Export thread

Why not?

fade

fade

Okay, I'll answer things, too. Probably not everything. I do have some class.

fade

fade

Here, let me ask you a question. Why does everyone take the questions I ask as an attack? I get this in RL, too.

Here's my theory. I usually present the reason I'm asking along with my question. I think that comes across as an argument, when in reality, I'm just trying to direct the question. I can tell you, this is a product of being a scientist. Evidence is everything in science. In fact, I'm doing it right now by adding this paragraph.

On the same note, why does everyone seem to think my statements are complaints? I've rarely genuinely complained here. If I were to guess, I would attribute it to the same issue. I usually dump a load of evidence which gets perceived as an argument, when I'm really just trying to be complete.

Kitty Sinatra

Here, let me ask you a question. Why does everyone take the questions I ask as an attack?
Hey, woah there, man. Why you gotta attack me like this?:smug:

seriously: I think you answered your own question already, dude.

Questionable: Do you ever fantasize about killing hookers?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Who do you resemble more, your father or your mother? And how?

Also, it might be your avatar. It seems so sad....

Bubble181

Bubble181

To love or be loved?

fade

fade

But then where would I go for sex? I'm married.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Who do you resemble more, your father or your mother? And how?

Also, it might be your avatar. It seems so sad....
I guess my mother physically and my father mentally. None of the people in my family look much alike, to the point that teachers have asked less than discretely whether we are truly related (and there are 6 kids in my family).

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

But then where would I go for sex? I'm married.[/QUOTE]
/thread