does your hammering also include video-games?

Denbrought

Denbrought

:confused: We have the same plan. Does your hammering also include video-games?[/QUOTE]
Smash Brothers on the Wii. You?

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

:confused: We have the same plan. Does your hammering also include video-games?[/QUOTE]
Smash Brothers on the Wii. You?[/QUOTE]

If I play my cards right, yes.

If I fail... Mario Party :eek:hwell:

Covar

Covar

I'm going to a Hurricanes v Rangers tonight. After that no idea.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Getting blitzed and shooting randomly into innocent crowds of protesters.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

sex party. :sneaky:

Chibibar

improv party at my place since two people that use to throw them every year is going someplace else :) so I take in the stragglers. We are probably doing rockband and some wii game (two separate room)

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

sex party. :sneaky:
Ok, not really. (sigh)

Chazwozel

well thanks to the snow plans have changed. fucking snow.

Shakey

Shakey

Working late. I hate the end of the year.

Wasabi Poptart

Watching the ball drop on tv, then listening to the sounds of handguns, shotguns and semi-automatic weapons going off all around my neighborhood.

Docseverin

Docseverin

Going SCUBA diving in Maui. No biggie. Oh yeah..wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

Chippy

Chippy

Friend's having a party at her place in Ann Arbor. I'll probably be there all night.

Kitty Sinatra

Mixing up some D&D with L4D most likely

Cajungal

Cajungal

Hanging out with my boyfriend and a friend of ours... who I'd actually prefer not to see tonight. He's started getting his secondary edu certification, and after 1 month of classes, he thinks he knows more than me. We had this conversation about negative reinforcement, and he clearly didn't know what it was. When I defined it correctly, he played it off like he knew it the whole time and still acted like he was right. He can really talk out of his ass sometimes. I really hope he doesn't drink. That just makes it worse.

Bright side--I'm bringing a movie, so he won't get to talk much.

Calleja

Calleja

My original plan got canceled 3 days ago and I didn't feel like joining any of the ones people suggested... so I decided to stay at home by myself, buy beer, stock up on movies, rent the Ghostbusters video game, toke up... and enjoy my last day of the year in my underwear.

I'm actually very much looking forward to that :D

fade

fade

Eh, not much. I've always found New Year's a rather lame "holiday". I think it just exists to turn Christmas into an even week. I watch the ball drop, but that's about it.

Calleja

Calleja

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

My dad felt under the weather so he won't be going to his parents' for New Years and will instead stay HERE where I was planning on being ALONE.

GodFUCKINGdammit.

General Specific

General Specific

well thanks to the snow plans have changed. fucking snow.
I prefer women, but whatever does it for you, I guess.

rabbitgod

Probably stay home with my wife. We have a few bottles of bubbly that won't drink themselves. Although I think my wife might not participate in that since she had to much and passed out last night on the couch.

Espy

Espy

Nada. Stuck at the in-laws probably playing cards. Should be restful but not terribly fun. We are doing a late christmas here so festivities will take place tomorrow and Saturday.

Baerdog

Baerdog

Gonna get dinner with some of my good friends who are all in town for the holiday and then will rendezvous with some more and head over to the Tempe Block Party to partake in the festivities, watch fireworks, and see the Doobie Brothers.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Ugh. And now I'm in a bad mood. I don't want to do anything.

phil

phil

Either party at my place or party at not my place.

who knows? The world is my oyster.

Cajungal

Cajungal

...except make this pie.

Twitch

Getting together with all my old friends for our yearly gathering.

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

Family dinner and later go out to see fireworks

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

I wasn't GOING to do anything. I planned on working on animations all night. But friends from here started pressuring me into doing something, although it seems their plans wound up falling apart. Anyway, now my very best friend from back home is coming up for a visit and she and I are probably going to get smashed off of Waynes Gretzky wine and play Katamari Damacy all night. I went from being totally dismissive of New Years to being totally excited. :D

Incidentally, I don't even really like wine very much, but I saw Wayne Gretzky wine sitting there in the LCBO, and I mean, how could I not buy it? Its Gretzky wine!

HowDroll

HowDroll

I still don't know what I'm doing :( I don't want to go to a party with work people because a few days ago I almost beat up one of my best friend's girlfriends, who was visiting him from Indianapolis. As much as I hate her, I don't want anyone to ring in the new year in the E.R.

Espy

Espy

I'm thinking about getting more creative than playing cards. We are in the house my wife grew up in. There are more creative ways to ring in the new year I'm thinking.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

I'm thinking about getting more creative than playing cards. We are in the house my wife grew up in. There are more creative ways to ring in the new year I'm thinking.
Find the old box of New Years party stuff that every house has hidden somewhere in their attic/ basement, and party like its 1968! WOOOOOOO!

Gusto

Gusto

My girlfriend.

Shakey

Shakey

I'm still working goddamn it:mad: Stupid backups better hurry the shit up.

Kitty Sinatra

Well, my New Year's plans have changed. The power in my town just came back on after being out for the last two hours. We've spent that time in the dark drinking wine and singing along with Rush. I'm currently naked except for the white Fedora.

We're gonna continue that until it's time to pass out.

makare

I effectively avoided all my friends who might try to get me to go out or to some party. My mom and sister are out for the night. I have the house to myself. I am seriously happy. :)

Happy New Year!

Chazwozel

Thanks to the damn snow, we're at home instead of freezing and wet in Time's Square. Oh well, next year. Kid's are still at the grandparents for the night. ;)

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Working overnight in downtown Savannah, as solo security for a new hotel.

That is booked to capacity. And I started today at 1000 hours. I get off at 0500.

And return to work at 1000. Ah, holidays. *wry smile*

Wasabi Poptart

Kid's are still at the grandparents for the night. ;)

Lucky you!!

phil

phil

happy hangovers everyone!

My head still hurts, but I can actually function as a human right now, so things are starting to come up phil!

Oh god and I think we're going to do it all again tonight. If I don't post tomorrow just assume I'm dead and bury my account in a ditch bundled in newspapers.