What Happens a Thursday Night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Disconnected

Please. Call the cougars and get out more!

or name the left foot and put them in charge of dance night.

or go to tattoo shop right now and tell them you are stenciled up and ready to go.

I was actually stood up today by this girl I used to be really close to in high school but keeps canceling on me at the last minute on our recent plans to "rekindle the friendship". It kinda bummed me out so I'll just stay in, watch That 70s Show and maybe order a pizza.

Nah, "rekindle our friendship" isn't a euphemism... she was perhaps my best female friend during most of High School and we drifted apart soon after. She lives literally 4 minutes away from me and yet we've barely seen each other in the last 5 years. Holy shit, I graduated in 2004.... SIX years. I really do want to be friends with her again.

Cajungal

Staff member
Hahahaha!

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

OH God, I just read the thread. I wasn't laughing at any of the stuff in there except the picture! I feel bad. :\

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

:\ I'm sorry about your friend, Calleja.

Nah, "rekindle our friendship" isn't a euphemism... she was perhaps my best female friend during most of High School and we drifted apart soon after. She lives literally 4 minutes away from me and yet we've barely seen each other in the last 5 years. Holy shit, I graduated in 2004.... SIX years. I really do want to be friends with her again.
Holy shit....

You're the same age as me!

I thought you were older, for some reason.

Well, don't be so sure, I don't think we graduate at the same age down here... I'm 25, I was 19 when I graduated High School.

And come on people, it's not THAT sad, you can laugh and have wild shenanigans in this thread too! I wrote on my own foot for woody's sake!

Holy shit....

I thought you were older, for some reason.[/QUOTE]

No, Cheesy doesn't feel old now. :(

No.... but I did shave back to the same beard length seen in that sad face picture.

Don't tell Morphine :paranoid:

Cajungal

Staff member
Well, don't be so sure, I don't think we graduate at the same age down here... I'm 25, I was 19 when I graduated High School.

And come on people, it's not THAT sad, you can laugh and have wild shenanigans in this thread too! I wrote on my own foot for woody's sake!
I just didn't want you to think I was being like... "Hahaha, your misfortune is funny" because that would be terrible.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Lol! You're in trooooubllllllle.

Even though I've already showered today, I didn't scrub my foot to keep the hilariousness going... it's still there, just smudgy... like in the movie! tee hee

Dave

Staff member
I showed this to my wife and she busted out laughing. Would you believe I didn't get the Toy Story reference?!? I just thought you were doodling on your foot and that was the joke. I said to my wife, "I have no idea who Andy is, though!" Phail.

Holy shit....

I thought you were older, for some reason.[/QUOTE]

It's not they years, it is the mileage...

Sorry Calleja, there has just been too many good jokes, at your expense, from me to pass up lately.

I showed this to my wife and she busted out laughing. Would you believe I didn't get the Toy Story reference?!? I just thought you were doodling on your foot and that was the joke. I said to my wife, "I have no idea who Andy is, though!" Phail.

I take it either a) you did not read my comment in the thread or b) my comment disturbed you before you realized who Andy was

Status
Not open for further replies.