Export thread

What I'm getting

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

What's the first PC game you're playing on it?

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Oooooooh, pretty...

Cajungal

Cajungal

Swell. :)

Matt²

at first I was =) then I was =D when I saw the memory.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

.... Dude... let me know how that pans out. All that package for that price? :confused: Nicey-nice!

Andromache

Nice box

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Damn, if I wasn't saving for a wedding, I'd be all over that like... like a... thing... on a thing... Completely.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Like white on rice? Like a larger prisoner on a smaller, weaker prisoner?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

That's my computer! I got the exact same one!

Well, except mine has a nvidia card in it instead, but everything else is the same, even the case.

You're going to love that thing. Also, if you're getting the stock keyboard and mouse from ibuypower, I highly recommend switching them out. They're terrible, really.

Null

Null

Now that's a fancy rig.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

That is an affordable buy. I wish could upgrade my rig. It's not really a rig, more like a fancy toaster that doesn't make toast.

SeraRelm

Yeah sometime down the road I'll double the ram to 8, or, should it be affordable, the full 16 :whoo:. I'm gonna play everything on it, including CoH in Ultra Mode when that pops out. I should be ordering it today (it's saturday technically) so I figure I might have it at the end of the week.

PS: I'll be using our 32 inch high def TV as the monitor for the time being.

PPS: I almost forgot, I still have a wireless MS keyboard and mouse to toy with, so I'm not too worried about the stock set up from iBuypower.

Null

Null

Let the good times roll, then.

figmentPez

figmentPez

What's the first PC game you're playing on it?
Better question for SeraRelm, what games are you going to play with Halforumites? (Besides the head games you already play)

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I like the case. Puts my case (with it's missing sides and slightly burnt interior) to shame.

SeraRelm

I'll play what I have and purchase new games on PC (rather than console) now. Update, ordered it saturday. Got charged and waiting for them to send it (damned Easter sunday).

PS: Glad you think my box is nice.

SeraRelm

UPDATE: It's here! I'm on it now! It's so preettyyyyy.

Null

Null

Very nifty, Sera.

Andromache

Can you post photos of your box?

SeraRelm

And a 32 inch high def as the monitor now. This is so damned nuts. For cronely; (|)

Calleja

Calleja

Shaved. Nice.