Export thread

What Are You Thankful For - Non-Avatar Edition

Fun Size

Fun Size

For those who will be too busy tomorrow eating to hang out here, tell us what you what you are thankful for this holiday.

I've made my list already, although I now realize that I shamefully left off the weirdness of Halforums. To the editing booth!

EDIT: And corrected.

Hylian

Hylian

Here is a quick off the top of my head list

Family
Friends
Halforums
Video Games
Computers
High Speed Internet
Wi-Fi
Star Trek
Pets
Bacon

Fun Size

Fun Size

Oh hell, I almost forgot, new PSP games: Ghostbusters, Lego Indiana Jones, Ratchet and Clank Size Matters, and in a mere couple of weeks Silent Hill Shattered Memories. Huge thanks to Halforums for that stack.

Chazwozel

I'm thankful I have a good jo....

Chibibar

What am I thankful for?

I'm thankful for my family and friends
I'm thankful that I still have a stable job and a house
I'm thankful for this forum to keep in tough with my online friends
and I'm thankful I'm still healthy to play DDR ;)

Cajungal

Cajungal

-Loved ones
-my education
-my good health
-the cooler weather
-That I didn't get in a wreck today (some girl in the parking lot totally almost drove right into me)
-Not having to live in a dorm

Dave

Dave

That made me laugh out loud for reals!

bhamv3

bhamv3

Ditto!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I'm actually thankful I'm not at my job anymore. Sucks that money is getting tight and next month's Holiday won't be as nice as planned but I'm VERY glad to be out of that emotionally draining PoS.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

I'm thankful my dad will be here for Thanksgiving again this year. My father works as the lead mechanic at one of the oil fields in the Arctic Circle of Alaska for ConocoPhillips. He's been doing it for almost 25 years now, working there two weeks straight then coming home for two weeks. Up until last year, he always missed Thanksgiving, coming home the week afterwards. But the last two years he's come home right before the holiday weekend. So this is what I'm thankful for this year.

Wasabi Poptart

I'm thankful that my husband was not deployed to parts unknown this year, my pregnancy and subsequent delivery were relatively uneventful, all of my family members are healthy and happy, for my sister-in-law who is more like the sister I never had, and for my wonderful friends both IRL and online.

My son said he is thankful for apple pie, pumpkin pie, and coconut pie. LOL

Gusto

Gusto

Nice.

Fun Size

Fun Size

Another pie-fecta! Excellent.

Adam

Adammon

I'm thankful that despite the past couple weeks of emotionally draining and physically exhausting circumstances, I still have faith that things will turn out okay.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I am thankful for my health, my opportunities I've had in grad school, my great P.I., my mom and dad, girlfriend, and for the men and women who have served in the military to keep me safe, and for freedom.

And, I am thankful for Dave and the crew and members here.

Oddbot

I'm thankful for my girlfriend. She's a real sweetheart and I know I probably don't deserve her, but I cherish her everyday.

I'm thankful for my family, who always has my back when i need them.

I'm thankful for my health. ]

I'm thankful for good books

I'm thankful for LOTRO damnit, and the hours of boredome it's saved me from, and the great people I've met through it.

Gusto

Gusto

Things are gettin' better. :)

Philosopher B.

I'm thankful for my writing, which fends off my depression.

And my cat.

And pie.

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

I'm thankful for good books

That, too.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I'm thankful for my boyfriend, who came to see me while I was baking. I JUST finished... been goin since 4 pm. It was so nice having company.

Cajungal

Cajungal

...and who just sent me an email that made me tear up. Jeez. :,) What a guy.

Math242

Math242

I'm thankful for second chances and lucky breaks.

TwoBit

I'm thankful for .... nothing.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I'm thankful for Leon III, my beloved uke. He and I are making beautiful music together today.

rac3r_x

rac3r_x

I'm thankful for this avatar.