Export thread

What's Goin' Around In YOUR Noggin?!

Philosopher B.

Two things have been rattlin' around in my brain-case for the last couple of days that are driving me bats. They consist of the following:

and for some reason, the phrase (repeated over and over): 'Lick on deez nutz'.

So, what's jumping around in your thingummybob?

makare

The Chicken Dance.

and torts.

Calleja

Calleja

This fucking thing won't leave my head:

Dusty668

Squirrells mocking my lack of sleeping at the right time.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

As featured in the what are you listening to? thread:

figmentPez

figmentPez

I love that scene. I've never watched "Hudson Hawk" all the way through, but I love that scene.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

This has been swirling around in my brain:

Edit: Had another video, but apparently they disabled the embeding, and I couldn't find a different one that DID have it enabled.

bhamv3

bhamv3

"Why God Why" from the musical Miss Saigon.

I can't find a good YouTube version of it though.

Edit: Okay, this guy's not bad.

Null

Null

Thursday is a mediation meeting on our foreclosure. We find out if there's any chance of making some kind of arrangement to get out of this situation, or whether come August we'll be on the street.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Mainly just mulling over all the things I should be doing instead of spending so much time on the Internet.
There's so much to do, and so little time, and which ones should I prioritize, etc.

--Patrick

Element 117

nsfw or weak stomachs.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Whisper of Angels. Great song but it gets stuck in my mind even harder than Yellow Submarine!

ElJuski

ElJuski

Jokes. I have a standup comedy show on Friday.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Two things:
One - I've had "Disco fever" playing off and on in my head for the past 10 years. I'm not even joking... I don't even like that song.

Two - Last weekend, my increasingly inaccurately labeled lesbian ex-girlfriend (long story there, ask the IRC crowd) kissed me while we were watching tv together. We know it doesn't work, -and- she's in a relationship, so... yeah.

Fun Size

Fun Size

My wife's traveling to New Jersey for business, so this one keeps coming up lately:

Cajungal

Cajungal

I keep on thinking about how I need to make up something for kinesiology. But I can't until Friday. No use in worrying about it until I can actually do it, but I worry anyway. Ah well.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Tomorrow. Check the rant thread.

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

nsfw or weak stomachs.

Dir En Grey is also on my mind, I am not a huge fan but they are my ex-girlfriends favorite band and it will be 2 weeks since she broke up with me on Friday so yeah lots of her on my mind and anything connected to her and contemplating how the hell I can get her back since I fucked up everything.

Wasabi Poptart

Gah! >__<

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

nsfw or weak stomachs.

Dir En Grey is also on my mind, I am not a huge fan but they are my ex-girlfriends favorite band and it will be 2 weeks since she broke up with me on Friday so yeah lots of her on my mind and anything connected to her and contemplating how the hell I can get her back since I fucked up everything.[/QUOTE]

Call her at random times, preferably in the morning. It will show her just how devoted you are.

ElJuski

ElJuski

nsfw or weak stomachs.

Dir En Grey is also on my mind, I am not a huge fan but they are my ex-girlfriends favorite band and it will be 2 weeks since she broke up with me on Friday so yeah lots of her on my mind and anything connected to her and contemplating how the hell I can get her back since I fucked up everything.[/QUOTE]

Call her at random times, preferably in the morning. It will show her just how devoted you are.[/QUOTE]

then bawww a lot

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I've got 3 projects going full-steam at work. I am moving in 2 weeks. I am studying for my quals. I am writing/creating a 45 min powerpoint presentation for 5th of May. I am researching 2 research ideas. My mind and body are trying to do too much at once.

Null

Null

nsfw or weak stomachs.

Start driving by her house at 3 in the morning, drunk dial her every few hours, make bizarre and potentially threatening phone calls, soon she'll realize what a fool she is to not take you back. And by take you back, I mean get a restraining order put on you.

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

Considering she is 3 hours away in Ames at school driving by at 3AM randomly would get costly since I was spending about $70-80 to go see her each week.

Null

Null

Considering she is 3 hours away in Ames at school driving by at 3AM randomly would get costly since I was spending about $70-80 to go see her each week.

Cajungal

Cajungal

:wtf:

Element 117

ElJuski

ElJuski

where the fuck is chippy

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

we need him in herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Back in the 1800's - when Dave was just a youngster - star-crossed lovers would send each other perfumed letters with a lock of their hair encased inside. Send your lady the same type of letter, and put whatever body part you think she'd be receptive to inside it, mark my words; she'll never forget you.

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

You thinking going Van Gogh with my ear would work :p ?

Null

Null

I think in your case you need to up the ante a bit. Go spleen for the first one.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

I think in your case you need to up the ante a bit. Go spleen for the first one.[/QUOTE]

Maybe your blood, in a vial attached to a chain. Ladies do love jewelry.

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

Maybe a left leg? I don't really need it and I could get a kick ass peg leg and speak like a pirate.

Null

Null

Yes, that. Do that.

ElJuski

ElJuski

You should Elliot Smith yo ass, dogg!

JK

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

I say this because I would feel guilty if you ripped your heart out. That and then say that the joke wasn't really worth it.

IronBrig4

IronBrig4

This song is impossible to get out of your head.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Topic reminds me of an old joke...

Went something like this:

Bula comes home from the war, and has to tell his best friends grandmother that he died. After some thinking he decides on the best way to tell her the news. He goes to her and casually says: "Hey granny, you know what was going through that scamp Iţic head while we where in the trenches once?!

A bullet THIS big!
"

makare

specifically the please mr linesman let the players fight part.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Lyle Lovett and Francine Reed singing "What do you do?" from his Live in Texas album.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I've been reading a lot of Achewood, and I've got the voice I imagine for Phillippe in my head. It's cute.

Null

Null

The last five minutes of Yes' "Starship Trooper / LifeSeeker" uncut version

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

bhamv3

bhamv3

I just got rickrolled and now I have Never Gonna Give You Up stuck in my head.

Dammit.

Wasabi Poptart

BANANA!

Philosopher B.

This song is impossible to get out of your head.
I just re-watched Dr. Horrible the other day. I think it gets more awesome every time I see it.

Chippy

Chippy

nsfw or weak stomachs.

how in the cocking dick did I miss this

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

Trying to find out what the hell this is

Philosopher B.

HOLY SHIT. IT'S A FUCKING DEMON BABY.

*Leaps behind the couch*

ElJuski

ElJuski

nsfw or weak stomachs.

how in the cocking dick did I miss this[/QUOTE]

Dude! RIGHT???

Denbrought

Denbrought

This whenever I'm thinking of anything but math:

And this when I'm thinking of math. And then it makes me teary-eyed and it sucks ~_~

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

GodDAMMIT Den! Now Ima have that gorram song stuck in my head. Ima try and use Daughter of Evil to get it out, though.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

It's time to raise the curtain, it's time to light the lights...