What's with erotic asphyxiation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibibar

I first learn about this stuff when I was watching "Rising Sun" I went like :confused: Then again there are many sex acts that I have NO desire to partake in, but hey, whatever floats their boat I guess.

Dave

Staff member
I feel sorry for the guy's wife and 2 kids. How would YOU like to know your dad died choking himself while masturbating?

Every time I hear about a man dying alone, or found hanging, auto-erotic asphyxiation is always my first guess at the cause of death.

At least since the singer from INXS died of it...

As long as what goes on behind closed doors stays behind closed doors it's cool with me. It's when stuff like this is spilled out for all to see is when I have a problem with it. Also, if it is physically possible, I am sure absolutely every jacked up thing has been tried. After all, there is nothing new under the sun.

Supposedly, lower oxygen levels in the brain results in achieving stronger orgasms. Darwin Awards may be achieved as a side effect.

I took an advanced crime scene investigations class once. In addition to lots of great material on other crimes (burglary, home invasion etc) the instructor had been in homicide for almost 20 years, so this colored a LOT of the lecture. One of the sections he covered was AEA... which included a video that one victim shot of himself for... later use. He wasn't masturbating, but he had panties on his face, had gussied himself up with some fishnets, the whole 9 yards.... right up until you saw in his actions that he realised he was in trouble.

ElJuski

Staff member
I took an advanced crime scene investigations class once. In addition to lots of great material on other crimes (burglary, home invasion etc) the instructor had been in homicide for almost 20 years, so this colored a LOT of the lecture. One of the sections he covered was AEA... which included a video that one victim shot of himself for... later use. He wasn't masturbating, but he had panties on his face, had gussied himself up with some fishnets, the whole 9 yards.... right up until you saw in his actions that he realised he was in trouble.
This on Youtube?

I can not fathom being choked to heighten the experience myself, but I have come across a few women who have enjoyed having pressure around their neck during an sex, especially when orgasming. I'm not into it, don't like doing it but have been known to accommodate at times. One particular individual was quite adamant and I literally could not bring myself to choke her hard enough to make her happy.

But seriously, I don't see the point in this. I mean, does anyone have an orgasm and be disappointed by it? I mean, what's that, "Oooh, ahh, uuhhh! ...meh."

Little TMI for you here but yes, I have discovered different qualities of orgasm. I suppose there's never been one I experience that I felt just wasn't worth it, but some have been close. For example, sex with a stranger is much less fulfilling than sex with someone you care about. The chase, the foreplay, the fun during is more exciting and the orgasm can just be a let down. And then there are many other factors that can lead to a better quality orgasm.

When doing the solo mombo with the ol' monkey I've had "meh" orgasms. like the orgasm feeling wasn't there when orgasming. and it was like meh. but sex on the other hand, is always great.

But seriously, I don't see the point in this. I mean, does anyone have an orgasm and be disappointed by it? I mean, what's that, "Oooh, ahh, uuhhh! ...meh."

Little TMI for you here but yes, I have discovered different qualities of orgasm. I suppose there's never been one I experience that I felt just wasn't worth it, but some have been close. For example, sex with a stranger is much less fulfilling than sex with someone you care about. The chase, the foreplay, the fun during is more exciting and the orgasm can just be a let down. And then there are many other factors that can lead to a better quality orgasm.
Like asphyxiation?

Like asphyxiation?[/QUOTE]

Thread Necromancer said:
I can not fathom being choked to heighten the experience myself

Given opportunity I would have necro'd this one up with the line "Well this thread's about as stiff as a board" if I wasn't working with such a limited time frame (damn the 60 day autolock)

Status
Not open for further replies.