Export thread

Why we can't have this in Texas?

Chibibar

Chibibar

I know a lady in houston who runs a topless maid service
I see those in Observers. Do they actually get any work done? plus my wife always complain moving around (she is 40DD) it can be PAINFUL without a bra.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

We do have that in Texas. There's a

http://www.javagirls.net/index2.html

within driving distance from me. I frequent it whenever I'm in the area and it's a ton of fun. They have "costume theme" days from time to time.

Chibibar

We do have that in Texas. There's a

http://www.javagirls.net/index2.html

within driving distance from me. I frequent it whenever I'm in the area and it's a ton of fun. They have "costume theme" days from time to time.
I'm jealous :( I wanna go.

phil

phil

I saw a segment about this on like FX or something. It said these girls can make up to like $700 in tips in a day. I'm hoping that it's total among all the girls and not per girl. Not because I want them to not make their money, but because I just...I just want to think that men aren't just throwing money at kinda naked girls.

phil

phil

I see those in Observers. Do they actually get any work done? plus my wife always complain moving around (she is 40DD) it can be PAINFUL without a bra.[/QUOTE]

The lady told me that the topless maids she hires really don't expect to do much work..just walk around the house, bend over provocatively and that kind of thing. It's a modeling gig more than a maid service.[/QUOTE]

Man, fuck that. If I'm paying 500 dollars an hour I'm getting a clean toilet out of this too.

KCWM

KCWM

I see those in Observers. Do they actually get any work done? plus my wife always complain moving around (she is 40DD) it can be PAINFUL without a bra.[/QUOTE]

The lady told me that the topless maids she hires really don't expect to do much work..just walk around the house, bend over provocatively and that kind of thing. It's a modeling gig more than a maid service.[/QUOTE]

Man, fuck that. If I'm paying 500 dollars an hour I'm getting a clean toilet out of this too.[/QUOTE]

Man, fuck that. If I'm paying 500 dollars an hour, I'm getting a rub and a tug out of this too.

phil

phil

AAAAAAAaaaand a clean toilet