Export thread

What did you dream of last night?

Hylian

Hylian

What was the last dream you remember having about? I will go first :)

Last night I dreamed that I mad magic/special abilities that I was being trained in. At one point I tried to shoot a bolt of energy out of my hand but all I managed to do was to make my hand light up. I remember trying to learn how to throw a fireball but I only got so far as to be able to catch a fireball that was thrown at me and redirect it. And that's all I really remember from the dream

Gusto

Gusto

Some twisted combination of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Entourage, and Minecraft.

Yeah.

Tress

Tress

Last night I dreamed that I was on my cell phone while walking outside. Suddenly I tripped or fell over the edge of a walkway I was on and landed face first onto the cement. I broke my collarbone and was in pain all over. A friend from high school (RANDOM!) came over to sit with me while an ambulance came.

It was weird and not very fun.

Null

Null

I was clinging to a rope over a pit filled with ravenous, angry dogs, and the rope was starting to break.

makare

Mine was somewhat 50s tv-esque. I was washing dishes and i put a bowl full of this grainy stuff into the water. It caused bubbles to flow out over the sink onto the floor and all the way to the door.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I was killing Nazis with Angelina Jolie.

figmentPez

figmentPez

I was wearing a beige suit (and looking damn good in it somehow) and working on a music video that was a cover of a Michael Jackson song, done by Daft Punk, the Beatles and Jennifer Lopez. Then Gusto came and picked me up in an exotic sports car. I thought we were going to get something to eat, but he turned off on a road I didn't know existed. It was a leaf covered dirt road, and Gusto was taking hairpin turns at 40mph, and eventually we ended up down near a river. When we got out of the car it turned out Gusto was a bad guy who had brought me to some sort of cultists/witches, but I declared that they did not scare me because I was a man of science!

I think my brain is trying to make up for the years I didn't dream.

Gusto

Gusto

Me? Driving?

It must be a dream. :awesome:

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I dreamed of a girl I dated 23 years ago. It kinda freaked me out, seeing her at 40.

Shakey

Shakey

I had a weird one the other night. For some reason I was friends with Beavis. He was wearing dentures, and he broke them. I had to help him put them back together, and they were incredibly gross. We eventually got them back together, and he was happy. I don't know what the hell to make of it, I hardly ever remember my dreams.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Realizing I had an exam to hold... and that I had forgotten to prepare it in advance.

phil

phil

You

Emrys

Emrys

I can't say in public what I drempt last night but I can write it down and charge you $10.99/download. ;)

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I dreamed I was a member of the old 90's drama Twin Peaks.

I think I may have killed Laura Palmer.