Woot is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

figmentPez

Staff member
A few days ago I ordered a TV-tuner from Woot.com, first time I ever ordered anything besides a T-shirt. Woot got the product description wrong on the model I ordered, and rather than just give the correction and tell customers "like it or lump it", they offered dongle cables, free of charge, to anyone who bought one the cards that needs the cable for S-video and composite input. Which is good, since I have no idea where to find one myself, and I was planning on using those inputs.

S

Soliloquy

Man, the crap I've bought on woot.com over the years is so random, it's not even funny.

Two Nyko airflow controllers. A collection of 30 random marvel comics. two remote-control helicopters. Three crappy, $1 webcams created by a sketchy chinese company. A hideous-but-cheap bluetooth headset. A refurbished sansa media player.

The site is addicting, and bad for the wallet of a poor college student. Let's not even get started on the woot-offs.

K

Koko

Woot got a whole lot more addicting with deals.woot.com
New items every few minutes/hours? Hell yeah.
Got 6 lbs of pens for free. (Ordered it, cancelled it, got refunded, still got the pens).
Yes, 6 lbs. ~310 pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.